lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Modifications
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-15-2002, 02:54 PM   #1
pegnose

Modifications

okay, this may be the most stupid question you've ever read but:

I've downloaded few mods - jedimod and EPIIBlades - and i just don't know how to use them in game... there isn't much instructions to extract nor install them. so if some1 would be kind and help me with this problem... thnx!

Live and let live
pegnose is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2002, 02:05 AM   #2
thehomicidalegg

place the mods contents each in their seperate folder in your GAMEDATA directory and makesure each of those folder has a description.txt with the mod's name in it. then go into jk2 mp, click setup, then select the mods menu. you should see a list of the mods in the window in that screen. select the mod you want to play and hit run.

some mods like promod, will include a bat file that shortcuts to that mod in gamedata directory so you do not need to go through the normal jk2mp window
thehomicidalegg is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Modifications