lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Finally-Cantina Six Spinoff: Postlude to Holocaust
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-27-2002, 06:45 PM   #241
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
Irvine: "Would it help if i knew where they'd were building a second Crimson star? I had someone keeping tabs on my father, but i lost contact nearly a week before the holocuast...
You'd think that the Empire wouldnt have needed a second one? Well if one got blown up, what would back that up, but incase that first had been sucessful (and we know it did, with the execption of it getting blown up too), wouldnt a second one be nice to conquer another galaxacy"

*Irvine held back on the info till now, he had his reasons, mainly of which if he could 'trust' these people with the info he had, Irvine still hid some detail, only becuase of his thoughts of Orthos*

__________________________________________________ __

*While at the Imperial meeting*

Council member 1: "Is the Crimson Star 2 project going to be finished now that we have confermed that the building site was not damaged nor effected other then radation leaks from the reactors?"

Council Member 2: "Isnt that classified information?"

Council Member 3: "Yes, but remember each member here has been entrusted with that information, I vote yes on continuing the project!"

Council Member 2: "We never agreed to such voting as of yet. besides we still have to take care of all those who have died of that radation poisoning..."

Council Member 4: "Stop thinking so weak, all those people on Raynor Minor were expedable..."

Council Member 1: "Execpt for the son of the last Dark Lord"

*The Table went into silence*

@deac: I don't care if you use council members ive used...

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2002, 08:26 PM   #242
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((The Crimson Star was created by Palpatine and intended for Cracken alone. A second Crimson Star would not be directly related to the first one, just so you know))

*a fifth council member stands up to speak*

Member 5: I move that we put the Crimson Star II project on hold. I don't see its tactical usefulness with most of the galaxy gone.

Also, I would like to point out to the Council that the Crimson Star II is conceptually much weaker and likely less effective than the original, due to the fact that it was being built in much less time than the original. Not to mention that the sources of much of the materials that were being funneled into the project now no longer exist.

*sixth member stands*

Member 6: We must also consider the Vanguard project that Artemis Omicron is waiting to speak to us on...I second the motion for a vote.

----------

Raschel: Oh Force...Orthos...*gets a medkit*

*at Heimdall's ominous words, Marin and Adian glance nervously at each other*

<What have we walked into?>

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2002, 01:27 AM   #243
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
While waiting for Hal to respond to, a light begins to flash, inditating a trasnmission form Midgard.

Heimdall: I'll be right back, get me if Hal ever decides to answer.

*he goes into his quaters, and locks the door. Turning on the comm unit, to his surprise Tyr's face appear and not text. This had to be important*

Heimdall: A joy to speak with you in person.

Tyr: The same. your message was important enough to warrant a live transmission. You need to watch the sons of Cracken and Starkiller closely. They could be dangerous to our people.

Heimdall: I agree, I will keep a close watch on them. I also have worse news. There is another Crimson Star being built. We may have to stop it.

Tyr: We are not as strong as we used to be. Yet we still have around 100 Resonance torpedoes left. They were placed on Midgard in the event that we had to move there, and to ensure our saftey.

Heimdall: Good if necessary you can transmite to the galaxy warning of another attack unless the Crimson Star II is destroyed. How are our people doing?

Tyr: Good, Midgard was well set up for our arrival. Many myself included mourn our late lord's death. Vidar has been searching the prophecies for a reason this happened, and if it can be changed.

Heimdall: I too miss the beaty of Asgard. But I must return to the group before they grow suspicious. Good bye.

Tyr: I'll talk to you soon. Keep your eyes open.

*transmission ends, and Heimdall returns to the group*

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2002, 01:41 AM   #244
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

Current Game: Starcraft II,College
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
*All this mindless formation flying left Alys tired, bored, and starving for answers... and food. and sleep. she hated being tired. She keyed the com frequency to the frighter*

Um, hi. i was wonderin' when we're gonna all LAND on this BASE because i'm just a tad tired. and hungery. i haven't had a decent meal since i got involved in this whole ordeal. Also, i that Jedi around, i would like to ask her a few questions, concerning Corellian Jedi and this Jedi Starfighter......

