lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: <DaT> CLAN SKIN COMPLETED READY FOR USE BY MEMBERS
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-12-2002, 02:09 PM   #1
D4-PO_<Dat>

Exclamation <DaT> CLAN SKIN COMPLETED READY FOR USE BY MEMBERS

The OFFICIAL <DaT> CLan Skin is completed.WOHOOOOOO. CHeck out the screens at our website, www.darkjediarmy.us.ms thankyou for reading and for all you members who will be recieving their skins shortly thank you.

LoKi
D4-PO_<Dat> is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2002, 08:06 PM   #2
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Cool

That's great to hear that you guys are doing good. And the skins look great.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2002, 09:35 PM   #3
DiRtY $oUtH™
Banned

Thumbs up

Hey there. I am myself the leader of a clan.(Sons of Yoda) Let me just say that I LOVE capture the flag! And your link is bad(or the site is down temporarily?) but I'm sure the skins look great.Well..I'll leave it at that.

"Excellent work commander!"- Master Yoda
DiRtY $oUtH™ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2002, 09:42 PM   #4
D4-PO_<Dat>

LINK

ok just try the old long link it is www.geocities.com/droidarm/entr thats the long link and ignore the droidarmy

LoKi
Old 08-12-2002, 09:44 PM   #5
D4-PO_<Dat>

ok

www.geocities.com/droidarmy/entr thats IT IT SHOULD BE NOTHING WRONG www.blackjedi.suddenlaunch.com is our forums so i hope ur lookig out for em.

LoKi
Old 08-12-2002, 09:47 PM   #6
D4-PO_<Dat>

Lightbulb NO PROBLEMS

There should be no more problems whatsoever

LoKi
Old 08-12-2002, 09:47 PM   #7
DiRtY $oUtH™
Banned

Thumbs up Cool

Nice site...I say that cuz I use geocities too....cuz it's free. Oh well, when i feel like spending money I'll pay for a site. Nice skin by the way. And thanks for fixing the link!

"You are becoming what all jedi's strive to be, normal!" - Darth Yoda
DiRtY $oUtH™ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2002, 09:48 PM   #8
D4-PO_<Dat>

blackjedi.suddenlaunch.com it should be fixed sheesh what in the heck is wrong with me.

LoKi
Old 08-12-2002, 09:49 PM   #9
D4-PO_<Dat>

Lightbulb np

no prob for the link fix

LoKi
Old 08-12-2002, 10:41 PM   #10
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
erg! Why does your clan keep coping us? Firsty you want Jessman to make you all skins, now your taking are website sources.

Last.FM - Ow, give up the funk
Let the truth of love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the heart and mind united
In a single perfect sphere
ZBomber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2002, 11:07 PM   #11
spitfire3228

sucker

damn why are u pms ing so much all u do is complain yap yapyap
spitfire3228 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2002, 11:09 PM   #12
lok-on

coolness! check out the new KA (kiss army) skins here
lok-on is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2002, 11:10 PM   #13
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Because, if you were Jessman or I, you would have something to complain about.

Sensibility
Old 08-13-2002, 09:39 AM   #14
D4-PO_<Dat>

first of all

Stop complaining if you wanna be the only clan with custom skins you can go to clanlick and complain about it. Second of all Jessman was very cool with it si obviously your putting words in his mouth, and third of all why am I participating in this petty argument

LoKi
Old 08-13-2002, 10:14 AM   #15
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

D4-PO I want more clan members so's I can make you eat those words. lol jk. Heh, seriously man when we stock up on clan members hows about a nice battle? We'll talk further about it once I have the members.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
Old 08-13-2002, 10:20 AM   #16
D4-PO_<Dat>

Red face battle..

yes of course a battle would be fun...wer need to arrange a time when u have enough members.

LoKi
Old 08-13-2002, 10:43 AM   #17
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
errrr..... sorry D4, I have to apoligize. I'm sorry.

Sensibility
Old 08-13-2002, 10:45 AM   #18
D4-PO_<Dat>

dont worry about it

dont worry about it n prob

LoKi
Old 08-13-2002, 12:07 PM   #19
D4-PO_<Dat>

bump

bump

LoKi
Old 08-13-2002, 05:04 PM   #20
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Paul

I talked to Paul earlier... Seems he wants to stay in their clan. I tried to point him over to you guys but something tells me he likes playing with 11 year olds lol. (Not meant sexually) Anyway, he wont be joining. And just to make it clear ... It was horrible in that clan.. lol I did all of the work and got nothing for it. It was bad. I'm glad I'm out of their.. Lol I feel like I can breath again. Anyway, if I were to ever join another clan d4 I'd join yours in a second. I'm still a big fan. Keep up the great work man. Later

Old 08-13-2002, 05:30 PM   #21
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
you know why hes not joining, hes show true friendship, something you NEVER had. I trusted you.....

Sensibility
Old 08-13-2002, 09:10 PM   #22
D4-PO_<Dat>

he is joining

i had to check things out with other members and all, we have a lot of members but since jessman had pointed me throug and paul emailed me paul is joining so looks like you were wrong Zbomber, and i hope you enjoy your time in fifth grade. I finished it a while ago.

LoKi
Old 08-13-2002, 09:31 PM   #23
D4-PO_<Dat>

Thumbs up HEED THE ALMIGHTY RULES

if these rules arnt followed after three warnings your outta the clan and.....read them they may do you some good.

1. This is a mature clan so we expect you to act mature. There will be know attacking clan members and non clan members WHEN THEIR SABER IS DOWN OR WHEN THEY ARE TYPING a kill done in this fasion would be dshonorable and disrespectful.

2. There is NO swearing like it is as much as you would say a word as he or she. when you join this clan or suggested to this clan we expect you to act how you are expected to act. Dont get me wrong, There is the occasional "swearing" after a MAJOR loss or when you extremely annoyed.

3. When you see someone who needs help learning a move or needs help to play the game HELP THEM make a good example towards them.

4. The only weapon we shall use and master is a lightsaber, the color may be any color. You "will" only use dark force powers. Since this is a dark jedi clan.

5. You do not have to play all of the time to be in this clan. All we want is for you to have fun.

6. There is no force lightening used on large groups. If someone has ter saber drawn and they are lunging at you do not use push or lightening draw your saber and defend yourself.

THANK YOU FOR READING THE RULES WE HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME IN THE DARK JEDI CLAN.

~~LOKI

LoKi
Old 08-13-2002, 10:50 PM   #24
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Yeh, hes only joining if our clan doesn't work. I don't know why your all going along with Jess. He was being racial in my clan.

Sensibility
Old 08-13-2002, 10:55 PM   #25
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Wanna know what Jessman said about your clan before? He said that it was alittle peace of crap ( But he didn't say crap, this forum blocks it out ) cause you kept wanting all our resources. So now you know the truth..... Look, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Jessman. He has done to many things that are wrong and hes not getting punished.

-ZBomber

Sensibility
Old 08-14-2002, 10:17 AM   #26
D4-PO_<Dat>

Angry racial

Um racial what is he doing burning crosss on your lawn or smtin lol. Anyways i have no idea why your saying the resources i got made my clan great and all. The thing is, you always had your resources and well you never grew. And they were there before you used them so they are not your's and im glad jessman was kind and friendly enogh to point me out some of those resources. Thank You Zbomber and enjoy your time playing JK2 i dont have time to argue on the forums like this is "Oprah" ivve got work to do im running a pretty big can now and i dont have time to deal with lamers pissin their pants over stupid things.

LoKi
Old 08-14-2002, 10:20 AM   #27
D4-PO_<Dat>

Question a lil peace of crap eh?

I dont care he at least acts nice to me. Even if he called us a little peice of $h1+ look at us now. We are great we work hard we enjoy ourselves worthless comments mean nothing to me the game is too have fun, not to scold everyone you see. And.hell, even if ur not in a clan this is just ridiculous

LoKi
Old 08-14-2002, 10:14 PM   #28
D4-PO_<Dat>

Lightbulb GOOD SESSION

Well people you did an excellent job at our practice session, you showed a great amount of teamwork and effort. I am reall proud of you all. You have really showed me that you are all gret examples to the clan. If you would like to see two screens of our session just go to the official <DaT> Dark Jedi Clan site www.darkjediarmy.us.ms if that didnt work try www.geocities.com/droidarmy/entr thankyou clan members for all of the hard work you have put toward. I am looking forward to our next oractice session.

LoKi
Old 08-16-2002, 05:57 PM   #29
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
good skin.

Btw, I'm not tring to be a jerk or anything. But Paul isn't joining.

Sensibility
Old 08-16-2002, 06:29 PM   #30
D4-PO_<Dat>

Smile course

i know plus i have way too many members i dunt think i wouldve been able to fit him in there is a long waiting list

LoKi
Old 08-16-2002, 08:33 PM   #31
Master Yogurt

HOT DAMN D u been working hard i go away for 2 weeks and boom our clan flourishes, lol, anywho kick ass, lay of zbomber he can com back when he rows some pubic hair.
Master Yogurt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2002, 09:35 PM   #32
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
What the hell are you talking about?

Sensibility
Old 08-17-2002, 01:15 PM   #33
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Lol, racial?

LOL, I'm being racial? I trashed you because you acted like a child all of the time. Maybe you can prove me wrong and just stop complaining. Ask your dad what being racist is Zbomber, cause I don't think you have it right man. lol. D4 next time you see me on IM I have to talk to you about something (not of this subject). Later.
Old 08-17-2002, 01:32 PM   #34
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Well D4. Remember how you wanted to play jk2 with me? Well, I'll be on IM all day. Just IM me and I'll hop right on. I would like to see your skill.
Old 08-17-2002, 01:36 PM   #35
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
What happended to, "I'm done playing with Jedi Oitcast?" And then you blocked Taters and Paul cause they were still being my friends, why, because I was helpful. I was getting a map for the clan, right. When I told you I was 12, you said thats ok. Then the next day, yuo start going around, getting a ll mad at me. Look, I didn't do anything wrong. I was even making downloadable stuff for your clan. Well, anyway, I don't care if you hate me, just stop telling people I'm a bad person.

Sensibility
Old 08-17-2002, 01:49 PM   #36
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

You got it all wrong again kid. Go back and read all of your past posts. That's the reason I left. Lol, while you were getting a map I was getting everyone their own personal skin and building a good webpage and scheduling games to fit everyones schedule. So who was doing more for the clan Zbomber? Also, it's kinda funny how when I left the clan it fell apart. I was more then nice to you. Then I realized why no one was joining. You were being a baby. Going on peoples threads talking trash. No one wants to be a part of a clan the talks trash and has immature members. That's why I left. And my intrests are my buisness. I never aired out any of your intrests to the public. That's just plain insulting. Also, if I want to continue playing that's none of your damned buisness. I told you that so I could leave. There, now you have the whole story.
Old 08-17-2002, 01:55 PM   #37
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Dat, I'm sorry, that we have been posting junk in your thread, we'll stop. But one last thing...

My clan has 8 members.

Sensibility
Old 08-19-2002, 05:04 PM   #38
D4-PO_<Dat>

ok

well its ok i guess

LoKi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > <DaT> CLAN SKIN COMPLETED READY FOR USE BY MEMBERS