lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Any chance for a mute feature?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-22-2002, 08:17 AM   #1
BF_PaladinVII

Any chance for a mute feature?

I was wondering if there is a hidden "mute" feature in the console somewhere that allows me to mute players so that "I" do not have to listen to them. I am honestly suprised that there is no such feature in the main menu anyways. Most online games have a mute feature to stop player harassment, or to help keep the peace. If there is no such feature, would Raven please consider putting in such a feature? A simple panel in the main ingame menu, like the "vote to kick" panel where the players are listed, would be a very nice addition and would make the game more enjoyable for me since there are quite a number of roudy players on servers.

My apologies if this has been brought up before. Thanks if anyone has any information on this.

It is not the weapon that makes the warrior strong,
but the warrior's spirit that empowers the weapon he chooses.
BF_PaladinVII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2002, 08:22 AM   #2
DSbr-HaZe

type this in console:

/cl_noprint 1

or is this an exploit because raven made the game with it at 0 so it would be cheating to change it. WAAAAHH
DSbr-HaZe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2002, 11:25 AM   #3
DS ChAoS

As a former server admin I can tell you that I used to have all those goodies and more. However that really muted them, to everyone. I don't think something like that exists for the common player but the power is a little too tempting anywho.

Yes, I'm an elitest, but I have respect for people who don't measure up.
DS ChAoS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Any chance for a mute feature?