lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Best Jedi Knight 2 moment?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-03-2002, 10:47 PM   #1
AG_Note

Best Jedi Knight 2 moment?

For me it would have to be killing to reborns with 1 combo, swing forward, and backstab
god that felt good

All that jelly and no bread...
AG_Note is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2002, 03:53 AM   #2
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
the first reborn i ran into the first day i had JK2, after a few tries i won the battle, but then i just had to keep reloading cause it was just so damn cool!

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2002, 05:48 AM   #3
Juveli

Decapitating a bot when running past it. I just jumped in the air and made a medium swing hoping to do some damage. When I saw its head leave the body I thought: "Perfect!"

In single player... Every meeting with a Reborn. Saberfight is by far the best thing in Jedi Outcast. Original Jedi Knight with these moves... Mmmm....
Juveli is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2002, 02:42 PM   #4
Rebornīs Bane

Almost at the end of the game, when you enter the jedi academy, thereīs a lot of reborns and shadowtroopers, and you get to fight side by side with the other jedi. Itīs so cool!!!
Rebornīs Bane is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2002, 02:59 PM   #5
Sam

yea I replay that alot

Nobodys prefect perfect
Sam is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2002, 11:45 PM   #6
The Fromeister

My favorite moment was in the reactor level, while crossing the reactor shaft with the rotating wing thingies. The reborn standing halfway across, when I saw him I thought I was going to be in for the toughest battle up to that point in the game. I took a moment to pause and wipe the thin film of grease from my fingers and mouse, reposition my fingers over my keyboard, crack my knuckles, all of that. Then I made the jump over the rotating thinging and heard the Reborn laugh, and though "Here is comes!"... at which point said Reborn strafed right off the side of the shaft and fell to his doom, still laughing. This just sent me into fits of uncontrolled laughter, especially after I re-loaded the save, and he did it again, and again, and again. I never did end up fighting him, but it sure was some nice comic relief.
The Fromeister is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2002, 12:18 AM   #7
Psionic Jedi

Hmm, in FFA I ran up to a saber orgy, killed someone with a red sideswing, killed another with the spin followthrough, turned that spin into a DFA and killed someone in front of me, switched to Light killed someone in back of me with a Backstab, switched to Flechette and blasted the fool in front of me with a double dosage of flakballs, and side kicked someone to left of me ending their life.

My gawd I would be soooooo l33t if i could pull that off

Without fear, there is no courage
Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
This would be really funny if it weren't happening to me.
In the land of California, in the heat of San Jose the dark haired PSIONIC JEDI forged in secret a master computer to control all others and into this computer he poured his money, his computer parts and many screws
One computer to rule them all. One computer to find the foes
One computer to bring them all to hell and in the darkness conquer
In the online gaming world where the envying ones lie.
-Original dito119
Psionic Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-08-2002, 03:12 AM   #8
<|DLS|>Darth Fett

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Psionic Jedi
[B]Hmm, in FFA I ran up to a saber orgy, killed someone with a red sideswing, killed another with the spin followthrough, turned that spin into a DFA and killed someone in front of me, switched to Light killed someone in back of me with a Backstab, switched to Flechette and blasted the fool in front of me with a double dosage of flakballs, and side kicked someone to left of me ending their life.

WOW. my best was in deul when a guy lunged at me with the red stance jump charge thing light saber itno the ground thingy(Ya know what move i mean) He did the move right at me i crouched slashed in blue stance and i was behind him then i backsabed and he was D E D , dead. HAHAHa. And i jus said "Perfect"

http://webpages.charter.net/LDraganus/DarthFettsig.jpg

Come to the <|DLS|> website and look around.
http://www.darklegionofthesith.tk
btw we rule, and we will own u!
<|DLS|>Darth Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-08-2002, 03:33 AM   #9
-=Lord Oz=-

JK2 1.03...
On a saber only CTF server. Got caught with the flag, surrounded by 5 members of the other team. I pulled two in front of me to the ground and proceed to start the red backslash. I guess the other three all closed in because as my spin stopped I saw 5 bodies dead at my feet, with 5 kill messages in the chat.
-=Lord Oz=- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-08-2002, 05:02 AM   #10
JEDI OUTCAST

me. killing 5 reborn, 6 shadowtroopers, 3 swamptroopers. 2 stormtroopers.with jump on wall spin.

JEDI OUTCAST

JEDI OUTCAST is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Best Jedi Knight 2 moment?