lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shaders Help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-13-2002, 09:35 PM   #1
obi_1_kenobi

Exclamation Shaders Help

Can any one please help a newbie mapper? When i start radiant most of my shaders are white and i cant tell what they are, whats wrong? Also how can i load a new set of shaders with the same map?

thanks for your help
obi_1_kenobi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2002, 11:42 PM   #2
Joben

A lot of shaders of a similar type are hard to tell apart exept they their name...

to get another set just...load it from the dropdown texture menu like you did the first one.

A facility for quotation covers the abscence of original thought- Lord Peter Wimsey

i dont like quake, never liked quake, and i dont like SW-themed quake. so basically jk2mp.exe does not get used on my computer.
-idontlikegeorge
Joben is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2002, 11:45 PM   #3
obi_1_kenobi

thanks but i didnt load the shaders those were the ones that started with the program. Does that mean the program is bad or i have to load the shaders some how?
obi_1_kenobi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2002, 04:01 PM   #4
Slunker

Go up to the textures menu and select a genre of textures/shaders that you want to load. This fixes the whole problem, I guarantee you.

-Slunker

"The chief difference between men and women is that men forget, but never forgive, while women forgive, but never forget."
-Thom Merrilin, The Wheel of Time series
Slunker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > Shaders Help