lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-10-2002, 04:23 AM   #161
crazy_elmo

Well, normaly we would run JediPlus 3.4, but today it seems that my server has gone down, the little bastard, normaly it would be no problem, but the fact remains that I'm at work at the moment, so I'm not able to get it up and running till I get home.

Time for a remote insight board I think, so for everyone of the clan and the regular visitors, sorry guys, It will be up and running again 5:30 pm (European time) and 11:30 am (for Jess )

Oh and PL, Great work on the map and the hilt, and I'm looking forward to a clan war (sounds strange, but ok)

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
crazy_elmo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2002, 04:29 AM   #162
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Oh sweet dear buddy christ. I can't live without that server. Life cannot go on. I....feel I'm .....coming to and end....Spock. Lol, don't worry about it elmo, can't help you're busting your balls. We can hold out.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2002, 04:54 AM   #163
Lord Mandrake

Finaly, I got rit of that stupid name of mine, now all I have to do is post 10 times as much as normal. This is my first post, and that isn't very funny, since I've been on these forums since JK2 came out.

But then again, I'm finaly online with my new name.

I'll try to get our own forum up and running asap, but like I said, It won't be till I'm home

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends
Lord Mandrake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2002, 04:58 AM   #164
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Hey it's all good man. No one minds. Just don't freak out. And take it easy at work pal.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
Old 09-10-2002, 08:35 AM   #165
=|PL|=Stalker

server

whats the ip baby? played a bot match with jediplus.. man got OWNED. lol im no good at it switched to normal saber and kick some ass!

Founder and leader of the Ping Laggits clan. Aussie clan, http://www.ping-laggits.cjb.com. Dont forget to visit, and vote for us on the top 100. Dont forget to check out the forums

thanks all enjoy your time on lucas forums.
=|PL|=Stalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2002, 09:18 AM   #166
Lord Mandrake

What IP ?

How's the map coming along ?
I'm still at work, so server is still down
Maybe it will stay down for another coulple of hours, I'm thinking of using YaBB SE, because that bulletin board uses MySQL, but then everybody will need to gain a new password. I can convert al the Boards and stuff. But then again, It still runs good. ( except for now.....)

Tonight I will put the Screenshot album online, so make sure to check it out and place all the screenshots you create during battle. There is also an album for Maps and Models, so you can also place your screenshots PL

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends
Lord Mandrake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2002, 12:18 PM   #167
crazy_elmo

Ok,

Little update, and a big change, the server crashed completely,
I've got some work to do tonight, I'm terribly sorry about this all, but I will have to reinstall everything !!!

I'll try and have it up and running by tonight again, I hope you can all bare with me on this.

Second problem, our forum is gone, all the work we had done is gone. I'm pissed as hell, but what can you do about it.

I'm gonna reinstall the server with a different forum, based on SQL, so I can create backups.

I'm terribly sorry, I hope you will rejoin the forum, as soon as it's running again.

( I did however managed to save the new screenshot album, and about a 100 avatars, not much, but something !! )

Old 09-10-2002, 02:40 PM   #168
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Don't you worry about the avatars and smileys man I've compiled some great ones (and alot at that). And it's cool man. We understand sometimes things happen that you can't control. We're behind ya all the way Mandrake. And I can't wait to see the forums.

Old 09-10-2002, 02:49 PM   #169
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Hey everyone check this out. Thanks stalker.

Let me know what you think.

Old 09-10-2002, 02:50 PM   #170
crazy_elmo

Well, it's gonna be overtime for me tonight, but I will get it up and running again.

I've almost completed the installation of the new server, then the first thing I'm gonna do is the Jk2 server and the forum.

So I hope to have some better news in about an hour.

The forum we are going to use is the same as PL-Stalker, we are gonna adjust the colors etc. but the principal is the same.
We are going to use php for the site etc.

It may have crashed, but we are coming back 10 times better !!
Oh, the screenshot album was saved, I backed it up to my pc last night, so it's not all lost yet.

And i had just downloaded 100 new avatars ( all great ones )
So, we will be up and running again in no time. Better than ever.

And of course, the security is al new again, a little benefit for us (j/k)

Old 09-10-2002, 03:21 PM   #171
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

My badarse dark jedi luke avatar better be among those 100 avatars or im busting heads. LOL j/k

Old 09-10-2002, 03:24 PM   #172
crazy_elmo

Well, I think I'm going to have a headache then, I downloaded these avatars this afternoon, but I bet you still got them yourself.... ( or i hope )

It realy is just one of those days. Well, of to work again, gotta get this bastard up and running

Old 09-10-2002, 03:39 PM   #173
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Lol, I was j/k. Yeah I still have copies of the ones I sent ya. I'll email em to ya again tomorrow when your plate isn't as full.

Old 09-10-2002, 03:47 PM   #174
crazy_elmo

Well, it's getting emptier by the minute, Got the server itself running, now for the forum and jk2 and I'm on my way.

But it will take me a while before i'm at that point

Old 09-10-2002, 03:52 PM   #175
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I would like everyone to welcome our new applicant, OdinsBlade. Welcome Odin. I think you'll do good with us.

