lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: looking for a new luke model
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-26-2002, 11:06 PM   #1
-s/<itzo-
Hmdl

Hot Topic Starter 
looking for a new luke model

someone should start making new luke sywalker models not skins. da one in da game is good but its getting old. Luke from a new hope would be nice. something good and diffrent would be luke from dark empire: darkhorse comics. check out these pics:

Luke1
Luke2
Luke3

basically anything different from the in game luke. modelers come on, we need a new luke skywalker model. we gotta bring the excitement and the essence back to this character. what do you think???

"It doesn't matter. Use whatever technique you like. However. Once I've said I'll kill you, your death is assured." --Himura Kenshin
-s/<itzo- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2002, 11:36 PM   #2
Madjai

boy what a great request.

yes-siry-bob, best request ive seen in a while.

nothing like a good request to make my day.

if only we had a request forum where this super idea could be posted.

oh wait.

REQUEST FORUM

Madjai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2002, 12:01 AM   #3
Andy867
McCan Caoma

ROFLOL... Gee, I couldn't help but notice your interesting use of the word Request there Madjai. Strange how request kept getting underlined I wonder, LBurna, if he is trying to suggest something ??

Shut yo face before I punch you in the mouth, break your teeth and call you Snaggle-tooth.
Andy867 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2002, 11:31 AM   #4
The Count
Banned

Could you stop using ebonics and use proper English sorry but ebonics really annoy me!
The Count is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2002, 12:00 PM   #5
-s/<itzo-
Hmdl

Hot Topic Starter 
you guys need to relax. for real don't comment when you are not helping the situation. keep your comment to yourself. i'm just tryin to help you out. gettting my 2 cents out there you know what i mean. and specially for count dooku about the ebonics you need to relax too, have a coke and smile. HOLLA if you SWALLA and dats 4 shizzle my nizzle. and also your quote "If It Aint Got A Geetar, Don't Listen To It" dats not proper english. don't you feel stupid. don't be a hipacrit be kool and stay in school.

"It doesn't matter. Use whatever technique you like. However. Once I've said I'll kill you, your death is assured." --Himura Kenshin
-s/<itzo- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2002, 02:33 PM   #6
idontlikegeorge

Location: Striking fear into the hearts of Demolicans and Republicrats.
luke with a cape/cloak would be cool

really, you wouldnt really need to have it that different from the default model, either

lburna, dont whine at them either, i mean the new forum was made to clear out the other forums, which is really needed, and if people still keep posting request in the other forums, its gonna get messy again and the admins are all gonna go fascist on everyone!
idontlikegeorge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Editing/Modding Requests > looking for a new luke model