lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-06-2002, 02:15 AM   #121
InsaneiaC

Very very nice stalker...... Impressive most impressive

hih hah huh

Right now your in charge of two things... jack and shiat.... and jack just left town....
InsaneiaC is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2002, 07:11 AM   #122
=|PL|=Stalker

Smile thankyou

thanks
i like it too! ive been spending all my spare time over the last few days on it! i hope you like it. i update it often (im always comming up with new ideas) so everyone jedi of the darks new website is
www.jotd.cjb.com

if you need to contact admin email
admin@jotd.cjb.com

thanks again
bye!

Founder and leader of the Ping Laggits clan. Aussie clan, http://www.ping-laggits.cjb.com. Dont forget to visit, and vote for us on the top 100. Dont forget to check out the forums

thanks all enjoy your time on lucas forums.
=|PL|=Stalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2002, 07:30 AM   #123
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Impressive Stalker. You always seem to amaze me pal. I love your style this is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks man.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2002, 07:38 AM   #124
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Check out the newest clan map screenshots here Let me know what you think.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
Old 09-06-2002, 07:45 AM   #125
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

New mod on our Clan server...

As of today our server runs JediPlus 3.4. All clan members should download it here if you want to make the sessions. Thank you

- Jedi Of The Dark Team

Old 09-06-2002, 08:08 AM   #126
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I would just like to say that if Stalkers clan does not work out (but I actually think it will. it rocks. ) that he (and his friends) always have a home with our clan. We will always reserve some great spots for these great guys. But to make sure his clan doesn't fail I would like everyone to at least check out their sweet clan webpage .Thanks everyone. And Insaneiac see my other post about the jedi plus mod? I got the version right this time LOL (inside joke).

Old 09-06-2002, 08:26 AM   #127
=|PL|=Stalker

Quote:
Originally posted by jessman233
Check out the newest clan map screenshots here Let me know what you think.
actually you can click here
http://home.iprimus.com.au/dfollett/jotd_map_scrn.jpg
that will take you to the screenshot.. i beleive that geocities downsizes everything i suggest this link http://home.iprimus.com.au/dfollett/jotd_map_scrn.jpg

also jessman. if you send everything to me i can upload it all for you to my server i recommened you change your message down the bottom change the url of your clan site to www.jotd.cjb.com

im glad you like the site. i spent a while thinking about what would go with the banner. and i hope you like the banner... and well thankyou for the reservered spots

also i signed up to try and go into yuor forums but........ no reply yet????

and are you comming along anywhere with that dedicated server?

thanks a bunch
seeya

Founder and leader of the Ping Laggits clan. Aussie clan, http://www.ping-laggits.cjb.com. Dont forget to visit, and vote for us on the top 100. Dont forget to check out the forums

Old 09-06-2002, 08:27 AM   #128
=|PL|=Stalker

im also working on a splash welcome screen for you and a logo

i hope you are impressed by them too!

thanks again

Old 09-06-2002, 08:40 AM   #129
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

On that server topic. No reply yet. But don't get worried, he's not on alot. He's a great guy, I'm sure he'll accept. Thank you very much Stalker. Oh and check your email.

Old 09-06-2002, 08:44 AM   #130
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Oh one thing. Stalker the link to the pic of the week is broken. And let me know (in pm or email) about what I talked to you about.

Old 09-06-2002, 09:19 AM   #131
InsaneiaC

WOW stalker.... that is a really really nice hp you made there... thanks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalot

And Jess... you got the version right

Right now your in charge of two things... jack and shiat.... and jack just left town....
InsaneiaC is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2002, 11:10 AM   #132
the balanced on

hello jess seen your clan site nice what you have done with it we are three at the mo but im still driving the recruiting bus around the servers. got my padawan doing recruiting as well mainly newbies at the mo i can mold them in to cunning wariors that can kik some butt could do with a few exsperienced players to help me train them at the mo but they will come in time. any how nice to see you doing well

i am your father join me and we can end this pointless conflict and rule the galaxy as father and son or i could just kill you insted ! bugger it killing you is more fun
visit our site http://www.nairbsamoht.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
the balanced on is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2002, 11:33 AM   #133
crazy_elmo

He Stalker , I like what you are doing for the Clan (BTW I'm Lord Mandrake).

