lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Finally-Cantina Six Spinoff: Postlude to Holocaust
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-02-2002, 08:56 PM   #281
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((OSS, Next time Heimdall is sarcastic I will tag it. Although it did work out to be funny. Remember the holocaust is barely over, so the imps, and the remaining republic don't exactly which worlds are left. Heimdall being an Aesir does.))

Heimdall: It seems like you still fail to realize what has happened. Most of the galaxy is destroyed. Basically all the food producing worlds no longer exist. Worlds that produced military goods are also destroyed, amoung with many others. Where before there were tons of worlds there are now only a handful left.

You must realize that everything is in a very limited supply, getting new recruites will hard if not possible. When you lose an X-wing then more then likely you won't have a replacement fighter if the pilot survived. The destruction of a warship would be even worse. If you do decide to wage war it will not be one for territory, but instead for equipment, food. The side with the most supplies wins because they can wait the other side out.

Getting to Coruscant, are you crazy, you want the world back, think about it. In a couple of months food shortages will really take hold on that planet. It imports most of it's food, and those worlds no longer exist. If your military takes control then it has to provide for all of those people, meaning less food and supplies to fight the military. Finally worring about the Imps reinforcing the planet is pointless, if they do that then they will have to move the few ships they have left away from other worlds leaving them vunerable. Neither side has a huge fleet, there are only a couple hunderd left on each side, which given the size of the galaxy now might be sufficent.

One final note before I go to my ship. I will not hand over any sensor data to your intelligence officers, or any other data for instance my cloaking device.

*Heimdalls leaves the bay.*

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2002, 10:24 PM   #282
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
*Irvine wakes up barely, being dragged by Alys, being moved to somewhere...
still in intence pain, wounds on body must have reopened, becuase he can barely see drops of blood being dopped here and there behinds him, but IRvine does notice his amr was relocated...*

Irvine in soft voice: "Who ever you are, thanks, that arm buged me the most... heh...*
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 12:30 AM   #283
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

Current Game: Starcraft II,College
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
*Finally, the damned medical bay. She dragged Irvine to the cot, and lifted him up. The medical driod began to administer a small bacta treatment. She brushed the hair away from Irvines face. Poor boy. as she walked away, she couldn;t help feeling... something. *

Cmdr. Cracken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 08:55 AM   #284
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

IS that alys calling IRvine a boy because shes older then him? becuase Irvine is supposed to be earily 20s

Old 10-03-2002, 12:51 PM   #285
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Correct me if I'm wrong. She said boy, because he is young. Nothing more or less)).

*While walking to his ship, Heimdall passes Ayls dragging Irvine.*

Heimdall, to self: I wonder if they plan on giving us rooms.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-03-2002, 12:51 PM   #286
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

((Alys is about 24, and one year older than Irvine. SHe's the eldest of Cracken's two kids. )

*Finally the goddamned gym. The took of her jump suit, revealing a tank top and a piar of shorts. She stared twith a series of streches, and then started sparring against air. Despitre her new position, she had to be ready for combat. any combat. *

Old 10-03-2002, 03:51 PM   #287
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
Destiny? Why me though? Why me? I don't understand it....
Why do I have to

*Voices come into Orthos' mind*

Because it is the way

To find the truth

Ragnarok has been, is happening and will come again. All time flows into itself.

It is the order of things that two become one

Our separation drove us to this place, and our joining shall return us

Fight the good fight, Orthos

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 07:35 PM   #288
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*As Medical Droids administer Bacta into his system, Irvine could help but enjoy the relieving sensation of his wounds healing. but still worn out becuase of struggling much to keep his weaknesses hidden...*

Irvine: "Now all I have to figure out what to do next i try to learn how to fly, is flap my wings... heh"

Old 10-03-2002, 08:38 PM   #289
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Raschel: *uncomprehending* Have to what, Orthos?

----------

*Misae turns around, and realizes Marin and Aidan are gone.*

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 08:45 PM   #290
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

this thread is getting quite long, i think we need an Ep II ^_^

*Irvine finishes getting his Treatments, and is beign checked out of the medical center...*

Irvine: "Its about time. i'd though i'd never leave that state of pain. hmm, im kinda feel stronger..."

