lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: jedi outcast xbox/gamecube info.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-31-2002, 08:24 PM   #1
hoverbeast

jedi outcast xbox/gamecube info.

Lets talk about jedi outcast for the xbox/gamecube.Here's a question for ya'can you cut enemies apart with the lightsaber?(cut off legs,feet,arms,hands,heads and cut them in half)

Video games are my life.Take them away and I become nothing more than dust.Same thing with computers and couches.
hoverbeast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2002, 01:57 AM   #2
razorace
Impressive, Terran!

I'm betting it's just going to be like default JK2 on the computer. Limp dismemberment only without cheats.

---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder
razorace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2002, 08:58 AM   #3
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Thumbs up

Though it would probably never happen (and I can't say I know much at all about the online capabilities of those systems) it would be cool if they did something like what they did with the Dreamcast version of Quake3.... allow them to connect and play against/with PC and Mac players (thus avoiding being forced to use crappy split-screen garbage for multiplayer games and having plenty of servers to choose from).
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2002, 01:54 PM   #4
razorace
Impressive, Terran!

Yeah, it would be cool but I imagine they're going to have to radically alter the game to get it to run at a decent framerate on the system.

---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder
razorace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2002, 02:32 PM   #5
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

The xbox and gamecube versions are gonna suck for all you gun lovers... think about it, what makes the pc version so easy to use? a mouse. This game was made for the pc. lucas arts is just trying to make more money. Think how much harder its gonna be to swing around and shoot the guy behind you. We're all lucky we baught the pc version (some of you because it came out first) because we can do things that the consule gamers aren't going to be able to do... they can't have new skins, mods, models, sabers. So the game is going to get tiring pretty fast. Anyways, that's my two cents. Later.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > jedi outcast xbox/gamecube info.