Old 09-10-2002, 04:06 PM   #176
Lightning

damn this is a big thread you must have allot of new members
Lightning is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2002, 04:33 PM   #177
crazy_elmo

Well, we're getting there, but we are still recruting new members, you now what they say, the more the marrier, lol

Old 09-10-2002, 04:34 PM   #178
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Yeah, funny thing is we're pretty new. Guess that says something about us. We're a nice bunch. PS. check out the sweet map screenshots on our webpage. Let me know what you guys think. Also, our mapper says he's adding a room with moving platforms big enough for duels. I talked to him last night and he's also going to put walkways running all the way through the temple for snipers. That's for all you gunners. Also, to let you all know everyone is free to use the jet pack. Anyway, cya.

Old 09-10-2002, 04:37 PM   #179
crazy_elmo

I just checked out the Splashscreen that was created, looking good, very good, you think he can wip up something for http://jotd.no-ip.com ( whitch was jediofthedark.no-ip.com)

Both work, but it was such a long name, thought this was a little handier...

Old 09-10-2002, 04:41 PM   #180
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Ask him. He visits often.

Old 09-10-2002, 05:36 PM   #181
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Heh, just a test but I put our pic of the week in my sig. Nice eh?

Old 09-10-2002, 05:52 PM   #182
Enjoi9187

Is that too big for the sig imiage limit?

Enjoi9187 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2002, 05:53 PM   #183
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

If it were I don't think it would have posted it.

Old 09-10-2002, 06:09 PM   #184
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Eh, I've decided to put our clan banner in my sig anyway, smaller and I like it better. Gotta wait until we put it up though. Btw, enjoi congrats on the 100 posts.

Old 09-10-2002, 06:23 PM   #185
Master Yogurt

Quote:
Originally posted by jessman233
Hey everyone check this out. Thanks stalker.

Let me know what you think.

BLOODY HELL....lol just wanted to say that...that baner rules lol dont worry about the server man i used have problems with mine aoll the time...theres a way to post a shortcut on ur desktop to automaticaly start the server the way it was before it crases...go to dedicated servers and read throug it, anywho of to register at the new forums(don wory only 1ce this time lol)
Master Yogurt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2002, 06:35 PM   #186
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I want you guys to welcome OdinsBlade to our clan. The newest addition to our fast growing clan. Welcome OdinsBlade, it's great to have you.

Old 09-10-2002, 06:38 PM   #187
crazy_elmo

Well Guy's,

Finaly getting somewhere.
It still isn't finished and needs a lot of work, but at least we can post again.

Yoghurt: It wasn't just the game server, it was my entire Linux server that crashed. I had to completely reinstall it from scratch, allong with everything that was on it.

I'm now of on reinstalling JK2 on the server and putting up a dedicated server again.

Oh and Guys, please register again ==> New Forum

Old 09-10-2002, 07:11 PM   #188
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Ok, I sent the banner. I also notified everyone of the forum change and the address. Also if anyone wants the address just click the forum link in my sig or in the post above me. Thanks

Old 09-10-2002, 07:20 PM   #189
Master Yogurt

ooooo.....**** son that sucks. what OS u run? WELCOME ONISBLADE!!!

o ya note to Mandrake yogurt is spelled yogurt not yoghurt

kool
Old 09-10-2002, 07:51 PM   #190
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Stalker did you get my emails?

Old 09-10-2002, 07:53 PM   #191
=|PL|=Stalker

what is it that you want me to make for ya's?
hehe.. i was wondering about your dedicated server. is it up yet?

thanks again

damn,. alot of posts

Founder and leader of the Ping Laggits clan. Aussie clan, http://www.ping-laggits.cjb.com. Dont forget to visit, and vote for us on the top 100. Dont forget to check out the forums

Old 09-10-2002, 07:55 PM   #192
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

No I don't think so but our forums are up.

Old 09-10-2002, 08:00 PM   #193
=|PL|=Stalker

okie doke. i got ya emails
ill be on it :P and yer yer my ass will register

hehe... like the chat room on my site? go check it

Old 09-10-2002, 08:10 PM   #194
=|PL|=Stalker

hey peeps
id just like to say. ba dluck about the forums etc. and when the server comes back online could you tellme please
tell us what the IP for the server is....cos i wanna see what im like against the rest of the world. i mean, i know im good here in australia but... yeah
anyhow
catchyas

Old 09-11-2002, 03:02 AM   #195
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Weeee! Forums are up and running. Check the link in my sig to visit. Some nice avatars Mandrake. Good job.

Old 09-11-2002, 03:27 AM   #196
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Hey stalker let me know when you get that banner pic up. Send me a link so's I can put it in my sig. Thanks man.

Old 09-11-2002, 06:39 AM   #197
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I've added a new boards to the forums. All members, let me know what you think. Any comments on my wip will be appreciated. I must retire for now. I shall return more powerful then you could possibly imagine. G'night all.

Old 09-11-2002, 09:11 AM   #198
=|PL|=Stalker

http://home.iprimus.com.au/dfollett/jotd_800.jpg

there you go

hope its wat u wanted

Old 09-11-2002, 05:27 PM   #199
crazy_elmo

Thnkx man, that looks absolutly great !!

I'll be sure to put it up !, and and sorry Master Yogurt ( spelled wright this time )

The server is almost running again, just have to download the dedicated server binary !

Oh, and I'm running a Linux RedHat server, in a few weeks I'll get an new harddisk with a lot of disk space, so I'll also be running a ftp server for movies etc. So if anyone is intrested, feel free

Old 09-11-2002, 06:38 PM   #200
Master Yogurt

o ya thats right u boys dont have Windows do ya?
anywho gluck and np about the name. also do u speak lite sweedis or somthin like that?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting