lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-15-2002, 10:38 PM   #241
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Game of life, yo
It's ok hunter, all he had to do was say that one comment, and that was enough to finish him off.

The other guy is probably that guys best pal or somethin, and probably won't be back at all.

anyways, the matter is takin care of, so don't worry bout it.

Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?-Matthew 7:3-5
Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

obi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2002, 11:28 PM   #242
=|PL|=Stalker

Hello everyone reading this.
Id just like to say. jess man. or <jotd>jedi_hunter is a really nice guy. Respect him he is not a lamer, he is not a spameer, flamer, or anything. All his posts are reasonable and most are responds to other peoples posts
i suggest you not say things like that cos you give yourself a bad name. And everyone else in his clan are all nice guys...

thanks again all!

Founder and leader of the Ping Laggits clan. Aussie clan, http://www.ping-laggits.cjb.com. Dont forget to visit, and vote for us on the top 100. Dont forget to check out the forums

thanks all enjoy your time on lucas forums.
=|PL|=Stalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2002, 11:45 PM   #243
Jessman the Fag
Banned

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...............no

-obi

Last edited by obi; 09-17-2002 at 05:31 PM.
Jessman the Fag is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2002, 11:48 PM   #244
=|PL|=Stalker

Quote:
Originally posted by Jessman the Fag
oh look my name is Jessman and I lick ****. I am a 45 year old geyser who sucks dick and ****s administrators to get them to suck me off and ban other ppl. They support me when I spam..
i think u should shut up **** norris

Founder and leader of the Ping Laggits clan. Aussie clan, http://www.ping-laggits.cjb.com. Dont forget to visit, and vote for us on the top 100. Dont forget to check out the forums

thanks all enjoy your time on lucas forums.
=|PL|=Stalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2002, 08:59 AM   #245
Lord Mandrake

Don't start flaming on Jedi Hunter, as this is his own thread, he has the rigth to post what he want's, other than that, everything he posts is just to keep people informed on progression, so if you feel like flaming, take you f%$@ng business elsewhere !!

How's your clan coming along PL-Stalker ? Everything ok ?

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends
Lord Mandrake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2002, 05:13 PM   #246
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

It's ok guys, if that pompous arse returns, I'll be here waiting for him.

*points to staff*

*sits down, begins to smoke his pipe*

Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?-Matthew 7:3-5
Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

Old 09-16-2002, 06:08 PM   #247
BigTeddyPaul
Who's Your Teddy

Hockey Rules!

Jess I do not know what you did but that guys ure seems mad at you for some reason or another. Is it Jess or Jedi_Hunter now? I do not know which one to call you. Since I am a jedi I believe I should run and cower in fear. Our clan is doing great and it seems that yours is thriving as well. How is the weddin and thanks for stickin up for me on that Christian thread. If Kahl would have read the thing I said I was an informed believer. He still has responded so either he has dropped it or does not want to carry on a conversation about it. Either way I am now leaving that subject alone. How many people are you guys up to now?

Have Fun Everyone!

BigTeddyPaul

Hockey is life. Don't screw it up.
Legend of the Green DragonBlues Rule!!!!! MySpace
BigTeddyPaul is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2002, 06:44 PM   #248
Master Yogurt

...im sorry did u have something to say??

Yogurt....I Hate Yogurt, Especialy with Strawberries-Dark Helmet

Sworn Killer of Jar-Jar and other Gungans

Last edited by obi; 09-16-2002 at 10:30 PM.
Master Yogurt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2002, 10:29 PM   #249
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

GUYS

That'll be enough troll-feeding for now, please. I said I'd be here if he came back, so don't have any worries, and just ignore this fellow please.

Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

Old 09-17-2002, 02:46 AM   #250
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Well Paul, I assume the Jedi Of The Dark is doing quite well. They don't have alot of members but the members they do have are polite and very nice. I think they have 6. But more applicants are accepted. Though I am no longer a member (for personal reasons, not because of anyone ) I am still very devoted to this great clan. I am very proud to say that I founded such a clan. And I will continue to offer much support for the Jedi Of The Dark. Keep up the great work gentlemen.
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2002, 08:14 PM   #251
Master Yogurt

sorry obi

*bows*

Old 09-18-2002, 05:43 PM   #252
ZBomber
Dual Wielding Wiimotes

Current Game: Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by &lt;JOTD&gt;Jedi Hunter
Well Paul, I assume the Jedi Of The Dark is doing quite well. They don't have alot of members but the members they do have are polite and very nice. I think they have 6. But more applicants are accepted. Though I am no longer a member (for personal reasons, not because of anyone ) I am still very devoted to this great clan. I am very proud to say that I founded such a clan. And I will continue to offer much support for the Jedi Of The Dark. Keep up the great work gentlemen.
yes, but you must post one more time, so it will say your a sith ( I think )

Last.FM - Ow, give up the funk
Let the truth of love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the heart and mind united
In a single perfect sphere
ZBomber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2002, 09:56 PM   #253
Master Yogurt

ima pit droid YAY

Old 09-18-2002, 10:02 PM   #254
ZBomber
Dual Wielding Wiimotes

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Yogurt
ima pit droid YAY
wee! Pointless spam!

ANyway, Is the clan gonna keep running?

Sensibility
Old 09-18-2002, 10:16 PM   #255
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

Mod mode

Let's knock out the completely irrelevent posts, please. Dankey.

/Mod mode

Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

Old 09-19-2002, 01:16 PM   #256
ZBomber
Dual Wielding Wiimotes

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by obi-wan13
Mod mode

Let's knock out the completely irrelevent posts, please. Dankey.

/Mod mode
who, me?

Sensibility
Old 09-19-2002, 09:35 PM   #257
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

Not you in particular, but some of the peeps have been postin multiple posts, after post, after post, after post, and replying to themselves. You know who you are...

Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

Old 09-20-2002, 10:52 PM   #258
Master Yogurt

i duno whats goin on with the clan now....i dont think so...its toooooo bad

Old 09-22-2002, 12:44 PM   #259
Master Yogurt

is JOTD dead?

Old 09-23-2002, 05:29 AM   #260
Lord Mandrake

JOTD is most certainly not dead, everything is still up and running, the only problem is that not everyone is online all the time, at leasr not at the same time.

All we actualy have to do is to play !!, so everyone who still want the Clan to exist, just go to the forums, and w'll start a new clan game. I'll also put up a poll about gamestyles and types, so we can decide what kind of clan we actualy want to be !!

The webpage is coming along nicely now, the download area for the members should be up and running by the end of the day.

As Jedi Hunter already mentioned, I have the clan saber, and this will be up for download by the end of the day, so hang in there guys.

I adjusted the script for our server so that whenever it might go down, it restarts itself again, so the downtime of the dedicated server shouldn't be more than 30 seconds.

But JOTD is still up and running

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends
Lord Mandrake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2002, 05:41 PM   #261
the balanced on

hello jedi hunter aka jesseman its me the balanced one from the jedi balance clan i though i would drop my old alie a post to say do you have a counter to put on my alie list also if it would be poss if we could get together for a little practis match you know to test each others strength. it would be a good gage to see how good we are i have 5 members at the mo and the web site is getting huge. We now have a memberrs oly section with a download section for skins maps and mods and have had some good comments from my clan members. it saves them hunting around for the best skins and maps as i test them all and give my verdict as only the best end up on the site. any how if you fancy a look around the whole site let me know and i can give you a temperary pass word to look around. i will have a word with the sons of yoda about looking at it as well oh well dude got to shoot let me know what you think.

i am your father join me and we can end this pointless conflict and rule the galaxy as father and son or i could just kill you insted ! bugger it killing you is more fun
visit our site http://www.nairbsamoht.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
the balanced on is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2002, 05:42 PM   #262
the balanced on

jedi of the dark clan recruiting

hello jedi hunter aka jesseman its me the balanced one from the jedi balance clan i though i would drop my old alie a post to say do you have a counter to put on my alie list also if it would be poss if we could get together for a little practis match you know to test each others strength. it would be a good gage to see how good we are i have 5 members at the mo and the web site is getting huge. We now have a memberrs oly section with a download section for skins maps and mods and have had some good comments from my clan members. it saves them hunting around for the best skins and maps as i test them all and give my verdict as only the best end up on the site. any how if you fancy a look around the whole site let me know and i can give you a temperary pass word to look around. i will have a word with the sons of yoda about looking at it as well oh well dude got to shoot let me know what you think.

i am your father join me and we can end this pointless conflict and rule the galaxy as father and son or i could just kill you insted ! bugger it killing you is more fun
Old 09-26-2002, 08:45 PM   #263
ZBomber
Dual Wielding Wiimotes

Forum Veteran 
Re: jedi of the dark clan recruiting

Quote:
Originally posted by the balanced on
he stopped playing....

Sensibility
Old 09-27-2002, 02:56 PM   #264
the balanced on

oh dear sad to hear that i thought the clan was doing as well as mine well if he wants he can come and mess around with my clan we are always meeting up im very good at organizing so it is easy for me to get the clan together for practis sessions i have a few screen shots on my site of our latest practis that was on the 23rd of this month my clan is still growing i have 5 members at the mo and alot more interested in joining us. as soon as i get 10 members i will be setting up a jedi councill and those 10 people will be split in to two teams of 5 a sort of a and b tem. My second will comand this second team and will practis together also one team member from these teams will sit on the councill this will be chosen by a test of skill within the clan. I have no second in command at the mo but it all depends on how big we get.I shall endever to recruit some exsperence into the clan most likly this person will be my second and will help me recruit more people.

Old 09-27-2002, 02:56 PM   #265
the balanced on

jedi of the dark clan recruiting

oh dear sad to hear that i thought the clan was doing as well as mine well if he wants he can come and mess around with my clan we are always meeting up im very good at organizing so it is easy for me to get the clan together feor practis sessions i have a few screen shots on my site of our latest pratis that was on the 23rd of this mont my clan is still growing i have 5 members at the mo and alot more interested in joining us. as soon as i get 10 members i will be setting up a jedi councill and those 10 people will be split in to two teams of 5 a sort of a and b tem. My second will comand this second team and will practis together also one team member from these teams will sit on the councill this will be chosen by a test of skill within the clan. I have no second in command at the mo but it all depends on how big we get.I shall endever to recruit some exsperence into the clan most likly this person will be my second and will help me recruit more people.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting