lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-03-2002, 02:36 AM   #81
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Plain as in Arial text lol

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2002, 02:38 AM   #82
=|PL|=Stalker

Lightbulb thats what i thought

yeah thats what i thought.. so you dont want me to use the font you used ? anyway ill get onto that banner as soon as i get home

i hope your clan turns out well.... how many members you got?

Founder and leader of the Ping Laggits clan. Aussie clan, http://www.ping-laggits.cjb.com. Dont forget to visit, and vote for us on the top 100. Dont forget to check out the forums

thanks all enjoy your time on lucas forums.
=|PL|=Stalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2002, 02:44 AM   #83
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Only five members so far but we're fairly new. Plus there's alot of clans out there competing for members. Sad really. I just hope people choose a fun clan. If they don't like what I have to offer. I hoe they find something that suits em. Anyway, enough of my crap. Thanks very much for helping us out. Did you get my emails?

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
Old 09-03-2002, 02:48 AM   #84
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Really though I don't really care about the font on that site. We're working on a much better one now. One that can actually hold our clan files (skins, maps etc.). It also has a members section with a chat room. Me love it. Me want it done now. lol. Also to let everyone know. Our clan map is going to be finished very soon (tomorrow/next day). So Everythings shaping out nicely. Also big thanks to Andy867 for making our skins, Master Shawn for the hilt and our good pal elmo for the kickass forums. Thanks guys. And a BIG thanks to [PL] Stalker for the banner. Thanks man.

Old 09-03-2002, 02:56 AM   #85
=|PL|=Stalker

Thumbs up getting them now.....

Quote:
Originally posted by jessman233
Only five members so far but we're fairly new. Plus there's alot of clans out there competing for members. Sad really. I just hope people choose a fun clan. If they don't like what I have to offer. I hoe they find something that suits em. Anyway, enough of my crap. Thanks very much for helping us out. Did you get my emails?

hmmm that dark side luke wont fit very good... um... the second maul one is great.. that darth vader one.. erm.... any better? lol soz.. its just they need to be quality ones (like... picture quality) and the fight scene one is great... do u have one just like that (its perfect) yet clearer..... oh. and a kinda background picture (like on mine.. its got a background to it (the sandpeoples land) hehe...

ohhhh!! they might be unclear cos of this ****ty computer im on ATM but yet a darth vader picture fcing to the right.. as the maul is facing to the left.....

Founder and leader of the Ping Laggits clan. Aussie clan, http://www.ping-laggits.cjb.com. Dont forget to visit, and vote for us on the top 100. Dont forget to check out the forums

Old 09-03-2002, 02:59 AM   #86
=|PL|=Stalker

Wink hey.........

mate.... i think id like to join your clan im aloud to be in two right?? heh.. also .. just tell us where i have to download the stuff from to play.... that mod thingy magigy thingy wingy thing!!! also ill put reference to your clan on my clans site...

so i guess ill be changing my name everytime i join a normal server to joining yours

hehe.. oh i almost forgot
what country will the server be located?

Old 09-03-2002, 03:10 AM   #87
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Actually it says in our rules and clan register rules that one cannot join two clans. Though I'm very flattered that you would considor joining us. Jediplus and the Jedi mods are located here But I'll see if I can't find someone willing to run a server for your great clan. I like your clan webpage alot. Very nicely done.

Old 09-03-2002, 03:11 AM   #88
InsaneiaC

Nice download link´s on our hp

Really nice.. Ít´s gonna be loaded with skins, maps and all sorts of weird stuff

Right now your in charge of two things... jack and shiat.... and jack just left town....
InsaneiaC is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2002, 03:20 AM   #89
=|PL|=Stalker

Unhappy :S

Quote:
Actually it says in our rules and clan register rules that one cannot join two clans. Though I'm very flattered that you would considor joining us. Jediplus and the Jedi mods are located here But I'll see if I can't find someone willing to run a server for your great clan. I like your clan webpage alot. Very nicely done.
so there's no exceptions?? well i mean its not really the same game is it? yours is jedi plus and my clan is jedi knight II you know what i mean? anyhow.... is it possible to join your server without actually being a clan member. cos id like to try out this mod oh.. man if you could look around for someone to help me with a server.. THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!

thanks again

Old 09-03-2002, 03:30 AM   #90
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

You can join today by registering here .We accept all types of players. And we accept all ages. Just so long as you carry yourself in a respectable manner. Here are our links. And thanks for checking us out. here's our temp homepage (a better one on the way). And here's our clan Forums. But it isn't limited to our clan. So if anyone would like to join. You are MORE then welcome . Finally must give credit where credit's due. Thank you to [PL] Stalker for working on a banner for us. Check his page out here .Thank you to Andy867 for working on our clan skins. Check his project duality wip thread here . Thank you to Karshaddii for workin on our clan map. Check out his newest project here . Thank you to Master Shawn for working on our clan hilt. Check out his new wip here And finally thank you to Crazy elmo for working hard to bring us a message board and a dedicated server. Thanks you all.

Old 09-03-2002, 03:31 AM   #91
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I'll give it a shot. I can't promise anything but I will try my hardest to help your clan.

Old 09-03-2002, 03:38 AM   #92
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Oh yeah I left out one person. A big thanks to Kevin Smith for making all of those badass view askew movies(clerks is my favorite). Lol, has nothing to do with my clan. I just like him.

Old 09-03-2002, 03:41 AM   #93
=|PL|=Stalker

Question both clans..???

could u make an exception for me? two be on both clans? it doesnt matter i guess.

anyhow speak later
bye byes

Old 09-03-2002, 04:04 AM   #94
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

No actually I couldn't. I made the rules and I enforce them. If I were to bend or break them then so could my fellow clan members. I wouldn't want that. But I'm searching for a person willing to help your clan. ps. If you want to check out Jediplus 3.3 first dl it here . Then extract it to your Gamedata folder in your jedi knight 2 directory. Then run the game. Select mod under the setup menu .then highlight jediplus 3.3. Load the mod up and choose your saber color, skin etc. Then goto create game. Set it to whatever you like then run the game. Though it won't be an internet game you can still play against bots. And it'll give you a chance to check the mod out. Plus people can still join your game. All they have to do is have the ip.

Old 09-03-2002, 07:48 AM   #95
=|PL|=Stalker

Thumbs up ok

man. i fully understand your rules... and i respect that ok! i would not suggest you break or bend then. i totally understand... but dude. thanks for the help hay!!! also. ill start on the banner soon.. just got home

thanks again mate

ps. dnt forget ill be here to suport your clan whenever you need it... eg. whenever you need an allie... ok
seeya

Old 09-03-2002, 08:06 AM   #96
InsaneiaC

I could use your support....

Could you send me a Pentium 4 2.5 Ghz Com with 640 mb DDR ram... GForce 4 128 mb ram and 2 80 gb harddrives....

eace1:

Right now your in charge of two things... jack and shiat.... and jack just left town....
Old 09-03-2002, 08:18 AM   #97
=|PL|=Stalker

Thumbs up sure!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by InsaneiaC
I could use your support....

Could you send me a Pentium 4 2.5 Ghz Com with 640 mb DDR ram... GForce 4 128 mb ram and 2 80 gb harddrives....

eace1:
how about.......... a 1.2ghz 10gig hd 16x burner 2x 52xcdrom 17" monitor optical mouse gefource 2 mx200 32mb???? does that sound good???

lol

Old 09-03-2002, 08:28 AM   #98
InsaneiaC

Lol, almost... but I would prefere the other one

Old 09-03-2002, 09:28 AM   #99
=|PL|=Stalker

Arrow hehehe

yer ok....

hey jessman223.. i need a background pic! something nice and red..... (not plain red silly) :P

hehe

get back to me on this one please

ps. right now your banner looks like.....
darth vader is holding out a gripping hand (using the grip move) to the right (like the guy on my banner) and... thats it :P im editing the one form the movie.. the fight scene.. i just need some good background pics i can mix up

Old 09-03-2002, 09:20 PM   #100
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Sure man. I'll get it to you asap. Sorry no posts today. I had to clean my whole house. Heh, good news though. I found my old atari and my old super nes. I've been playing ever since I finished cleaning heh. Well, I'll email to ya. Again I'd like to welcome Master Yogurt to our clan. It's a great honor having you aboard Yogurt. Thanks for choosing us.

Old 09-04-2002, 03:03 AM   #101
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Ok give me a few more hours on that backround. The one I sent you... Ignore it. lol it's crap. I know I can find a great one.

Old 09-04-2002, 05:06 AM   #102
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Ah, nevermind. Can't find a good backround. But the oe you're using will do nicely.

Old 09-04-2002, 06:50 AM   #103
=|PL|=Stalker

Wink thankyou

well that background you gave me.. its a nice one... also thanks for the bunch of pics that will help me along nicely.. im removing the guy with his back facing towards us.. and putting in a different maul on the left... then im going to do the sidebar
i hope you like it. what do you think so far?
also i added you to aim

Old 09-04-2002, 03:52 PM   #104
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Well, I posted it in our forums and everyone seems to really like it. You've done a great job. Thank you very much. I think we're all eager to see what you come up with next for the side bar.

Old 09-04-2002, 06:46 PM   #105
Master Yogurt

i def think the shinny black mandalorian woult kick ass
Master Yogurt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2002, 10:17 PM   #106
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

That's what alot of people seem to think. I'll have to contact Andy about it.

Old 09-05-2002, 01:41 AM   #107
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Hey guys/gals. Big update today, the group webpage has been completely redone. Come check it out. All sections are not opened up as of yet though (because of construction). But we've redone the members section with links to our members favorite models and maps. Check it out here . Take it easy.

Old 09-05-2002, 02:00 AM   #108
=|PL|=Stalker

Unhappy banner

i noticed you downsized the banner.. it was designed to be on a page of 1024 resolution. as you have it set to a 640 res ill resize it for you... because the text is monged up :P plese let me know weather you plan on making it full size (as it was intended) or keeping it in the smaller resolution

thanks

Old 09-05-2002, 04:55 AM   #109
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I downsized nothing actually. It did it on its own. If you could make a smaller version that would be cool. But I'm gonna keep this version only because it rocks and I might still use it for some other things. Anyway, your contribution would have earned you a high rank if you were a member of our clan. We really appreciate all you've done for us. Thank you again.

Old 09-05-2002, 07:25 AM   #110
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Hey everyone our clan hilt is near completion. Just want to share a pic with everyone. We'll also be posting map pics as they come along. check the hilt out here Thanks all. Let me know whatcha think. Ps. the gold and bronze will be removed. Also more grip will be added. I can't really explain it ... You'll have t see.

Old 09-05-2002, 07:40 AM   #111
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Update for our Forums. New avatars...Some of which I made myself . Also, new smileys for everyone to use. And we now have a chat room for our members. And a calender so you can post what days and times you can play. Thanks again to everyone cool enough to help us. And check our forums out here . Check our Webpage out here Thanks!

Old 09-05-2002, 09:00 AM   #112
=|PL|=Stalker

Thumbs up banner

ok i redesigned the banner.. again.. i will be redesigning it for maybe a few weeks so bare with me

ok. i have three version jotd.jpg which is the 1000 pixels version(like mysite) jotd_640 and jotd_800 i would prefer the 800 version for your site... if you want it smaller.. the 640 one kinda sux. the 100 version keep most of the detail anyhow.. im glad you like it. im gonna do a sidebar, and start a webpage... and then give u the url and tell me wot you think.. you dont have to use it.. as you said you already got someone onto that

thanks again

Old 09-05-2002, 09:24 AM   #113
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

The 800 version would be great for our current page. How's your clan coming along? Any juicy updates? How many members ya guys got? Having any fun games any time soon?

Old 09-05-2002, 09:58 AM   #114
=|PL|=Stalker

its comming along pretty nicely.. i trained a new member last night.. didnt know how to play. only took him 10 mins and hes better than me now! :P my list of members is on the main site
www.ping-laggits.cjb.com i think it clocks up to 14 members now. ive have some new signups but the request have never gone through as they havent contacted me again for a test.

i hope your clan goes well. im downloading jediplus3.3 now to check it out hey. you got anything on that server yet? maybe the person who is running yours could help me out? i just want a normal server... no speciel map etc

if you could help that would be nice

thats a c3po??? god! and i thought my mum was ugly. hehehe

seeya

Old 09-05-2002, 09:58 AM   #115
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Let me give you all a taste of what being a member of our group is like. First off you are treated with the highest respect. Secondly, you and your brothers make the group decisions. And the Admins (myself, Lord Mandrake) keep order. Your input into the clan is jsut as important as an admin. You are not required (if you model, map, skin) to make anything for the group. We just want you to relax after a hard day of school/work, hang out with some friends and play. You are not forced to play any games. It's all up to you. Though there are rules, they are alot lighter then most groups. We are all about providing a good time and making good friends. We are all friendly and willing to help one another. Don't believe me? Read some posts at our Forums . We also understand that you might have school or work related activities that take up a good amount of your time. That is what our calender is for. So we can all see when we can get together and play. Also, we welcome those with 56k. I fyou join with 56k and have trouble playing on our server let us know. So we can fix it. We hope you join today and become a member of our brotherhood of Jedi. PS. we now accept mercs and we no use phat mod for all you jet pack lovers out there. Good day.

Old 09-05-2002, 10:03 AM   #116
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Actually Lord Mandrake runs ours. We use Phat mode now, so our mercs can fly when hunting jedi(jet pack). But I can see if one of our other members might be intrested. He knows how to run a dedicated server. I'll ask him next time he's on.

Old 09-05-2002, 10:20 AM   #117
=|PL|=Stalker

Smile jedi of the dark

hi tell me what you think please

www.jotd.cjb.com

thanks again

Old 09-05-2002, 10:38 AM   #118
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Personally I think it looks great. Very well made. And I really like it.

Old 09-05-2002, 03:48 PM   #119
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Indeeed. Great job guys.

Last.FM - Ow, give up the funk
Let the truth of love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the heart and mind united
In a single perfect sphere
ZBomber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2002, 09:49 PM   #120
=|PL|=Stalker

ok

Quote:
Personally I think it looks great. Very well made. And I really like it.
so would u like me to make it?

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting