lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Misc_model_ghoul or MD3 LODs?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-01-2002, 03:46 PM   #1
Emon
Strong Bad's Henchman

Misc_model_ghoul or MD3 LODs?

I noticed the misc_model_ghoul entity the other day, I think it may be a new one added from the SP entitites Chang released. I tried using it to put a GLM model in my level, and it didn't work. I also tried a misc_model with a GLM, no luck.

The reason I want to do this is so I can have models in my levels that use LODs. I could make the four LODs in MS3D, then put them into a GLM with MD3View. It would be useful for ships and such in big levels..

Since that doesn't seem to be working, is there any way I can have LODs on MD3s?

Clarionet, n. An instrument of torture operated by a person with cotton in his ears. There are two instruments that are worse than a clarionet -- two clarionets.
Emon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > Misc_model_ghoul or MD3 LODs?