lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Civ Guides?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-16-2002, 02:21 PM   #1
W0RF

New Civ Guides?

Any chance someone could work out some civ guides real quick now that CC AND the patch are out? Found some great info on SWGB Heaven but the info is outdated coz there's 2 new civs (duh) and certain things which used to be true are no longer the case (example: anti-air ATATs, powered nurseries, mobile power-Gronks, etc).

If not, then I'll learn by doing. Just thought it would be nice for a n00b like me.
W0RF is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2002, 07:53 PM   #2
AnakinSWG

I'll do them, please any support would be of help

Someday I will be the greatest Jedi ever!
-Anakin in AotC
AnakinSWG is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2002, 06:40 AM   #3
DarthMaulUK

GB.com has the best civ guides around. We were the very first site to announce and have info on the new civs.

When you visit the main page. You will see the Civs at the top ( 01 - Rebels 02 - Empire etc. These link to the Civ section for that Civ.

Failing that, visit the Civilisation Index
http://www.galacticbattles.com/civilizations/index.htm

DMUK
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2002, 12:19 PM   #4
W0RF

Those blurbs about the civs are nice, but I mean top-down in-depth how they work and what's the best way to play them tuts for the civs.

SWGB Heaven (swgb.heavengames.com) has a sticky in their Strategies forum with civ guides, but they are outdated to pre-expansion.
W0RF is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > SWGB Strategy Center > New Civ Guides?