lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Crimson Masters!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-07-2002, 12:53 PM   #81
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
ok...

hehe, like my new custom title? I killed Santa.

Last.FM - Ow, give up the funk
Let the truth of love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the heart and mind united
In a single perfect sphere
ZBomber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2002, 03:04 PM   #82
topshot
Loves Taffy

I guess it's a good title.....

.....but I'm thinking that I should change mine to "I killed Cupid." *thinks 'maybe'*

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2002, 03:05 PM   #83
topshot
Loves Taffy

Never mind.....

I like "sith probe droid" better.

Old 09-08-2002, 12:46 PM   #84
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
I'm gonna change it again.

Sensibility
Old 09-08-2002, 06:31 PM   #85
topshot
Loves Taffy

Cool Guy Hey, nice.......

"Breakdancing Lando." Nice........hehehe......

Old 09-08-2002, 06:38 PM   #86
Altus_Thrawn

Hehe...Only a whole heck of alot of posts left before I can make my custom rank...

As if this has anything to do with clan..

When all is said and done, more is said than done.

Thanks to ZeeMan for the sig!
Altus_Thrawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2002, 04:17 PM   #87
BigTeddyPaul
Who's Your Teddy

Hockey Rules!

Hey guys! Well I have been working on my site a lot. The hockey section kicks major buttocks. I have so far scanned in over 150 pictures that I need to upload to the site which I am working on today. I do not know much of what to do except maye include some screenshots and links on my JK site since Kamiclone has already made his site. I have not worked on my bio yet Kami. Been to busy with my site and the toils of daily life. If my padawan is watching I am sending you an Email about our practices and what not in the near future. Jess your site is awesome and I am very envious that we do not have you in this clan. You are a true artisan and all around nice guy. To Z man you over a 1000 posts already? SHEEESH. Go and keep plugging up the clan man. How many members are we up to anyways? Last I heard it was 12 but that means nothing. You guys have fun and I hope to "see" you soon. OH yeah! I was thinking that for my site if you guys had anyway to send me a small picture of you (not more than 100KB) I could post it on my site so we could all have a visual of the person we are talking to. If this is a bad idea then oh well it was worth a shot. I am just throwing out ideas.

Have fun!

BigTeddyPaul

Only 30 more days until hockey starts (season that is).
BigTeddyPaul is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2002, 05:53 PM   #88
topshot
Loves Taffy

Post So, then....

Who's your padawan, Paul? Just curious.

"Hockey vs Football? Which is more popular?"-Topshot

Old 09-10-2002, 05:57 PM   #89
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Doesn't matter what's popular, it matters what is better. Personally I agree with Paul. Hockey rocks! I love the ice the puck and the friggin fights baby. Lol, anyway, hockey rocks and I'm gonna check your page out as soon as it's finished paul.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2002, 05:59 PM   #90
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Re: Hockey Rules!

Quote:
Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul
Hey guys! Well I have been working on my site a lot. The hockey section kicks major buttocks. I have so far scanned in over 150 pictures that I need to upload to the site which I am working on today. I do not know much of what to do except maye include some screenshots and links on my JK site since Kamiclone has already made his site. I have not worked on my bio yet Kami. Been to busy with my site and the toils of daily life. If my padawan is watching I am sending you an Email about our practices and what not in the near future. Jess your site is awesome and I am very envious that we do not have you in this clan. You are a true artisan and all around nice guy. To Z man you over a 1000 posts already? SHEEESH. Go and keep plugging up the clan man. How many members are we up to anyways? Last I heard it was 12 but that means nothing. You guys have fun and I hope to "see" you soon. OH yeah! I was thinking that for my site if you guys had anyway to send me a small picture of you (not more than 100KB) I could post it on my site so we could all have a visual of the person we are talking to. If this is a bad idea then oh well it was worth a shot. I am just throwing out ideas.

Have fun!

BigTeddyPaul

Only 30 more days until hockey starts (season that is).
Whats your site?

Sensibility
Old 09-10-2002, 06:42 PM   #91
BigTeddyPaul
Who's Your Teddy

Hockey Rules!

My Padawan is EvadsJeatl. Hockey might not be as popular but it does not mean that it is a worse sport that football. In hockey it is non-stop action as opposed to football where it takes 40 seconds to run a 7 second play. I played football in HS as a right tackle so I do like football and do know what I am talking about. In hockey you play the full hour as opposed to football. Plus I cannot skate so I really admire the guys who can. The site is at

http://www.geocities.com/bigteddypau...?1031693866029

It is not even close to being done yet and only has some hockey stuff up but I am learning and getting much better at it. Have fun!

BigTeddyPaul
Old 09-10-2002, 06:51 PM   #92
Altus_Thrawn

I don't see the email yet, I will check back in a few minutes.

As for hockey vs. football I say hockey because football seems pointless to me.

I will probably send a pic to your site if you want.

Old 09-10-2002, 08:01 PM   #93
topshot
Loves Taffy

Post Thanks, Paul.....

I hope you train EvadsJeatl well in the ways of the force. I know I trained my padawan, Lightinglad, to be a formidable fighter in saber matches. *Not to mention he also tried Mind Trick on me when my targeting reticle found him already.*

Old 09-11-2002, 12:25 AM   #94
BigTeddyPaul
Who's Your Teddy

Hockey Rules!

I only use mind trick in duel if you need more than one kill per win in duel. The reason why is that when you first begin I believe the health meter is up past 100 and it gives them a little but more living power. To counter this I trick them, hide a while, and then attack once the mind trick has expired. It works well most times because people usually do not choose seeing in duel.

BigTeddyPaul
Old 09-11-2002, 10:27 AM   #95
topshot
Loves Taffy

Cool Guy Mind Trick has it's ups and downs, I guess.....

I usually just have to use mind trick when I have to hide and replenish my health, then I get back in the game, ready to take even more damage. Other cases, I just use it to hide and strike.

Old 09-12-2002, 11:15 PM   #96
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Been a while since you guys have posted. To keep recruiting members I'd suggest posting at least once a day. Just a helpful suggestion.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
Old 09-13-2002, 12:01 AM   #97
topshot
Loves Taffy

Hmmm, Jessman's ideas always seem to amuse me.......

.....this idea may be his greatest one yet.

Old 09-13-2002, 04:10 AM   #98
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Aside from what? Making the successful clan that I run today? I would appreciate no further comments that mock me or any of my ideas.

Last edited by <JOTD>Jedi Hunter; 09-13-2002 at 04:33 AM.
Old 09-13-2002, 04:36 AM   #99
BigTeddyPaul
Who's Your Teddy

Hockey Rules!

I think it was a compliment Jess. Did you see the smiles at the end? Either they are smart ass smiles or THANKS smilies. I will not put words in Topshots mouth but I do not think that Topshot was trying to be disrespectful. I could be wrong but from my perspective it does not appear so. Heh. I do not think any one wants to admit they are wrong.

BigTeddyPaul

Hockey is life. Don't screw it up.
Legend of the Green DragonBlues Rule!!!!! MySpace
Old 09-13-2002, 04:58 AM   #100
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Well, it's not so much the post itself as the subject of the post... Jess' ideas always seem to amuse me. That's very insulting to me. Keep in mind that I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I was just insulted. Anyway the webpage looks as great as ever. Keep up the great work guys.

Old 09-13-2002, 12:49 PM   #101
BigTeddyPaul
Who's Your Teddy

Hockey Rules!

Well you are a funny man! I will let Topshot respond to this now if not it will be dealt with.

BigTeddyPaul

Old 09-13-2002, 02:17 PM   #102
topshot
Loves Taffy

Jessman, I apologize......

I had no idea that you would be insulted, so I apologize. I feel now that is a rude and stupid thing I said. If there is anything I can do to make up for this, just tell me. Once again, I apologize, and I hope that you accept my apology.

Old 09-13-2002, 02:19 PM   #103
topshot
Loves Taffy

Unhappy Also....

I meant you no disrespect. Paul's right, it was a compliment.

Old 09-13-2002, 08:13 PM   #104
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Hello Everyone!

* Looks at last few posts.... *

Ohh... worng mood.....

Boo-hoo, i'm deppresed.

ANyway, we are now working on a server for our clan, which means we will be able to play games (hopefully)

Thanks you guys for staying with us in our slumpy... thing.

Cya.

Sensibility
Old 09-13-2002, 09:02 PM   #105
topshot
Loves Taffy

Arrow Hey, soon as I get this thing figured out with Jessman......

.....I think that everything will be ok. Wish you luck on the server thing, Z.

Old 09-13-2002, 09:54 PM   #106
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Hey Topshot I'm not mad, just a little insulted is all. But I've lost no respect for you. You're still on my good side. Just like my good pal Zbomber. It's great to see you all have a server. Btw, where is Kamiclone? He doesn't like to clan recruiting section? Or he doesn't like me... Oh well, glad to see you guys are getting along and doing good. I want you all to check out our new webpage when it is finished.... We just finished working on the buttons and we're playing the Imperial march song on our webpage (not the cheesy keyboard version but the actual song). I'm so excited, Anyway, I'm happy to see you all doing so well. And Zbomber, I used our old characters. Check our forums for the story. Take it easy.

Old 09-13-2002, 10:11 PM   #107
BigTeddyPaul
Who's Your Teddy

Hockey Rules!

You mean you found a way to get past only midi files on geocities or are you not using geocities anymore? Or did you somehow find a cool midi file that sounds like the original march? I just watched Blade 2 and I do not see what was so wrong with it. It had cool graphics and I liked the story. Maybe I am one of the few? SERVER! SERVER! SERVER! Have fun all.

BigTeddyPaul

Old 09-13-2002, 10:16 PM   #108
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

No more geocities. Our official page is going to be much better. It's an mp3 file. We were deciding on either Imperial march (darth vaders theme) or duel of fates. We eventually choose Imperial march. But I can't wait to show it to you guys. It's great news that you guys have a server now.

Old 09-13-2002, 10:38 PM   #109
topshot
Loves Taffy

Hey, can you tell something....

How do I put MIDI's into my page? Is there some special way, like Java?

-A very soothed Topshot

Old 09-13-2002, 11:25 PM   #110
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by jessman233
Hey Topshot I'm not mad, just a little insulted is all. But I've lost no respect for you. You're still on my good side. Just like my good pal Zbomber. It's great to see you all have a server. Btw, where is Kamiclone? He doesn't like to clan recruiting section? Or he doesn't like me... Oh well, glad to see you guys are getting along and doing good. I want you all to check out our new webpage when it is finished.... We just finished working on the buttons and we're playing the Imperial march song on our webpage (not the cheesy keyboard version but the actual song). I'm so excited, Anyway, I'm happy to see you all doing so well. And Zbomber, I used our old characters. Check our forums for the story. Take it easy.
hehe, you threw me in a pit of acid.

Sensibility
Old 09-13-2002, 11:29 PM   #111
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I personally liked how your characters death (in my story of course) tortures him on a daily basis. His death was responsable for his insanity. Kind of says how they were like brothers. I have a twist to the story though. I'm writing it now. I'll let you know when it's done. But you are all welcome to join our forums and post stories or just hang out with us and chat about stupid stuff lol. But you're more then welcome.

Old 09-13-2002, 11:33 PM   #112
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
yeh, good idea. I'll sign up in a minute. Wait, I think I already did..... I'll check. But I gotta go, later!

Sensibility
Old 09-15-2002, 06:26 AM   #113
BigTeddyPaul
Who's Your Teddy

Hockey Rules!

COUGH! (BUMP). I am sorry. Did I bump this thread back up to the top? I am sorry. (wink)

BigTeddyPaul

Old 09-15-2002, 12:31 PM   #114
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Hmmm... I thought the server would be dedicated, but its not. If anyone can make a dedicated server, please reply.

Sensibility
Old 09-15-2002, 12:35 PM   #115
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Takes quite a bit of coding to run a dedicated server. Post a thread in the dedicated server board asking for help. It might take a while though. Took the jotd a few days but it took me almost two weeks to find someone to run a server for ping laggits.
Old 09-15-2002, 12:45 PM   #116
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Thanks.

PS- Haha, your a Jedi. I remember when I was a Jedi, I rushed right through because Jedis are icky.

Sensibility
Old 09-16-2002, 04:39 AM   #117
BigTeddyPaul
Who's Your Teddy

Hockey Rules!

My Padawan and I just played our first game together. It was a lot of fun and I even got some screen shots that I will submit soon to Kamiclone's site. We do need to talk about the padawan/apprentice issue. I will go and do a little research to come and back up my side. I still have two other people who have not joined the clan that want me to teach them so we need to make a decision sometime in the near future.

I will post mine here again: I know that in Episode 1 Yoda says that Qui-Gon could only have 1 apprentice. Impossible it is to take a second and all. BUT there were thousands of jedi then to teach people as opposed to three possibly four. In the book trilogy Jedi Academy Luke takes on about five learners at the same time. I am going back to that book to get some quotes but if I remember correctly he said that he was doing that because it would take too long to train one at a time and he saw that the universe needed jedi now to help as opposed to later. In that case there was only 1 master which was Luke as opposed to 50 or whatever years previously when there were thousands of potential teachers. Since we have picked no real time frame then this is difficult to determine. I believe that we should allow for a maximum of three learners in the beginning until our forces grow. After we have a few more knights and masters then the number can be cut back to 1 again. If a master does not wish to have three learners then that is the masters choice but it should be left as an option.

If anyone has anything to add I would like to hear it. Again I am right and wrong on this situation. I am just afraid that people who do not have masters will get bored and want to leave since no one is training them. I know that is how I would feel.

Another reason why it would be better to have at least two is because I could watch them fight eachother and then give pointers at the same time. If individual time is needed then I would be more than happy to do that also.

As always I have said a mouthful and I hope to hear from you all soon. I gladly accept all criticism and debates and I feel like I am on the losing side of this one though since I feel I do make a good argument but at the same time so does the person who believes that there should be only one.

BigTeddyPaul

Old 09-16-2002, 07:21 PM   #118
Altus_Thrawn

Yeah, I had fun training last night, but I have an error now. When ever I trie to join a multiplayer server with other humans, I get the error "invalid game file".

We could use some more active members.

Old 09-16-2002, 08:08 PM   #119
topshot
Loves Taffy

Hey, BigTeddyPaul....

.....I'll help you train Altus, if you need a demonstration partner, or something. I've got experience in training padawans myself.

Old 09-16-2002, 09:18 PM   #120
BigTeddyPaul
Who's Your Teddy

Hockey Rules!

I can only speak for myself but I would not mind having you along to help train. I don't think you have a learner but when you do I would gladly challenge you and your learner against me and Evads.

To be truthful I am still pretty curious as to how good you are since you do talk the talk and so far no one has said otherwise.

BigTeddyPaul

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > Crimson Masters!