lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-23-2002, 04:25 PM   #1
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Exclamation Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting

This is a Jedi mod clan. Devoted to the Dark Jedi/Sith. You are free to use any saber color. You are also free to use any type of saber (ie. double blade, duel sabers). All we hope is that ya have a good time and you get to saber a few people. We try to stick to playing just Duel, ffa, tffa, ctf games. But if there's enought demands then we'll branch out further. We have a skinner who is already working hard on our Mandalorian skin, and our Maul reskin. I am in talks with a mapper for a map. A website should be up by tomorrow evening, as well as a message board. We are allied with the Dark Army Team. We have someone working on our own server as well. Any further updates will be listed asap. Thanks.

http://www.geocities.com/floydman233/ClanHomepage.html
http://jedihunter.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi

Last edited by <JOTD>Jedi Hunter; 08-27-2002 at 12:45 AM.
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2002, 04:51 PM   #2
D4-PO_<Dat>

very kewl jessman i am very happy to see....

What you have done for yourself, an alliance between our clans is excellent also. Well good luck.

LoKi
D4-PO_<Dat> is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2002, 05:15 PM   #3
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Yes, I hope this is the right clan. I wish taht your clan will be great.

Last.FM - Ow, give up the funk
Let the truth of love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the heart and mind united
In a single perfect sphere
ZBomber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-24-2002, 03:56 AM   #4
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Thanks guys, glad to hear your behind me. Nothing new to report really. But, I'll inform everyone when there is, Thanks.
Old 08-24-2002, 06:55 AM   #5
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Webpage is up

I'm now opening my webpage to the public. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to register via the link on the homepage, thanks.

Old 08-24-2002, 06:57 AM   #6
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

!Update, the Forums are now up. Upon joining be sure to register at our forums to get the latest news and gaming dates/times. Thanks and be sure to kill yourself a few Jedi for me.

http://jedihunter.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi
Old 08-24-2002, 07:01 AM   #7
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

BUMP!
Old 08-24-2002, 12:26 PM   #8
D4-PO_<Dat>

Thumbs up nice

Very nice page jessman im sure it wil draw a lot of members... anyway the ranks was a good idea i am going to begin ranks also. Dont think this as copying just....changing.

LoKi
D4-PO_<Dat> is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-24-2002, 12:52 PM   #9
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Very good.

Sensibility
Old 08-24-2002, 06:27 PM   #10
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Lol don't worry, I don't think of copying unless someone actually copies my work. Alot of clans have ranks so that's not copying. I've decided after this new mandalorian reskin for the clan I want another. So I'm going to have our skinner skin another mandalorian. Still thinking of the colors but I'll let you know when I decide.. Well, that's it for now. Register at our homepage if you would like to help expand this clan. Thanks.
Old 08-24-2002, 06:31 PM   #11
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
mm.. how about red and white?

Sensibility
Old 08-24-2002, 06:34 PM   #12
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I was thinking maybe a shiny black suit. but the "T" in the middle of the helm a different color. Maybe a dark red. Don't know, just an idea.
Old 08-24-2002, 06:42 PM   #13
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
I just joined you forum as SithApprentice. But if you don't want me on thier, you can delete me.

Sensibility
Old 08-25-2002, 02:15 AM   #14
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Once we get enough members I garantee we will be playing alot. On our server with each other and against formidable clans (DAT, sons of yoda and crimson masters among others). I want to make it clear that we use jedi mod. Duel sabers, double blades, duel double blades. Flashing sabers, combat all around. I love just thinking about it. So for those of you who love hardcore combat then this is the clan for you. You don't have to be the best. More practice the better. So if you aren't that good at saber combat I guess that means more combat. I garantee your skills will sharpen. So if you love the sith/dark jedi, join today at our web page. A link is listed below.

Old 08-25-2002, 04:30 AM   #15
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Maps

Here's a nice chunk of info. I'm going to start work on some maps again. I know this is the clan section but I'm going to post screens of it here because it's for my clan. It's an ffa and duel map. It's playable now but I still have a few things to retouch. It has platforms for dueling, a room that consists of one long bridge with platforms high up that you can reach from a repulsorlift. And a large room for blaster combat. With crates and ships to dodge behind. I'm very proud of it and I will post screenshots as soon as possible.

Old 08-25-2002, 11:09 AM   #16
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Bump!
Old 08-25-2002, 03:26 PM   #17
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Any who aren't sure if they want to join my clan. Read this, I think it should explain everything. http://jedihunter.suddenlaunch.com/i...?board=general

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
Old 08-25-2002, 08:20 PM   #18
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Another mod you might want to try is Jediplus. Its JediMod, accept you can do a bunch of new things ( sit, stand, barf ) I think its from the same creator as jedimod.......

Sensibility
Old 08-25-2002, 08:22 PM   #19
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

No it's not but... I didn't realize people were mistaking that. I guess that's a mistake. lol I meant the jedi plus mod.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
Old 08-25-2002, 08:27 PM   #20
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Yeh, I there is a new version out on Lucasforums. It lets you barf, and breakdance!!!!!

( Try breakdancing with Lando.... hehe )

Sensibility
Old 08-25-2002, 08:30 PM   #21
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Lol that should provide alot of fun. I can't wait to give it a a shot

Old 08-26-2002, 01:48 PM   #22
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I just recieved word from a friend. He's going to start running a dedicated server for our clan. It supports the newest Jedi plus mod and alot of skins and models. So join today and come in and whoop some arse!

Last edited by <JOTD>Jedi Hunter; 08-26-2002 at 03:01 PM.
Old 08-26-2002, 03:01 PM   #23
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Bump!

Old 08-26-2002, 03:31 PM   #24
the balanced on

bump
hI m8 hope we can be alys when we are finished recruiting got three members already just waiting for more to join good luck any how on your clan if you need any help let me know i am only to happy to give you a hand if you are stuck for anything.
the balanced on is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-26-2002, 05:33 PM   #25
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by jessman233
I just recieved word from a friend. He's going to start running a dedicated server for our clan. It supports the newest Jedi plus mod and alot of skins and models. So join today and come in and whoop some arse!
Thats good!

Sensibility
Old 08-27-2002, 12:31 AM   #26
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I hope anyone intrested contacts me on my webpage or at jessman233@hotmail.com Thanks and I hope to be playing with you soon. Thanks

Old 08-27-2002, 01:29 AM   #27
Lord Tnuc

Jessman..SOUNDS you bastard! SOUNDS! ::slapo::

Anyway..how's it goin man? >.>

Just joking, of course...don't flame me for joking ;.;...I dint REALLY offend him! ;.;

Just your friendly neighborhood tnuc!
Lord Tnuc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2002, 11:30 AM   #28
crazy_elmo

Jessman: If all goes well. I should have the server up and running by tonight, I already pm'ed you about it, but just to let you know.

I will be running JediPlus 3.2 with the latest and most common used models.

Check your Private mail for further details

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
crazy_elmo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2002, 02:34 PM   #29
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Thanks man. I might not be able to get on tonight. I have company but I'll very much try. I hope everyone hears this. We now have a dedicated server up. Supports Jediplus 3.2, I hope you join today. No update yet on the skins. But I'll ask him to post some screenshots. Thanks again elmo, and I left you some pm's as well. Get back to me and let me know. Thanks.

Old 08-27-2002, 03:39 PM   #30
Master Yogurt

Ive kinda been outa the loop for quite some time, i left <DaT> about a month ago and im interested in joining a jedi mod clan
Master Yogurt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2002, 04:00 PM   #31
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
This is praoblly the clan for you, then.

Sensibility
Old 08-27-2002, 05:08 PM   #32
crazy_elmo

If you want to join the clan, you can just send a email to Jessman223, I'm running the dedicated server for the clan, and that is already operational, so we should be starting soon, just a few more clan members and were done !!

Just send an email to here

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
crazy_elmo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2002, 05:47 PM   #33
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Heh heh, Crazy Elmo, that reminds me of Sessame Street. Gotta love that name.

Sensibility
Old 08-27-2002, 07:15 PM   #34
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Yogurt, any friend of D4's is a friend of mine. You're more then welcome to join. A bit of news. I'm in talks with someone to make a custom saber hilt for our clan. So as always I hope this provides a better gaming experience for my fellow clan members. Later fellas.

Old 08-27-2002, 09:03 PM   #35
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Ok we now have three members, a map on the way, skins in progress, a saber hilt in production, a new kickass webpage in progress, a dedicated server that runs the jedi plus mod 3.2 and message boards for the clan. Thanks everyone for your support. We're still looking for some players. Once we get five we will be playing everyday. So join today and kick some jedi arse. Later.

Old 08-27-2002, 09:05 PM   #36
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Oh btw Tercero said that he is considering joining our clan once he's finished with his Anakin model. Keep up the great work Terc! Later.

Check his thread out here. If you haven't seen his model yet (which few of you haven't) here's the link to his thread. Enjoy
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...threadid=73909

Old 08-27-2002, 10:00 PM   #37
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Wow! Maybe he'll make you models. Well, good luck.

Sensibility
Old 08-27-2002, 10:12 PM   #38
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Naa, I made it clear to him that that's not why I wanted him in my clan. He's a good friend of mine and I think he's a pretty cool guy. Basically I want him in my clan becuase he's a friend not because of his talents. But I'm just as eager for Anakins release. Good job Terc.

Old 08-28-2002, 03:47 AM   #39
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Insaneiac I sent you a pm. I hope you got it.

Old 08-28-2002, 04:22 AM   #40
InsaneiaC

Sent a pm right back to you

Right now your in charge of two things... jack and shiat.... and jack just left town....
InsaneiaC is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting