lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Breakdance
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-21-2002, 05:24 PM   #1
Kronos11

Question Breakdance

Hey, can anybody tell me how to breakdance in Multiplayer mode? Sorry if this question has been answered before, but I cant use the search function to find the topic.

Thanks in advance.
Kronos11 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2002, 07:02 PM   #2
The Help

Go to console by pressing shift and ~ at the same time then type cl_yawspeed 1000 then press enter. Close console by pressing shift and ~ at the same time again then press the left or right arrow key while doing a back roll (crouch while going backwards). Now your dancing.

Beware of computer programmers that carry screwdrivers.
The Help is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2002, 11:20 PM   #3
DS ChAoS

Since in reality, which I ocassionally visit, I can't breakdance at all and all attempts have met with painful and humilating failure this new information could be what I need to heal my wounded nerd ego. Thanks for the scoop.

Yes, I'm an elitest, but I have respect for people who don't measure up.
DS ChAoS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2002, 12:38 AM   #4
ShockV1.89
Gen Mo'Kai

I tried breakdancing one time, but people just thought I was seizuring, so I told them I had epilepsy and left the party.

I have no idea how to breakdance in JO. I've heard a few different commands, but they call seem to change per server. /dance worked once or twice.

ShockV1.89
ShockV1.89 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Breakdance