Jess, any issue regarding the server or forum or whatever, feel free to make a decision, you don't have to ask for my permission to do or decide something, like I said before ( and will keep saying), the server is for the clan, not for myself, so any decision can also be made by you, you're still the founder of the Clan

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
crazy_elmo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2002, 01:54 PM   #134
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Nice to see you all sneak out from the shadows and post on my thread finally, lol. Anyway, thanks again Stalker. And for the clan members, check the members/skinning section for a message from our skinner Andy867.

Old 09-06-2002, 06:27 PM   #135
Master Yogurt

jessman the clan fourms wont let me register i tried everything even randome #s and it still said user name already in use or somthin
Master Yogurt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2002, 09:09 PM   #136
Billyz124

Sigh....

My Clan hasn't been going too well...... Holy Hell that map is good..... Can i join? Yeah you probaly hate me and I can take No for a answer, I'm just asking ya bud.
Billyz124 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2002, 11:43 PM   #137
=|PL|=Stalker

ok first of all id like to say. im glad you all like the website. im very proud
jessman the link is fixed
also everyone OUR forums are up! YAY. check them out @ www.ping-laggits.cjb.com

id be onnered if all you jotd members could sign up. also the guy above me asking to join. im sure he will accept you. if he doesnt you can always join mine

anyway goodluck with everything fellas

*prays he will get dedicated server*

seeya all

Old 09-07-2002, 10:29 AM   #138
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
WOW! I'm amazed at your progress. How long has your clan been around, a month? and look at your thread! 4 PAGES! Wow, great job, Jess!

Last.FM - Ow, give up the funk
Let the truth of love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the heart and mind united
In a single perfect sphere
ZBomber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2002, 12:37 PM   #139
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Well Billyz if we left on good terms I would have maybe taken you. But you insulted me with that conversation we had over aim. Perhaps you would do well in ping laggits. And thank you all for your support.

Old 09-07-2002, 12:38 PM   #140
ZBomber
Octavarium

Forum Veteran 
Hey, Jess. If you can ,can you come on AIM?

BTW, I'm "I killed Santa!"

Last.FM - Ow, give up the funk
Let the truth of love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the heart and mind united
In a single perfect sphere
ZBomber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2002, 05:29 PM   #141
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Ok Zbomber, I'm coming on. Sorry for taking so long to respond I was doing things with my girlfriend. But I'm back now. I'll wait on aim for ya. later.

Old 09-07-2002, 06:33 PM   #142
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Ok just recieved a message about our map. Screenshots are coming very soon. Also we have recieved a new screenshot of the hilt. Looks great. I'll post that one too. Check the mapping section for comments from our great mapper Kastraelie Karshaddii. Thanks all, and join our clan by sending me an email here Thanks.

Old 09-08-2002, 05:36 PM   #143
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

some updates...

we have a new applicant today. To let our clan members know, our modeler would like to join our ranks. he's worked on some great sabers and is an all around nice guy. He will be a great addition to the Jedi Of The Dark. Also to all clan members, I won't be able to make any games today (price to pay for being the clan leader lol) but I will have all week to play. Just contact me via email on pm on our forums if you get bored and feel like a good fight. And another thing, keep a close eye on our webpage. We will be posting new screenshots for our clan map. And I have to say that they greatly impressed me. Thanks everyone, take it easy.

Old 09-08-2002, 06:08 PM   #144
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Lol with all the excitement of everything that's coming soon for our members I forgot to post a link to our new webpage. Thanks to [PL]Stalker for his help on that. Thanks pal. Anyway, here's the link Thanks.

Old 09-08-2002, 07:14 PM   #145
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Clan Homepage Clan Forums And we are accepting all skill levels. We also accept mercs. We run jediplus 3.4 on our server. Download it here . Thanks and join today!

Old 09-08-2002, 07:56 PM   #146
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

New member...

We have a new member. He's thinking of a clan name at the momment but I will post it asap. His lucas name is filler_fett. Welcome to the family fett. Also, to all clan members I am removing the rule that only mercs can use the jet pack. I am also removing mercs and just making it ok for everyone to use guns or sabers. Take it easy everyone.

Old 09-08-2002, 10:27 PM   #147
=|PL|=Stalker

im sorry

i havent had time to update the site yet. sorry guys. also jessman
the sites url (for short) is www.jotd.cjb.com

its easy to remember

thanks again

Old 09-08-2002, 11:45 PM   #148
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Don't worry about it Stalker, take your time and live alittle . Anyway, our new clan members name is da_masta_Fett. Welcome aboard Fett.

Old 09-09-2002, 04:06 AM   #149
crazy_elmo

Ok, First of all I would like to welcome Masta_Fett to our clan, second of all, I understood that there seem to be some problems with registering to our forum. This is because the name was already registered. In your case (PL_Stalker), I removed your old account, cause you registered under a new name because of this. So if you like, you can change your name back again.

Second of all, Master Yoghurt..., you are registerd under 4 different names, LOL, witch one are you gonna use, I'll line 'm up for you :

Master_Yoghurt
Yoghurt
Yoghurt_The_Master
.Yoghurt.

See witch one you like best.

Jess, I'll send the member registration link to Masta_Fett, so he can register for the protected area's as well, if that hasn't been done yet..

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
crazy_elmo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-09-2002, 04:18 AM   #150
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Be sure to change and email the password to the one he chooses. Lol he seems to have forgotten them. Happened to me before.

Old 09-09-2002, 10:32 AM   #151
=|PL|=Stalker

update

jessman i updated the site
its all good
new pic of the week
and new screenshots. all working (cept for the jotd saber) forgot the .jpg in the hyperlink :P soz. ill fix it up
and im working on that splash and logo!

thanks again

also. when r we gona have a clan war huh?
and also. i keep asking and getting no reponse. lol what country are you guys in???

Old 09-09-2002, 10:33 AM   #152
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

We have a great update for you today. Clan map and saber hilt updated screenshots. Check em out here

Old 09-09-2002, 10:37 AM   #153
=|PL|=Stalker

Re: update

Quote:
Originally posted by =|PL|=Stalker
jessman i updated the site
its all good
new pic of the week
and new screenshots. all working (cept for the jotd saber) forgot the .jpg in the hyperlink :P soz. ill fix it up
and im working on that splash and logo!

thanks again

also. when r we gona have a clan war huh?
and also. i keep asking and getting no reponse. lol what country are you guys in???
seems like my questions go unanswered once again

Old 09-09-2002, 10:42 AM   #154
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

We're a world clan man. I'm in the us, and a few of my brothers are scattered about europe. there ya go. And let us get a few more members before we have that fight.

Old 09-09-2002, 10:44 AM   #155
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Sorry the cable guy was here. Fixed my pay per view.

Old 09-09-2002, 10:47 AM   #156
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Check out the nice update on the clan hilt fellas. Pretty sweet eh? I like it. Well, here's a link

Old 09-09-2002, 08:38 PM   #157
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

A rather cool update for you today. We have a photo album near completion for all clan members to use. You'll be able to post your favorite screenshots or map, skin and model screenshots. I'll be posting clan map screenshots and clan hilt screenshots for all of our members. Thank you, and we at team Dark Jedi hope you enjoy. Join today and become one with the dark side. Take it easy.

Old 09-09-2002, 08:46 PM   #158
Master Yogurt

Kool...anyway....gtg do homework
Master Yogurt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-09-2002, 10:27 PM   #159
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

New smileys and avatars are being added to the clan forums. Guys check these out. Some of them are damn funny.

Old 09-09-2002, 10:30 PM   #160
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Remember that our clan runs the jediplus3.4 mod on our server, so you'll have to download that before hopping on. Take it easy everyone.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting