lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Just a thought...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-29-2002, 03:49 PM   #1
diluted_q

Just a thought...

Has anyone noticed how "Un Jedi" like everybody moves in Multiplayer? well.. i'm more specifically referring to the way the models run backwords. I actually noticed how much more realistic it looked (and not as wierd) if the models just walked backwords. I think someone should make a mod that would sort of change that kind of stuff. like if you just start to "run backwords" you would walk.. so it would look more realisitc.. etc.
also.. i noticed how raven made the multiplayer an extgremely raped version of the single player (why?) everything just seems so.. incomplete and added on at the last second.
diluted_q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2002, 05:18 PM   #2
Hanch Saode

I heard something about 2 teams working on their part of the game...

1 on SP

1 on MP

But more I don't know, but it gives you an idea of why they are so different...

Also, I am not sure, but I don't think it's yet possible to make new animations?

"We're keepers of the peace... not soldiers."

Mace Windu - AOTC
Hanch Saode is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Just a thought...