lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Does anyone us new maps!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-25-2002, 08:59 PM   #1
KnightHawk420

KnightHawk's Saber Only FFA
IP: 206.169.69.25:28070
- 1.04 Patch
- Saber down rule enforced
- 60+ skins installed
- Lightning is disabled ONLY
Custom maps in place
FFA Sandarena
FFA XGArena
Padstation
Star Destroyer (hoodmap)
Duel Bunker Zero (yeah we use it for FFA)
Imperial Wastefacility
Nan DM2 (I forget the full name it's german)
JediPrison (made by one of my own regular players)

I also run the standard maps as well to attract newbs. New maps are mixed into the normal rotation in no particular order.

This server has many regulars, and your sure to always have people to play when you join the server. Admins are usually on enforcing the rules as well as booting l8mers. We have a community of about 150 players centered around this server and another.

http://jk2.lowgrav.org

You can goto that website and download maps and skins, as well as view the player statistics for the server(s).
KnightHawk420 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-26-2002, 11:35 AM   #2
00M-187

Does anyone us new maps!

Does anyone us new maps! WTF! I try to host games with new maps and no one joins, Or they join and dont read the damn info and are booted cuz they dont have the map. Its painful... I state in the description of the game NEW MAPS DLOAD IT FIRST, Arent people sick of the same old maps? There are so many good ones out there.

-ZONE NAME-
Darth_Ytnom
00M-187 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-26-2002, 04:27 PM   #3
Luna the Great

I'm sick of most of them, but you are right, not many servers run new maps. Lately I've noticed that more and more servers are starting to run extra maps, which is a good sign. I was on a FFA server last night that had PadStation (a kickass map if there ever was one) in its rotation.

--Luna--
Luna the Great is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-26-2002, 04:39 PM   #4
00M-187

Pad station is amazing. I usually play on the zone and allot of people dont have any maps there, its quite frusterating.

-ZONE NAME-
Darth_Ytnom
00M-187 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Does anyone us new maps!