lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Should ther be a Jedimod for SP?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-01-2002, 01:12 AM   #1
Arkum

Should ther be a Jedimod for SP?

Tell me what you think, do you think Jedimod should also work to be compatible with SP?

I think it should, I'd love to face the reborn, tavion and desann with 2 doublebladed lightsabers!
Arkum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2002, 01:23 AM   #2
Jedi Legend

Nope. Because then Ravensoft would have to release the SP source code and if they did ID Software would sue them and they'd be put out of business. To release the Single Player source they would have to release the game eingine source. ID Software licenses that eingine code for $300,000 and they wouldn't be too excited about it getting released for free.
Jedi Legend is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2002, 06:55 AM   #3
Heide

Huh ? I thought ID had already released the Q3 source code. Or was it that from Q2 ? Donīt know, but JediMod for SP would be nice.
Heide is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Should ther be a Jedimod for SP?