lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Still recruiting for the Anime Legion Clan: 4 more spots!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-03-2002, 08:56 PM   #1
Revan Bakr'

Still recruiting for the Anime Legion Clan: 4 more spots!!

Yes, we are still recruiting for the Anime Legion clan. We have four more spots on the roster, and we would like some skilled jedi, but we don't really care. We're willing to teach any noobs out there. If you're an experienced modeler, the leader, TroopCommander, may need all the help he can get in our ambitious attempt at Anime models. Join now!!

--------------------Revan Bakr'
Sithopath

Revan: Sometimes I feel like you don't know me at all. (Lightsaber ignites) (Slices) And now, you never will. HAHAHAHAHA!

"Austin..... I am your father."
"Really?"
"No, not really. I can't back that up."

http://www.boomspeed.com/jakobo48/Al_sig2.jpg [URL]
Revan Bakr' is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2002, 12:02 PM   #2
Revan Bakr'

now 3 more spots......

Sithopath

Revan: Sometimes I feel like you don't know me at all. (Lightsaber ignites) (Slices) And now, you never will. HAHAHAHAHA!

"Really?"

Old 08-07-2002, 11:35 AM   #3
Model_man

yeah ok i wanna join

i model i skin I AM MODEL MAN!!!!!! dum dum dummmmmmmm!
visit http://www.geocities.com/sw_aotc_mod/home1280x1024.htm to view the Attack of the clones TOTAL CONVERSION mod !!

heres something you dont see everyday http://quiobitemple.homestead.com/files/yodacrazy.jpg
Model_man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2002, 11:43 AM   #4
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Lol so what do you guys do? chat about anime and then fight er something? I don't get it.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2002, 11:51 AM   #5
Revan Bakr'

Model_man, our clan is the 4th place on the roster near the bottom of clanregister.com. I'll guess that you can model, so e-mail {AL}Anime at alanime@yahoo.com.
Jessman, all we really are is a bunch of guys who like anime. As you read above, we are modeling anime models as our signature models: each player will have one.

Sithopath

"Really?"

Old 08-07-2002, 11:54 AM   #6
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Very creative. And very original. Good luck to you fellas.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
Old 08-07-2002, 11:58 AM   #7
Revan Bakr'

thanx

Sithopath

"Really?"

Old 08-20-2002, 09:58 AM   #8
HeavyGear18

I'd like to join your clan. I'm not a modeller but I am a hell of a skinner and I really enjoy watching anime. I watch DBZ all the time (even the older reruns they show right now) and I watch all the Gundam series they have on Cartoon Network. If you want an idea of my ability to skin check out the Kyp Durron skins and Jaeden Armor skis I have been doing. They should be on JKII.net.

BTW, I draw DBZ character that look like real life people. I am pretty good at making Super Saiyan Versions of anybody. If this is an ideal skill, tell me in a a post.

For every action their is a equal or greater reaction; or in my case overreaction. -Peace (Y)
HeavyGear18 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2002, 11:50 AM   #9
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Lol yeah I remember getting up at 6am to catch dbz and db on saturdays back in the day. Always pissed me off that they stopped showing them after the ginyu force showed up. lol No point to this post accept to say that dbz/db has always brought back some good memories. PS. Akira is the greatest anime movie ever.
Old 08-20-2002, 12:34 PM   #10
Revan Bakr'

Are you saying you could skin Super Saiyans for the clan? That sounds great! Apply at Clanregister.com! I'm not the leader so I don't really make these decisions, but I'm sure you'd be welcome.

Sithopath

"Really?"

Old 08-20-2002, 01:13 PM   #11
topshot
Loves Taffy

If my clan fails, I'd like to join......

I am a pretty skilled fighter with any kind of weapon. I like to find a good challenge. Heck, maybe you could just call me SS4 Vegeta. I know just about anything there is to dragon ball anime. Maybe I can join. Maybe.

-Topshot

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2002, 01:13 PM   #12
HeavyGear18

SSJ SSJ2 and SSJ3, anyhting uder the sun man. Im flexible. Plus I can draw so if anybody wants fat sig picture with their likeness as a Super Saiyan, I the man. Plus I am what you would call a Jack of all trades. You name any weapon on JKII, I am a very good weilder of it. Especially tyhe saber, I know every combo, special and when to use those moves in every stance so you would get a fairly competent JKII player and an anime art maniac. I'm not trying to mak myself sound egotistical but everything I said is true.

For every action their is a equal or greater reaction; or in my case overreaction. -Peace (Y)
Old 08-20-2002, 01:16 PM   #13
Revan Bakr'

cool man. Our leader was trying to model anime characters, but failed as it was pretty difficult. Go ahead and join.

Sithopath

"Really?"

Old 08-20-2002, 01:25 PM   #14
HeavyGear18

OH before I forget. Im curious as to whether this clan has ranks or not. If they do, where would I start off? Oh yeah, if you want to see some of my hand drawn anime, I could scan some if for viewing online. (Some are just sketches, some are extremely detailed.

Old 08-20-2002, 02:10 PM   #15
Revan Bakr'

We don't have much of a ranking system, just the Leader, two commanders (myself included), and the rest are colonels. If I was the leader there would be more of one, but you'd probably just be a colonel. My Clan name is {AL}Blue Wolf, and when you join you should probably include {AL} in your name.

Sithopath

"Really?"

Old 08-20-2002, 03:08 PM   #16
HeavyGear18

Sweet Colonel is a pretty high rank. Thnx man. I changed my name so it has the {AF} badge plus I made a new sig pic for myself. I can make one fore everybody it they want one. Plus I could make a ranking system for you. And I could make some insignias.

Old 08-20-2002, 05:21 PM   #17
JediKane

I would like to join.I am far from a newb btw.Just email me(email is in my pro)on what yall use to stay in contact.I have aim,icq,yahoo,and msn.I never use yahoo though.But yea i want to join.

Kane
JediKane is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2002, 05:34 PM   #18
Revan Bakr'

AIM and e-mail

Sithopath

"Really?"

Old 08-20-2002, 06:55 PM   #19
topshot
Loves Taffy

I think I will join.....

....even if it means that no one will join MY anime clan. (Heheh, sorry.) I'd even change my name if I had to. Maybe to
{AL} TheMystic. I'll even try again to register at clanregister.com .

-Topshot

Topshot: "You only see the mystical half of me. You will never live to see my other half!"

And then, as if by magic, all his enemies vanished. Never to be heard from again.

:snip2

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > Still recruiting for the Anime Legion Clan: 4 more spots!!