*Irvine punches a wall leaving a good sized dent, and to IRvine's surprise it never hurt...*

Irvine: "heh..."

*Irvine, gathers his belongings and walks away from the medical center*

Old 10-03-2002, 08:59 PM   #291
Acrylic

Nick: Irvine, wheres Rinoa? What happened to her?

*stands there anxiously waiting for an answer*

Acrylic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 09:13 PM   #292
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((I think I agree))

*Aidan peeked around the corner of a building, then turned back to Marin* I think we got away from them. *takes a device out of his pack and hands it to her* You've got a place in mind, right?

*Marin fiddles with the device* Uhhh...sorta...but it isn't activating.

*voice from behind* "Going somewhere?"

*Marin and Aidan whirled. Behind them stood five gray-suited men in trenchcoats, smirking and pointed hefty stun weapons at them.*

"We're ere to take you back where you belong...slaves."

----------

Before Orthos could respond to Raschel's question, the door opened seemingly of its own accord. Raschel recognized the telltate ripple of a mimetic suit. She grabbed for her blaster, but was hit hard on the head before she could reach it. Raschel fell to the ground.

The mimetic suit rippled again and deactivated. A goateed man stood above Orthos' bed.

"I just wanted you to look death in the eyes before it took you, son of Darkstar."

The man raised a disruptor and squeezed the trigger.

((Deac, do you want to open a part two, since superthrawn is nowhere to be found, as this *is* a spinoff of Cantina? ^_^))

Old 10-03-2002, 09:21 PM   #293
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Irvine looks down on Nick*

Irvine: "And whom shall i suppose you be? BAH! Get out of my sight weakling"

*Irvine pushes Nick hard onto the ground with his new strength, still feelign the high of new gained powers*

Old 10-03-2002, 11:14 PM   #294
Acrylic

*Nick stares around cluelessly*

Nick: "What the f**k Irvine? I have just arrived in this world...You do not know my powers"

*Takes a couple speed pills for more agility*

Nick: "You wanna fight? Lets fight...no weapons...just flesh against human flesh"

*Turns baseball cap backwards, in preparation to fight*

Old 10-04-2002, 12:27 AM   #295
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: Acrylic Guitar, what are you doing? How did your character get here? Do you know what this RPG is about at all? Explain, please))

Old 10-04-2002, 09:49 AM   #296
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

and besides there's NO jedi here, all of them have been killed through the holocuast, its just Irvine just learned how to control his first Force power
which most of the characters are not all that trained in the force

Old 10-04-2002, 09:49 AM   #297
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

and besides there's NO jedi here, all of them have been killed through the holocuast, its just Irvine just learned how to control his first Force power
which most of the characters are not all that trained in the force

Old 10-04-2002, 07:39 PM   #298
Acrylic

((((Just thought I'd join in Rw I like RPG's and i really dont feel like reading tons of pages....so I read one and start off from there)))

PS: I'm not a Jedi, read my post in the bio thingy

Anyways

Nick: "I want to be trained with the force! If possible...but c'mon...lets FIGHT!!!"

Old 10-04-2002, 10:50 PM   #299
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine: "It isn't possible for e me to train nor will anyone, because they are NO JEDI left, i just gained control of my first ability, and my senses are now more keen. I feel nearly invincable, but i know im not, and nor can i teach anyone what i hav elearned, becuase im just barely beginning to understand it myself. And as for fighting, i very well know that im more then a match agenst you, and i'd probilby might kill you accidently. So if i were you i'd go away, come back some time in the future about it, i might know some more things, but i cant garentee anything.*

*Irvine walks away, nearly almost nearly grabing the poor clueless person right into the walls of the corradors and making even more dents on the walls, but bigger.*

Irvine thoughs: 'Man whats with this guy, i nearly choked the crap out of him. but I FEEL GREAT! Wow, i never knew what i was missing... but these abilities are startign to wear me down a little, i better lay off for a little, ill try to practice a little more later...'

Irvine saying one more thing before he leaves Nick's sight: "Oh yeah, by-the-way, if you follow me ill kill ya..."

More of Irvine's thoughts: 'Hopefully that should scare him enough to keep him away for the time being...'

How bout this, you read the thread and figure out whats the story is all about and i might not have my Character to go on a rampage and 'remove' your chatacter

okay redwing, i know how it feels now

Old 10-05-2002, 12:54 AM   #300
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Alys let loose a fluury of kicks and punches against the punching bag, the bag fell to the ground with a hardened THUD. damned, it's the 6th one in an hour. sweat was dripping down her face, and she decided to call it a day. R2 came up from behind, carrying a her carry bag. Odd, the droid was supposed to be near the ship. She shruged. inventive little thing.

She headed for the locker room, stripped and took a long shower, cleaning herself from the stench of the work out and the time in the fighter ****pit. After, she put one a pair of pants, with Corellian Bloodstrippes, and a snug long sleeve shirt. She braided her hair, and walked back to the docking bay*

Old 10-05-2002, 12:08 PM   #301
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Heimdall goes back to his ship, to rest in safty. After getting aboard, he locks the ship. Then sets the computer to start passive scans of the station. Heimdall grabs some food and lays down on his bunk wondering what he should do next*

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-05-2002, 02:27 PM   #302
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((lol Scar

Acrylic, this is kinda a bad RPG to join that way, cuz of the unusual setting...and well your character doesn't fit the setting. What don't you understand about what's going on? We can always explain.

*waits for Deac to reply*))

Old 10-05-2002, 02:48 PM   #303
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

i dont want to post anythign yet, but in the mean time when ever Irvine is in the state of which is strenght is increased, he gives off a stready distubence, not sensed very far, but enough to be flet throughout the station, even though Irvine is now stoped the ability for the time being...

Old 10-05-2002, 04:45 PM   #304
Acrylic

*Nick is lying on the floor barely concious with blood flowing down his lip*

Nick: " Life is just not what it used to be...when I was young...when I was.......When"

*Nick looses concious ness for the time being*

Old 10-05-2002, 06:02 PM   #305
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Quote:
Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar
*Nick is lying on the floor barely concious with blood flowing down his lip*

Nick: " Life is just not what it used to be...when I was young...when I was.......When"

*Nick looses concious ness for the time being*
Irvine never hit nick a second time, just pushed nick down once, but Irvine, however, did almost hurt Nick, but controlled himself

*Irvine walks to the Docking Bay, and walks to the ship, he attempts to get in, but with no luck, due to it being locked...*

Irvine thinking to himself: 'well a few kicks on this door it'll be open, but i better not, i might fix it, and be left behind. heh, actually thats kinda funny...'

*Irvine presses the comm...*

Irvine: "So anyone going to open this door? Or am i goign to cut one open for myself, even thoguh it wouldn't be the smartest thing to do..."

Old 10-05-2002, 07:44 PM   #306
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((I assume your talking about Heimdall's Ship.))

*Heimdall flips on the comm*

Heimdall: You certainly can try to the door open yourself, although your lighsabers won't work. Amoung other things this hull is made from Cortosis, the one mineral in the galaxy that a lightsaber is ineffective against. Oh and if you think that you can kick down the door, be my guess but I warn you that you probably won't survive the first kick, and even if you did I would kill you. So, what do you want, and why should I let you in?

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-05-2002, 08:08 PM   #307
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine: "gez, this guy cant take a joke even if it bit 'em... hmm, what can i do to earn anyone's trust, eh? Well im alive and kciking from jumping from an exploding freighter and landing smack onto a hull of a cloaked ship a few stories below. if your that punctual about things, at least you know that i can't fly."

*Irvine can't only but smirk at his joke that he told..."

Old 10-05-2002, 11:24 PM   #308
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Heimdall: Just because you are a bad pilot, doesn't mean I should let you in. You have no business with me so I suggest you leave. If you want transport out of here talk with Hal, or someone else.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-06-2002, 11:25 AM   #309
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine: "Yeah what ever..." *starts to walk away* "You people have no chance with out me... they wouldn't know a third of of the number of imperial outposts that could have survived, let alone the exact coorderants..." *Irvine tryed to say it all so that heimdall could hear...*

Old 10-06-2002, 11:38 AM   #310
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
*Hearing the last comment, Heimdall turns off the comm, and speaks to outloud*

Heimdall: I always love it when people try to make themselves look important. To bad the kid doesn't know that we knew where all the imperial outpost were when we revenged our lord. We have long since keeped tabs on the Imperials. How else could we exact our revenge against them and the republic.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-06-2002, 01:52 PM   #311
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine to Heimdall: What a lovey trick, im just beginning to understand how to use these powers, but if you kept tabs on the imperials that why doesnt it seem that you haven't kept some on me? I worked on the Crimson Star II remember? And yes i herd your comment.
Old 10-06-2002, 06:25 PM   #312
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Scar how did Irvine hear Heimdall? Heimdall is inside a sealed ship, the com was off and Irvine left. He couldn't read Heimdall's mind since Heimdall can block any attempts to do so. (Remember He is force sensitive, and isn't just learning these powers). Also when did Irvine work on the Crimson Star II? If he is in his early twenties it doesn't give much time for him to do any work on it.))

Heimdall to self: Dammit hit turned off the inter com system not exterior.

Heimdall outloud: Your so called power is because I flipped the wrong button boy. And how do you know that we haven't been keeping an eye on you? The imperials never knew, and neither did you. Don't make assumptions, especially dealing with things you have no knowledge about.

Before you start getting ****y, remember I have no problem with killing you. And the fact that you worked on the Crimson Star II doesn't help you at all.

*Heimdall now turns of the external com. He then goes to his room and types a message*

the message reads:
Subject: Threat Assesment.

Exculding us, there are two remaining powers. The Imperial-Republic and the New Republic. Both seem content to fight each other over the remaining planets. It is also evident they each fraction has yet to realize the effects of what was unleashed, they still are playing the same game.

Fleet strength is drastically reduced on both sides. Our remaining warships should have no problem dealing with their fleets if it comes to that.

Corruption hasn't been destroyed, it might even be more prevalant now. However it appears that the corruption in the New Republic has gone over to the imperials.

Side note. The Cracken child is becoming annoying. I would love to kill him.

Will continue watching, and will report soon

*Heimdall transmitts the message.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-06-2002, 07:55 PM   #313
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Irvine is cracken's son, thus next in line for throne, so Crimson Star II being secret and even unknown to 99% of the empire, IRvine was being protected, but Irvine regreated his father and didnt want to be involved in Imperistic matters, so he left, but not until radation leaks from the core, which Irvine was not harmed...

Irvine: You seem to stubbern, cant you take jokes? *sigh* If it ment anything to you I have no reason at all to go rampaging agenst anyone here. besides you people at least helped a little bit of my wounds til i got here. reguardless of my stubberness. now im leaving...

*Irvine finally walks away.*

Old 10-06-2002, 08:58 PM   #314
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Scar that didn't really make sense. Please try to clarify it.))

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-07-2002, 06:23 AM   #315
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Scar, since when did Irvine work on the Crimson Star II? From what I've seen, Irvine was never intended to be next in line for the (now nonexistent) Imperial throne.

When Cracken took over part of the galaxy between C5 and C6, the Aesir apparently made note of all the Imperial outposts old and new. If you read C6, Vidar lists the priority order of which systems the resonance torpedoes were sent out at, and Imperial systems were given precedence; so I highly doubt very many outposts are left.

And I'd like to ask something...

Quote:
Admiral
*Hearing the last comment, Heimdall turns off the comm, and speaks to outloud*

Heimdall: I always love it when people try to make themselves look important. To bad the kid doesn't know that we knew where all the imperial outpost were when we revenged our lord. We have long since keeped tabs on the Imperials. How else could we exact our revenge against them and the republic.
Quote:
Scarface2k2
Irvine to Heimdall: What a lovey trick, im just beginning to understand how to use these powers, but if you kept tabs on the imperials that why doesnt it seem that you haven't kept some on me? I worked on the Crimson Star II remember? And yes i herd your comment.
Shouldn't Irvine be wondering who "we" are? Or who is the "lord" that "we revenged"? Or why Heimdall wants to "exact revenge against the Imperials and the Republic"? Rather than argue with him about whether he kept tabs on all Imperials? I mean, far be it for me to tell you what your character should do, but have you forgotten that none of us know Heimdall's an Aesir?))

Old 10-07-2002, 09:47 AM   #316
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

opps double post, i posted in ahurry, so i hit it twice

Last edited by Kuuki; 10-07-2002 at 08:14 PM.
Old 10-07-2002, 09:47 AM   #317
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

if you were a high commanding officer in the empire, and you knew your lord has a son, wouldnt you make him be on the protected list so that no one would take him and use him as leverage?

((Scar that didn't really make sense. Please try to clarify it.))

Irvine was saying thanks, in his own way, but he doesnt exactly know whom helped.

((Shouldn't Irvine be wondering who "we" are? Or who is the "lord" that "we revenged"? Or why Heimdall wants to "exact revenge against the Imperials and the Republic"? Rather than argue with him about whether he kept tabs on all Imperials? I mean, far be it for me to tell you what your character should do, but have you forgotten that none of us know Heimdall's an Aesir?))

Irvine knows taht they are some sort or repel like force. and to him, they are currently a way of transportation. Irvine doesnt really care for the details about Hiemdall being an aesir, nor who their lord was, other then, but if Irvine (of course) hasn't been proven useful to the others as of yet *hint* *hint*.

Old 10-07-2002, 02:30 PM   #318
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Scar I wanted you to clarify this:

"so Crimson Star II being secret and even unknown to 99% of the empire, IRvine was being protected, but Irvine regreated his father and didnt want to be involved in Imperistic matters, so he left, but not until radation leaks from the core, which Irvine was not harmed"

It is a little confusing. Namely what did Irvine regretted about his father (Cracken's actions, or did you mean he didn't like what his father was). Also Irvine left from where, and what radiation leak.

Now I'm just going to try and see if I got your last paragraph correct.

Irvine believes that the "we" Heimdall has refered to is a rebel group (not to be confused with the New Republic, or the Vanir). To him all that matters is that Heimdall's ship is a possible transport.

Irvine doesn't know (so he can't care about what he doesn't know). The Heimdall is a Aesir/Vanir. (As I said in the discussion thread, the Aesir changed their name to Vanir for better protection. However, with such a change it takes time so for the purpose of this Aesir and Vanir can be used interchangeably. Also if I post Vanir you will know I'm talking about the Aesir.

no ale 'til drunk."
Old 10-07-2002, 08:27 PM   #319
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Quote:
Originally posted by Admiral
((Scar I wanted you to clarify this:

"so Crimson Star II being secret and even unknown to 99% of the empire, IRvine was being protected, but Irvine regreated his father and didnt want to be involved in Imperistic matters, so he left, but not until radation leaks from the core, which Irvine was not harmed"

I tried not to be too techincal, this is a fictional story, it doesnt need to much detail, what counts is taht IRvien Left after everyone died, hell i could say that Irvine cuased the radation leak, and threw on a radation suit while cutting up all the rest, leaving him unharmed, and him disabling the artifical sunlight to turn the whole thing into an asteriod and conseal it exsistence ^_^

Quote:
It is a little confusing. Namely what did Irvine regretted about his father (Cracken's actions, or did you mean he didn't like what his father was). Also Irvine left from where, and what radiation leak.
i mentioned it in my first posts ^_^

Now I'm just going to try and see if I got your last paragraph correct.

Irvine believes that the "we" Heimdall has refered to is a rebel group (not to be confused with the New Republic, or the Vanir). To him all that matters is that Heimdall's ship is a possible transport.

Irvine doesn't know (so he can't care about what he doesn't know). The Heimdall is a Aesir/Vanir. (As I said in the discussion thread, the Aesir changed their name to Vanir for better protection. However, with such a change it takes time so for the purpose of this Aesir and Vanir can be used interchangeably. Also if I post Vanir you will know I'm talking about the Aesir.
[/QUOTE]

Okay, Irvine dont dont who Heimdall really is. Nor doesnt care, but sense Irvine hated who his Father is and what he's done, all the other people have a basis to make Irvine go onto their side
thus meaning thats if the story would go towards that direction (is getting the son of Cracken, and grandson of palatine (which Irvine did not know of), on the light side, or add other multiple varations of in devious ways ^_^)

*thinks up more possible multiple plot twists* Muahaha!

Old 10-07-2002, 09:42 PM   #320
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
((Unless your an Vanir, who would love to see the son of Cracken die a slow painful death.

Where is Deac, and battledog?))

no ale 'til drunk."
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Finally-Cantina Six Spinoff: Postlude to Holocaust