Cmdr. Cracken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2002, 01:56 AM   #245
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((We can assume that Flax was out of the room and Heimdall was paging him through the comm, otherwise this is going to get very odd))

Raschel: You'd be the Jedi. I've gotta get Orthos to the medical room, again. *Raschel leaves with Orthos. Marin and Aidan have already slipped off*

Misae: Uhhh...*presses comm unit* I'm the Jedi. Umm, we're waiting on Hal for the coordinates. What do you have to ask me?

----------

*Aidan is in the hallway when he notices that Marin has vanished*

Marin? Marin?

*Marin's voice spoke inside his head. Thought speech*

<Shhh. I'm inside with that guy Heimdall.>

*Aidan couldn't answer, but Marin anticipated his question*

<In his room. I have a...feeling about him.>

Old 09-28-2002, 02:04 AM   #246
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*alys sets her com on auto, so she doesn't have to press any damned buttons, and places her Step Fathers CorSec ID card in the holotray, and transmits*

Hi, look, see this ID card? that was my Step Fathers. see, my mother was taken forcibly by someone about 24 years before the Cracken Offensive and the Holocaust, and as result, i was conceived. and she then married that man. He was in CorSec, and this logo, the Hawk with the double bladed lightsaber in it's claws, appears on not only this card, but on the hull of my starfighter. it's odd, because i was raised to believe that none of my family had any force talents, except for this Starfighter, which my uncle said was a relic of the Clone war that a friend of his, Jedi, gave to him when he died.

Stranger yet, look at the bottom of the card, it has co-ordinates for the actual planet of Corellia, which i don't know if it survived the Holocaust. like my step father and my mother wanted me to find something.

And stranger yet, my mom snet me a com from home to goto Coruscant to see my real dad... whom i don't even know, which also coincided with the end of the Cracken Offensive at Coruscant, ya know, that that Crimson Star stopped there. babbled something about him being on it or a Star Destroyer or something, which made NO sense when i got the message. I managed to get into the planetary shield before it went, and before the Stars went nova... granted, i didn't get PAID for that job that i was on.. but that's really non issue.......

anyway, what i'm getting at is, i've had odd premonitions and unexplained hyper reflexes for my entire life, and i was wondering if that was proof that either my genetic father was a rogue Jedi, like a dark jedi or sith, or if my mom had anyone related to her that could pass that power on.

Old 09-28-2002, 02:17 AM   #247
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Misae: *feels slightly overwhelmed but puts forth every effort not to show it* Well...ummm...I don't know. You don't need to have a Force-sensitive relative to have a sensitive kid...but that makes it more likely.

I don't know anything about Corellian Jedi... but I can tell you you probably are Force-sensitive.

Old 09-28-2002, 02:20 AM   #248
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*alys thinks, and tries to recover items her Uncle told her about his jedi buddy.......she hits a jackpot*

What about a....oh sithspit, what's it called...... um.. it's like a cube..... that was the "additude" i guess of an old jedi master.. um.... started... Holocron! That's it! don't you have a Holocron or something?

Old 09-28-2002, 02:26 AM   #249
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Misae: *startled* No. ..Oh wait...my master had one...it must be with his things...back at Coruscant. I left all his things there...my things too...in the apartment.

----------

*Aidan impatiently waits for Heimdall to open the door and leave, without looking like he was waiting. He couldn't hear anything through the stupid door. If only he could shapeshift...morph, like Marin...stupid inconvenient gargoyle body*

Old 09-28-2002, 02:30 AM   #250
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*alys has a feeling of defeat wash over her. Sithspit. so close... well, she knew she was Force Sensitive, and that explained some. Though she had an odd feeling that she was related to someone...important. if not important, someone REALLY powerful. at least in the Force anyway. since her mother was raped, she wondered if she had any brothers..... oh well, that would be later.*

Well, Misae, since i am Force Sensitive, i was wondering if i could...um... request testing and training from you... i'd like to follow the path of thed jedi.... so i can use this Starfighter to the fullest... and....well....... become a Jedi.

Old 09-28-2002, 02:41 AM   #251
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((I think I mentioned this but if not sorry. Heimdall gave everyone a room. Each room has medical equipment stored in cabinets. Since I think it is necessary so things don't get odd, Hal is in his room, asleep. Heimdall has been trying to get him to wake up. As soon as battledog posts we can go on. Untill then I think it would be safe to assume Hal either being asleep, or something. Also, most of the ship is locked, as it is an Aesirian ship minus crew quaters, Heimdall doesn't want people running over it))

Heimdall: Come out child. I know you are there. It is pointless to hide from a Vanir. Especially this one. I also know that your friend is just outside the door. Waiting for either me to open it.

*Turning the shipboard comm on*

Raschel, there are medical supplies in Orthos cabin. They are in the top right cabinet.

*Switching to the comm to standard*

Alys I know your tired and hungry. Your more then welcome to come aboard and rest, eat and talk to the jedi.

*turns in his chair, and directly faces Marin and stares at the child*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-28-2002, 10:50 AM   #252
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Hal finishes changing into his Uniform, after a moments hesitation he clips his Aluminum and Chrome Saber to his belt.*

*Hal keys the comm* I'm coming up to the bridge, I have the artherization codes, however I expect we're still going to have some explaining to do.

*Moments later Hal arives on the bridge and turns to Hiemdall.*

*He sees the kid.*

*To Hiemdall* Here are the codes *hands Hiemdall the disk.*

I don't know who you are, just for the minute I'm going to trust you. Don't think for a second though that I'll drop my gaurd.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2002, 09:10 PM   #253
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Battledog: Heimdall and the kid were in his quaters not the bridge, but that can be fixed)).

Heimdall: Finally. Come child.

*Heimdall grabs Marin, unlocks the door and shoves the kid through the door. Turns on a security system and locks the door. Speaking low enough so that only Miran can hear*

My job here is more important than your life or your friend's life. I will not hesitate to kill you if you threaten that job. Never enter my room again. Do you understand? and if you think I won't know if I'm not around, the ship is tracking everyone aboard and will alert me to any suspicious activities. So be good, and you can go back to what ever dimension you came from.

*The Marin nods in confirmation, and Heimdall releases him*

Now I'm going to the bridge, you can come or stay in the lounge.

*Hiemdall goes to the brige and waiting Hal's arrival. Hal arrives and give's Heimdall the disk*

About time.

Hal: I don't know who you are, just for the minute I'm going to trust you. Don't think for a second though that I'll drop my gaurd.

Heimdall: Same goes for you, for all I know this could be a trap.

*Inserts the disk, and transmitts the codes. After getting an acknowledge meant Heimdall heads towards the base*

We will be there land in a couple of minutes, please strap in. Hal you can take the copilots seat.

*Notices Hal's uniform*

Well well, I see what you were up to. Don't we look nice.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-28-2002, 11:06 PM   #254
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

havent been on in a day or two...

neato! Irvine has a room, and with medical equipment, now all he needs to do is get released from his restraints ^_^

And now going to a sort of small joke that was in a PM i got...

*After hearing Alys voice, felt a small sense of belonging, but then Irvine shrugged it off to matters that are more concerning to him at the moment*

Irvine sounding slighty rudely, but he had the right to: "So, um, Am i ever going to be taken out of this seat?"

*Irvine still in great pain from his fall, but attempts to keep it hidden, to him showing is pain is a sign of weakness that can be easily exploited givin the situation, he needed to have his wounds checked more throughly*

Old 09-29-2002, 12:18 AM   #255
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Irivine has no room, but is in the lounge. ))

*keying the comm*

Heimdall: When we land, the restraints will be removed. We land in a couple of minutes.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-29-2002, 03:57 AM   #256
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: Hold up.

A) Marin is a girl.

B) Marin was in the form of an animal. She can shapeshift. I had Aidan point that out in his thoughts. I guess I wasn't clear enough.

It can still work if Heimdall grabbed her animal form (she was clinging to the ceiling, not expecting him to look up), and the child Flax saw was Aidan [what did you think happened to him anyway? He seemed to have vanished ]. If the ship is tracking everyone, Heimdall could have seen Marin shapeshift.

Oh, and note that by "child" I mean about 15. That would actually be 30 for Aidan, since gargoyles age half the speed of humans))

*Heimdall drops Marin's animal morph and walks away down the hall. Marin waits till he is out of sight to demorph, even though the gesture is useless*

Aidan: *whispering* What just happened in there?!

Marin: He recognized me in morph. He says the ship is tracking everybody - he must've seen me change. He didn't even seem fazed - he just threated me and let me go.

Aidan: Why? What did you hear? Anything?

Marin: Yeah. But I have no clue what he was talking about. He was talking to some guy on a vidscreen. He said something about a crimson star and the galaxy being in danger. And he threatened to kill both of us if he caught me spying again.

Aidan: I'd like to see that creep try!

Marin: Shh! Do you realize how easily he could just space us? We don't know all of what's going on here. But I can tell you one thing...I think we picked the wrong universe to run away to.

Aidan: So do you think we should...you know...go back?

Marin: No. No. I won't go back...we don't even have a place left to go back to...where would we go? What would we do? We might as well just give ourselves back to the slavers, if we go back there.

Aidan: I don't get it. All the info on this dimension said it wasn't a bad place to be. But we get here, and...it's...

Marin: Yeah...I know what you mean. Well...there's just one thing to do. We'll get off this ship as soon as possible, and use the portal for another universe...and pray it's a better one than this.

Aidan: I'll go charge the thing then. I think we're almost to wherever we're going.

----------

Misae: *taken aback* Testing? ...Training? From...me? Listen ah...I'm not even a fully trained Jedi. And my master has just...died...

Old 09-29-2002, 10:59 AM   #257
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Hal: The Uniform is might to be nessesary if we run into any gung-ho gaurds on the ground.

*Straps himself in.*

*Hal hears Aly over the Comm.*

Hal: Believe me being a jedi isn't all it's cracked up to be, especially when 80% of the galaxy blows up. I'm still nurseing the headache!

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 09-29-2002, 01:11 PM   #258
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Remember Heimdall is around 300 years old, so everone on the ship is a child to him (which is why you see him refer to your characters as children ect). Especially a 15 year old. I knew Marin could change shapes, you just didn't give her one, so I wasn't about to do it for you. But that is just minor details))

*Heimdall's ship and the Jedi Starfighter approach the station. Eventually they enter a large docking bay. Heimdall smoothly sets the ship down*

Heimdall: Alright we've finally landed and it looks like we have a welcoming party.

*twelve armed guards walk into the docking bay*

I'm opening up the cargo bay so you can remove your X-wing. Shall we meet your friends.

*Heimdall opens the cargo bay doors, and extends the ramp. THen he and Hal leave the ****pit and head toward the lounge. Heimdall releases Irvine's restraints, then goes to where Raschel is tending to Orthos*

We at the base. hopefully they have a more extensive medical facility. Do you need anyhelp getting him off the ship?

*the rest of the group prepares to disembark*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-29-2002, 01:29 PM   #259
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Alys quietly sets her fighter down in the bay, Taking of her helmet, her hair finally is let down. she sighs. that was too damned long in this fighter. she popped the hatch, and R2 started beeping and whiring. she smiled and pressed a button. the little droid was set down on the ground, free to move about. damned thing was really independent.

As she climbed down from her fighter, she went to her small hold, got her bag, and started walking to the frighter.*

Old 09-29-2002, 01:47 PM   #260
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Irvine gets up seemingly to do so with out any trouble, getss his gear back and walks down the coridor to the dock, getting away from everyone else, Irvine finaly falls over and hugs the walls for support, and all Irvine can give is a heavy, but not load, maon in pain...
Irvine turns himself so he's leaning his back to the wall, then proceeds to put his gear hoistered. Gives out a grunt, and stains back up, and walks off onto the docks... then notices the gaurds*

Irvine with a few blasters pionted at him: "Aw crap. If you people knew whom your point those at..."

*Irvine reachs for a lightsaber then starts to feel the pain killers he was given earilyer really start to wear off. Irvine feels a heavy dull pain in that arm, and Irvine ceased to move it from that position...*

Old 09-29-2002, 03:20 PM   #261
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Hal and the others decend the ramp, Hal walks over to Ivrine.*

Hal: What do you think you're playing at, Bantha fodda?

*Hal adresses the gaurds.* Disarn this one. As to the others:

*Gestures to Orthos and Raschel.* These two are NRI, the man needs to be taken to the Med Centre.*

*Two of the gaurds escort Raschel and Orthos to the Med Centre.*

*Gestures to Misae* She's a Jedi.

The other two I want tagged, so they can be tracked.

*Hal turns to Aly and Hiemdall.* Just an electronic wrist tag, it will alow us to track your movements, it's either that or an armed gaurd to follow you around. You are free to move about the base otherwise.

Got all that Sergant?

Troop Sergant: Yes Colonal Flax!

*Raised eyebrows.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 09-29-2002, 03:47 PM   #262
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Battledog, you keep forgeting about the Miran, and Aidan. They exited the ship with the group, Heimdall would have made sure of that))

Heimdall: Let me have that

*takes the wrist tag from the guard, and proceeds to have the ship scan the tag*

Just making sure this is what you say it is. No offense but I don't trust you.

*The scan finishes and reports that is a simple electric tag*

Now if you'll excuse me, I want to get your x-wing out of my ship

*Heimdall enters the ship and goes to his room, looks through some draws until he finds a device that looks like a watch. Heimdall puts that on his wrist, then places the tag on his other arm*

Heimdall to self: Funny I didn't think I would need this thing, luckly I brought it along. Now I can nuetralize this tag if the need arises.

*Meanwhile a group of technicians remove Hal's x-wing from the cargo bay. Heimdall goes to the bridge and seeing that the x-wing was removed closed the cargo bay doors. Making one final check to make sure everyone was gone, Heimdall sets the security systems, exits the ship. From the outside he retracts the boarding ramp, and locks the ship up*

Heimdall to Hal: I warn you now, if any of your people try to enter my ship, they will be killed by the automated defense systems. Now I'm betting you want to debrief us.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-29-2002, 04:48 PM   #263
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Hal: Noone will go near the ship. You have my word. As to a debrief, I think the Admiral would rather do it personally.

((Hal keeps forgetting, it's intentional. (Thats my story and I'm sticking to it) ))

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 09-29-2002, 05:40 PM   #264
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: How did you make Colonal? Of course I would expect you, who were there to debrief us.

To self: Great I'm with a group of idiots.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-29-2002, 05:51 PM   #265
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Yeah, I know, that comment about age was mostly for the rest of the group.

And I forgot what shape Marin was supposed to be in, so just assume she was clinging to the ceiling or something .))

*Marin and Aidan walk behind the group, looking for a chance to slip off unnoticed. But Misae keeps glancing over at them, as if to ensure they weren't going anywhere*

----------

*Raschel walks towards the med center, carrying Orthos. She turns to escorts* Where are we? I don't recognize this base.

Old 09-29-2002, 09:02 PM   #266
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Alys takes the wristband, and slaps it on her wrist. she has R2 stay near the ship, so the guards don't have to deactivate the poor droid. She walks over to Misae, and taps her on the shoulder*

hi. i know you're not a master, but could you teach me what you do know?

Old 09-30-2002, 01:15 PM   #267
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: Now what?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-30-2002, 04:23 PM   #268
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Hal: Exactly, I was there, I know what happened. The Admiral will want to hear your stories and mine. As to the rank, you don't run around occupied worlds broardcasting the fact that you're the leader of an elete fighter wing. *Flax favored Hiemdall with a thin smile.* I have explaining to do too.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 09-30-2002, 06:21 PM   #269
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall (treating Hal like a child): You are a little thick skulled aren't you. So I'll explain it for you. In my last comment I used something called sarcasm. To translate the comment to you level. I implied that you were stupid, and wonder how an idiot could make the rank of colonel. It was a rhetorical question, meaning you were not supposed to answer it.

Now about the debriefing, when I said you didn't mean you personally, but the military you are apart of. I then used sarcasm when I said I thought you were going to do it. Where I knew that the Admiral you mentioned would.

Finally why should I even bother to answer any questions your Admiral may have? Since I'm not part of the military I don't have to.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 09-30-2002, 07:30 PM   #270
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Irvine walks away, while holding on to his arm, still trying to play it off like he's fine.
Irvine then finds a corrador which is empty other then himself.After the close was clear, Irvine collapses on to the floor in agony*

Irvine: "AW! F***! GOD D****T! SON OF A F***ING B****!! My d*** arm, dislocated it. F***."

*Irvine seemed not to mind as much that his whole body hurt like hell, it was mostly his arm that he minded. Not being able to muster enough strength to stand up again to slam his arm back into its socket, Irvine passes out*
Old 10-01-2002, 04:14 AM   #271
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Misae: Um...Alys...you don't understand. I'm not fit to train anyone else...I'm not...*lowers her voice as if not wanting the others to hear* I've never been a very good Jedi...

*And I don't want to be a Jedi at all, and I don't even want to be alive anymore, but I'm too much of a coward to do anything about it.

But why am I here then? Why do I even care about those stupid kids and their stupid key...or what some stranger told me, even if he knew my name and...could pass through walls?

*Misae belatedly tries to mask her feelings from Alys*

Old 10-01-2002, 03:55 PM   #272
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
*Orthos awakes*

Whoa...what's been happening? I dreamt....I was attacking the empire...

----------------

*The Cogwheel stops bleeding*

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2002, 04:37 PM   #273
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Alys puts her hand on Misae's shoulder, and tries to find words... but can't. She stalks of, frustrated and angered. as she walkes down a corridor, she kicks a bucket down the hall.

Clang, Clang, Clang.....THUMP...... thump? that's odd, it shouldn't thump. SHe walked over and investigated. she looked down, to see a young man, one year her junior about, and he must have passed out. poor boy.

She knelt beside his body, and noticed his hand was at his shoulder. must have dislocated it. She gently proped him up, then Violently jammed the shoulder back into place*

Old 10-01-2002, 05:57 PM   #274
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: I'm going to check on Orthos, by.

*he walks to the med center.*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-01-2002, 07:52 PM   #275
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine is in his early twenties

*even after his shoulder being relocated, Irvine is still passed out*

Old 10-02-2002, 12:20 AM   #276
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Raschel lets slip a smile* Well, at least you're okay. *gets up* You need to stop straining yourself like that. Unhealthy and all that, ya know.

----------

*Misae starts to go after Alys, but stops herself*

It's a good thing if she leaves...good, you hear? She anticipated and squelched the accusing voices in her mind, reminding her of Jedi responsibility, and all the things her master had taught her, tried to instill in her soul...

Well look where his Jedi responsibility got him. Dead, destroyed himself to stop the damned Aesir...

Last edited by Redwing; 10-02-2002 at 12:45 AM.
Old 10-02-2002, 01:37 PM   #277
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Heimdall enters the medical center

Heimdall: Well, I see your better. How are you feeling?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-02-2002, 02:50 PM   #278
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
Wierd. I had this dream I was slashing at the Imperial symbol, and it was bleeding. This is all very strange. If only Deac was here, he'd know what to do. Even father might know.

I just don't. Why do I have to be the chessboard in some omnipitent chess game?

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2002, 05:58 PM   #279
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
Hal: Because you have a destiny.

*Hal enters the Medical centre, now wearing his battered flight suit again.*

Hal: Since you can't come to the de-briefing the Admiral will come to you.

*A flippered hand grasped the door frame and was followed by a clinical white uniform and a fish like head.*

Ackbar: We do not have time for pleasantries, the situation is dire. Already the Empire has direct control over 75% of the remaining galaxy.

*The group then relate their misadventures as the Admiral listens, when they finished he stands.*

Ackbar: We cannot alow the Empire to maintain a hold on the Capital. We do not have the resources for a full frontal assult, nor can we aford the casualties such an action would incur. We when we make our move we will need to preapare the ground first. It is currently impossible to get into Correscant, so your imformation and the recordings from your ships will be invaluable.

Hal: Sir, I suggest we move as quickly as possible, before the Empire manages to strengthen their defences further. We won't be able to pull my trick twice.

Ackbar: All in good time Colonel.

*The Admiral leaves.*

((OSS:

1. Admiral, could you add sarcasm tags next time, it just seemed like Heimdall was being dense.

2.What d'you think of my Ackbar impressions, I think I have his dialect down pretty well ))

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 10-02-2002, 08:41 PM   #280
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((I think that was a pretty good Ackbar))

*Raschel remained silent during Ackbar's debriefing out of respect. As soon as he exited, she looks over at Hal*

What do you mean, he has a destiny?

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Finally-Cantina Six Spinoff: Postlude to Holocaust