lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Attention all mappers! Read this, please.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-23-2002, 01:50 PM   #1
Joner

Attention all mappers! Read this, please.

Hi all you talented artists of mapping. I have a suggestion. Wouldn't it be cool to make new ladder levels for SP? The Ladder was the first SP level released ever and it's still lots of fun to play. I would like to see levels like The Ladder in different enviroments and different sizes with different enemys or reborn mixed with Stormtroopers or something. I just think that is a great idea but I don't know how much work it is to do that because I'm just a player and no maker, you know, not talented enough for that sort of stuff. So how about it? Everybody who likes the idea feel free to give suggestions.
Joner is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Editing/Modding Requests > Attention all mappers! Read this, please.