lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Funniest Death
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-31-2002, 06:35 AM   #41
Th@_BoZkUrT

i was playing SP ones and it was on those pipes on doomshield

this reborn came running @ me and the he just fell off

GRTZ from Xanatos

Th@_BoZkUrT is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2002, 07:15 AM   #42
SnailFace

I love going on the massuri temple (sorry if spelt wrong) and doing the super jump (the one where you can go across the entire level in a double jump) it looks damn good. Anyway, a group of us often do the super jump then kill ourselfs at the right point trying to aim it so we land as close to the center of the duel square as possible.

It looks so funny raining dead jedi down there. Really, if you know what the super jump looks like (its funny enough) then you can imagine what 4 jedis dieing mid flight into the center of the map looks like!

I thinking of making a map with a big dart board on the floor there and you could get points for how close your dead boddy lies to the middle! (even better if a mod does the points for you, but I not that good!)

Anyway, thats it.
SnailFace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2002, 10:25 AM   #43
Luc Solar
PH34R TEH INSANE JAWA!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by SnailFace

It looks so funny raining dead jedi down there. Really, if you know what the super jump looks like (its funny enough) then you can imagine what 4 jedis dieing mid flight into the center of the map looks like!
I thinking of making a map with a big dart board on the floor there and you could get points for how close your dead boddy lies to the middle! (even better if a mod does the points for you, but I not that good!)
Anyway, thats it.
LMAO! Jesus, man...that's so sick!

Got Honourz? Great.. I hope you choke on it!

I r0xx0r all j00 nooberz that mess with me. You nooberz suXor out of my way or I eat j00....

Most ridiculous Quote of the century: >)O(< ENmiTy: promoting mindless FFA and SD kills promotes disorderly conduct amoung the online community.
Luc Solar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2002, 10:26 AM   #44
rut-wa jodar

the funniest death i seen was when i spawned R2-D2 in SP game, i then used force jump followed by force pull on the little guy. Watching him fly up in the air and then fall whilst screaming was hilarious
rut-wa jodar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2002, 11:18 AM   #45
Darth_Mauled

Yea..i like to push an R5 droid down a bottomless pit..always funny to hear

Friends who slay together-stay together

Relax. Death is my Specialty!
Darth_Mauled is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2002, 11:49 AM   #46
CenturiOn

how do u "spawn" things?
CenturiOn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2002, 01:07 PM   #47
CorranHornjr

LETS SAY YOU WANT TO SPAWN LUKE,

1) You go to console by typing "shift" + "~".
2) Then you turn cheats on. either by typing "helpusobi1" or "devmap" either work in SP as I have found.
3) Type "npc spawn luke" (without the quotation marks)

Then there he is. Standing in front of you. make sure you don't do this while next to a wall or looking down or something..because you can spawn them into a wall and they won't move. There is a list of NPCs somewhere in this forum.

Funny times

I used to go into the level "pit" in SP and spawn luke and a bunch of reborn and have Saber realistic combat on 3. We would hack through about 50 of them before we would get killed. But then I add more jedi and would have about 7 jedi vs 18 reborn.. (fps sucked sometimes, but not bad in 'pit') then we got done killing most of the reborn except one...and he was not facing me.

I forced pulled him to me while his back was turned...little did I know that there was Jeditrainer right in front of him and he came flying at me. the reborn was pulled in my saber and flew off in two pieces while jedi trainer also went into my saber having his head cut off. As most of you know, if you kill a fellow jedi...you will be killed by any "allies" around you. So 5 jedi turned to me and all i heard was "Whos side are you on" and then a bunch of "argh!!" Luke got to me first, my head was off in a second and then my legs and my torso...then luke was taken on by the other 4 and and so on until the last two jedis killed each other. The jedi2 killing JediF and that dead jediF's lightsaber, still on, fell into her killer....all dead...histerical to watch.

but the fights were awesome...

And then there were was one...
CorranHornjr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2002, 01:14 PM   #48
Psionic Jedi

Hmmm when I got killed by a Shadowtrooper who knocked my saber into my own face. Since I had slomo deaths on, I could savor the image of my own "suicide".

Also when I was playing "The Ladder" the Brown Jedi Reborn sliced me in half with g_saberrealisticcombat cheat on... My head and both arms popped off. You don't see that in MP do you? .

Another time while playing the ladder: As a Reborn killed me my still activated saber dropped on his leg and killed him at the same time. Must've been low health :/.

Others: My friend forcepulled me in the middle of my Medium Finisher, killing him instantly...

In the Ladder SP Scenario, I stood near the Porthole that was instant death (sucked you out and killed you) and Darth Vader (boss) force jumped to meet me, but got sucked out and it was another instant win. The first time it worked I didn't know what the hell happened.

Without fear, there is no courage
Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
This would be really funny if it weren't happening to me.
In the land of California, in the heat of San Jose the dark haired PSIONIC JEDI forged in secret a master computer to control all others and into this computer he poured his money, his computer parts and many screws
One computer to rule them all. One computer to find the foes
One computer to bring them all to hell and in the darkness conquer
In the online gaming world where the envying ones lie.
-Original dito119

Last edited by Psionic Jedi; 07-31-2002 at 03:59 PM.
Psionic Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2002, 03:12 PM   #49
Vega Nite

har har

The funniest death that ever happened when I was playing was when my friend and I were playing. I put some charges on the ground (this was in JK1) near a rock that you could use force throw with. I set them up all around it then later on my friend was running around trying to hit me and walked into them blowing them up and sending the rock way up into the air. About ten seconds later when were dueling this big rock falls out of nowhere right on his head killing him instantly. Best thing that ever happened in that game.
Vega Nite is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2002, 05:43 PM   #50
PhantomHelix
Burning Hybrid

Ive had a few funny ones. Here are a few:

Does everyone remember the scene in the matrix where they are both firing the guns, while holding onto each other? Well, on one of the bespin levels (or something, i dont know, it has a pathway with another long pathway under it, kinda making a T) me and my friend were running around each other, firing, and missing by inches every time. then we both just stopped, and force pushed at the same time. we fell, but as we fell, i shot him in mid air, killing him, and then shot at the catwalk, killing another unsuspecting person that happened to be looking at me over the edge.

Another one was in MP as well. I managed to set up on a walkway a bunch of trip mines that looked like a tic tac toe board. Then i acted as bait and got someone to chase me. as they got to me, i started shooting at them, and they ran backwards into the tic tac toe board, blowing it up, killing themself and the two people fighting with bryar pistols who had figured out "oh $#!t, its a trap!". they all died, and i got shoved off of the roof by some random guy that snuck up behind me.
PhantomHelix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Funniest Death