lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: forcepowers
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-31-2002, 02:11 PM   #1
acewombat

forcepowers

I finally got new npc's added to my level and they work great as far a saber fighting- have been changing yaw speed and health just to see what happens. There is one problem however they do not appear to use any force. For example I used tavion's class, send, sendjedi and sendcombat. I have others that I used for the reborn and they don't appear to use force power either. Should I have named it differently? Perhaps RebornBoss---name. Or is this part of scripting? I noticed if I spawn tavion as she appears in she used her force but the custom ones do not. The only thing I extracted to their folder was the model defalut skin, model glm and shaders. Is there another file I should have extracted to make the new npc use certain force powers? Is there a way customize the force they use further-I would like to give an NPC dark rage is this possible? Please help if I can get this and my level is done!

Also are the bot files I see in these custom skins for multiplayer only?
acewombat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2002, 02:39 PM   #2
Wes Marrakesh
Resident Cynic

ok... since i assume you are talking about sp (i guess you would have to) ... you can't use dark rage. it is mp only. sabe with abosrb.
i think that botfiles are only for mp
Wes Marrakesh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2002, 12:56 AM   #3
acewombat

ok but she they aren't even using tavion's force lightning or push or pullany way to fix this?
acewombat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > forcepowers