lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: maybe some help on getting hilt packs together?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-29-2002, 06:26 PM   #1
diluted_q

maybe some help on getting hilt packs together?

Ok. Ever since 1.1 release of Jedimod.. I've been fooling around with hilts. and I've found a very nice and organized way of putting a hilt pack together. here is what I do.. I have made 1 file called hilts.pk3 (I use winrar... but you can use whatever else you want) just make a directory that leads to /models/weapons2/. ok. after that.. I just made several files like for example saber_maul.. I opened up all the pk3 hilt files and copied out the neccesary files and put them into the saber_hiltname directories. then I copied all the saber_hiltname direcotires and put them into the hilts.pk3 (in the /models/weapons2/ dir) ... there ya go.. the only problem i've seen so far is that Maul's hilt looks weird. maybe it's just me? I don't know though. I haven't noticed any other hilts that a wierd... but it's hard to even really see them in the 1st place. any comments / suggestions welcome..
diluted_q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2002, 07:07 PM   #2
Dest

Its probably cause its not textured. The way you did it the hilts wont be textured. You have to actualy modify the .glm file to get textures to load right. There is a hilt pack out for JediMod v1.1 at

http://sivut.koti.soon.fi/tomppa1/hilts/hilts.zip

has a bunch of hilts in it.

JediMod v1.1 is up at jk2files.com now

irc.quakenet.org #jkacoding
Dest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > maybe some help on getting hilt packs together?