lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: WIP: Return of the Jedi Mod.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-01-2002, 11:47 PM   #1
cROsIs**

Location: Well, I live in a house. Nuff said? Anyways, I enjoy working on WebPages... My webdesign company should be up soon... Using this space to tell you a bit about my self: Star Wars Rocks, nuff said' Oh... I live in maine...
Thumbs up WIP: Return of the Jedi Mod.

Greeting's Friends.

The time has come to enable the community to enjoy a Modification of the orginal movies. Iam forming a team of Mappers, Skinners, Modelers, Sound Editors as well as editors who can work on a few short cut scenes.

The time frame for this mod will be ROTJ, Just as look steps in Jabbas Palace... The idea behind it is to let you play the movie.

As of right now, Musashi (who will be modeling) has signed up on board... I will be contacting and asking certain indivudials and asking if the would like to help out with this project.

If you are saying to yourself... Bah, this will never happen... Think again, We have already begun. Shots will be posted as soon as we can have everyone on our staff ready to work on it.

Again, if you would be willing to help.... Please, leave your Email or MSN or AOL name... And I will contact you.

Thank you,
Crosis
cROsIs** is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2002, 04:23 PM   #2
ch0wd3r

AIM: ch0wd3rdir3ct
MSN: scouse_chow
email:scouse_chow@hotmail.com

When my new Mapping program is finished, which I aint releasing to the public, coz im a sly little b!*#!~d, lol, i'll help u out with the mapping of it!

ch0wd3r is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2002, 05:59 PM   #3
pakmannen

... Bah, this will never happen...

pakmannen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2002, 06:40 PM   #4
cROsIs**

Location: Well, I live in a house. Nuff said? Anyways, I enjoy working on WebPages... My webdesign company should be up soon... Using this space to tell you a bit about my self: Star Wars Rocks, nuff said' Oh... I live in maine...
Actually, you couldnt be more wrong. Our team of coders, modelers and Sound editors are working.... hard.

Were at the point now where we are ready to Release our first teaser to the public.

I hope you all enjoy this... it isnt much, but im sure it will hold you over untill the website is done. (Should be up by this weekend)

UNtil then, here is the Teaser... Enjoy!

http://www.angelfire.com/nb/rotjtc/ROTJTC.jpg

FELLS SAAAAAAAAAWEET TO FINALLY BE BACK.

Current Projects:
Arco's Webpage

ROTJ: TC HomePage
Old 08-02-2002, 07:01 PM   #5
Wes Marrakesh
Resident Cynic

umm.... what's so great about this? all it is is a pic from the movie and screenies of a guy using luke in two maps.... the only thing you made out of that is the collage and words
Wes Marrakesh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2002, 07:10 PM   #6
cROsIs**

It was created to show you what it will be like, playing as luke.. fighting off Jabbas goons... Have a little respect man, were just starting on this mod.

Current Projects:
Arco's Webpage

Old 08-02-2002, 08:21 PM   #7
free_lancer3018

this looks awesome

This looks awesome please keep me updated and if you need a beta a tester i am here email me at free_lancer3018@yahoo.com if u will let me beta keep up the good work i look forward to this

Your Trust in me was you undoing.
-Sith Lord Tanno
free_lancer3018 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2002, 08:25 PM   #8
cROsIs**

Great. As our website is getting worked on I have setup a thread in the fourm "Valley of the Jedi". There there is a larger selection of fans discussing this conversion, You can find it there.

As for beta testing, well... thats a while away. So.... Ill write down your email, and contact ya in a few months.

Current Projects:
Arco's Webpage

Old 08-02-2002, 09:43 PM   #9
free_lancer3018

excelent

Kool I look forward for this to come out. Thank you for considering me for the beta.

Your Trust in me was you undoing.
-Sith Lord Tanno
free_lancer3018 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2002, 10:22 PM   #10
Arkum

beta testing is in a few months, eh??

GREAT!!!!

Mine is falcon23786@hotmail.com
Arkum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2002, 12:03 AM   #11
MUHAHAHAHAHA

edit: I didn't want to duplicate posts.... check out
This thread to learn more.

In grave danger you are.
----------------------------------

Last edited by MUHAHAHAHAHA; 08-03-2002 at 12:43 AM.
MUHAHAHAHAHA is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2002, 04:30 AM   #12
keo718
Jedi Council

There is a beautiful Jabba's palace map out there by living dead jedi, just for your info.
keo718 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2002, 03:31 PM   #13
Jango_Fett91

bobafett6665@att.net

I Will Do anything to make Absath Proud. He was the Great (Considered the best) Modeler of Lucasforums. I will Deeply Miss Him
Jango_Fett91 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > WIP: Return of the Jedi Mod.