lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Recreation of Movie duels (read)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-06-2002, 09:43 PM   #1
MaxiNeo

Recreation of Movie duels (read)

Hello fellow Jediknight Players. I am currently working on getting a team of dedicated players together to act out various parts. I need people to act out the final duels of Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 5 and Episode 6. I will be recording these and then editing them, then converting them to MPG. These will be high quality videos. My goal is to make it look as good as (or if possable) better then the original. If you are intrested, please email me. reply here. Or Message me on the zone JP_MaXiN30. We will get organized on the zone. You will get recognition in the credits for your effort. who knows, maybe these will go worldwide and become popular or somthing... Hope you guys are intrested. And I hope to hear from you soon. Oh and please, know the parts. Have a Nice Day
MaxiNeo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2002, 06:00 AM   #2
Heide

Sounds like a nice Idea, but why meeting in the zone ?
Heide is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-07-2002, 05:51 PM   #3
MaxiNeo

In the zone because its easyer to get it ORGANIZED then it would to just start up a game on a regular Jedioutcast server. Thats what I think anyway
Old 08-07-2002, 09:26 PM   #4
Pada-Wan

whats the zone?

Obi-Wan13's Padawan

Pada-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2002, 12:57 AM   #5
Lunatic Jedi
Don't make me use this!

The Microsoft Gaming Zone. Its basically Gamespy with a Microsoft logo.

http://linuxsupportdesk.net/pichost/...unaticJed1.gif removed [img] tags due to HTTP 401 response --tk102

"Yes. The pain you feel is your very essence, the essence of the crude animal known as Homo Sapien."

-Millions Knives
Lunatic Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2002, 01:12 AM   #6
Arceri

Hmm.. don't know how you're gonna do this, but what the hell, I'd be interested in helping.
Arceri is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2002, 08:37 PM   #7
MaxiNeo

Alright... Want more details....

ok this is how its going to happen.

1. We all get on the zone and meet in a room.

2. You guys all practice out your moves in the game, then we vote for who we think plays the role best.

3. you guys starting doing what they do in the movie, just try to copy all their moves, And I record it all.

4. Once we get a demo recorded, I then convert it into an AVI.

5. I edit the Avi with Adobe Premier

6. I sabe it and then convert it to an MPG.

7. We all enjoy the final product, which is planned to look somewhat like it did in the move...

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask... Just ask me on AIM (aol instant messanger) Or Windows Messenger, Or just message me on the zone JP_MaXiN30.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Recreation of Movie duels (read)