lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Tale of WhiteRaider
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-23-2002, 11:50 PM   #81
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig: Whether or not I get out is not important. You, live. Go! Now! I will most likely die, theres a small chance I can live, WhiteRaider, Yago, Topshot, and jokemaster, get out of here while you can! *turns just as 2 guards come and take them down* Go!
Flamehart is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2002, 11:56 PM   #82
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I'm staying here, its my last chance at redemption"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2002, 11:57 PM   #83
topshot
Loves Taffy

Topshot, speaking under heavy exhaustion:"I.....am......not
leaving..........'til you leave! Your life is more important than mine!Even if I die, at least one of us will live to tell the tale! I swore an oath to protect those who have shown honorable acts of bravery! I will not let you die!"

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2002, 12:04 AM   #84
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig: If I told you I will not die, will you leave? I Do not wish to be responsible for the death of four people. I do believe I have a high chance of living, my suit will keep me alive. Keep going Topshot, jokemaster, you too. Yago, WhiteRaider, GO! Someone needs to cover your escape, I live to serve. I can guarantee we will meet again if you leave here without me.
Old 10-24-2002, 12:45 AM   #85
Guardian Omega

Yago arrives at the group.

Yago: People! We're going to have to scram at three minutes! Don't worry, I'd taken out the rest of the guards with a couple of explosives, low class. So everyone get a move on!

Sue, it's the American way!- I forgot.
Guardian Omega is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2002, 12:48 AM   #86
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig jerks his head toward the door to leave

Craig: Go, now. Save yourselves, I'll be fine!
Old 10-24-2002, 12:53 AM   #87
Guardian Omega

Yago: You're very stubborn.............

Thinks: Hmmmm, should I knock him out and carry him with my jetpack? Wait a minute, didn't he say he'd provide cover? I took all the enemies out........*Looks at corpse* Self regeneration? I'll make sure............

*Reloads Rifle to 700 ammo and charges a big fat blast and fires at the corpse.* Any chance he has of returning is gone! Now all of you go, or I'll take some unnesscary force.........

Old 10-24-2002, 12:59 AM   #88
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig: *has sword in hand* No offense, but I do not wish to shed more blood. An old friend has died here, when this place blows, it will be the last time I will know of him. He was corrupted by evil, yes, but still a friend. I will get out before the place blows, you go on ahead though. My safety is my problem. More guards could be on the way, there were a few chasing me down and eventually gave up as I made my way here. Anyway, just LEAVE! I'll be fine!
Old 10-24-2002, 02:13 AM   #89
Guardian Omega

Yago: Heh, I see. I thought you were just not listening and one of those "do impossible odds without thinking" I was gonna knock you out and carry you had you not said that. Very well, let's go people!

Old 10-24-2002, 03:50 AM   #90
TheWhiteRaider
White as Snow.

WhiteRaider: What the? The countdown has stoped! Shoot!!!

Trin: I will set them off. Get out of here. There is two to four more bases in this sector. You need to destroy them.

WhiteRaider: Trin you would kill youself. I can't let you.

Trin: I can't go on living. You know what happended to Jim? I KILLED HIM!!!!! I could control myself. The man who took us in when we were homeless. He was like a father *tears in eyes* and I....I....I KILLED HIM!!!!!! I must go down with this place. Promise me that you will destroy all of the bases.

WhiteRaider: I promise. You are the closest person I had to a brother.

Trin: Same here.

Geron: How touching.

WhiteRaider: Go Trin.

Geron: I see my base is almost gone, but I will kill you this time.

*Geron pulls out a blade*

WhiteRaider: Guys don't step into this one. He is mine.

*Raider pulls out his blade.*

WhiteRaider: And guys don't get yourself killed. I can still use your help after this mission.

*Both Geron and Raider run at each other. Both swing a long swing. Radier changes attack and stabs Geron through a hole in his armor.*

Geron: GUU..... How did.... a.... rat like you.... Kill me??? The.. .Kass...Federation...doesn't.... die with me....this wasn't the main base...HAHAHAHAH.................................. .........
*Geron drops dead.*

WhiteRaider: Lets go!! Trin isn't going to give us alot of time.

Just because I don't know something doesn't mean I'm stupid. It means you failed to tell me.
TheWhiteRaider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2002, 03:55 AM   #91
TheWhiteRaider
White as Snow.

WhiteRaider to Craig: Funny how even when friends go bad. They are still friends. Good luck

Just because I don't know something doesn't mean I'm stupid. It means you failed to tell me.
Old 10-24-2002, 07:57 AM   #92
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"umm guys theres still something about to blow up, i found some explosives this thing has a self destruct device connected to Geron's life force.I'm gonna try to connect it to one of my remotes buy you guys gotta go in case if fail, go NOW"

*flashback*
Jokemaster (thinking): years ago,Garin,My first job.
Younger Jokemaster:i hear you need bounty hunters
Gaurd:yeah we need to capture some rebels
Younger Jokemaster: rebels or civilians
Gaurd:Rebels
*gaurd gives jokemaster fake wanted papers*
younger jokemaster: ok ill take the job
jokemaster (thinking): that was the first time i took a job without a bakcgound check.
(same place from flashback in the beginning)
Younger Jokemaster: here's a survivor!!*points at Trin's unconcious body*
Gaurd: good work
(thinking) according to the papers he had murdered some civilians, i thought i was doing the right thing, i rose through the federation rapidly,i was respected, I never suspected they were invading, i never thought i would go back to being a bounty hunter again... i thought wrong, part of an underground recistance showed me the horrible truth, i wasn't arresting murederes, i was kidnapping civilians. i joined as an assasin)
Younger jokemaster (aiming sniper rifle at Geron): steady steady
*misses* dang *comlink* i missed im gonna try to set the explosives but you gotta get out NOW!!!
(thinking) i never found out that my comlink was broken untile 10 years later.I set the explosives but my team was captured.I fled the planet and homed my accuracy and agility skills to perfection, and vowed id redempt myself. I went back to being a bounty hunter, The explosives never blew up.

They were those same explosives i was trying to modify now

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Last edited by jokemaster; 10-24-2002 at 06:42 PM.
Old 10-24-2002, 06:37 PM   #93
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig: Thanks for understanding White Raider. Jokemaster, don't worry about the self destruct, just keep away from it and you should be fine, go with the others. I have to pay my last respects and I'll meet up with you later.
Old 10-24-2002, 06:49 PM   #94
TheWhiteRaider
White as Snow.

WhiteRaider: Jokemaster if you want to redeem for what you did. Come with me. We still need to destroy other bases.

Old 10-24-2002, 07:43 PM   #95
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"ok just make it out alive Craig. Wait i have to do something before i go" *shoots geron's corpse in the head* "i never leave a job undone"

Old 10-24-2002, 08:04 PM   #96
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig nods at jokemaster

Craig: I will make it out alive, I promise that, just don't throw YOUR life away.

Craig runs off to have one last moment with his friend, vanishing in an instant
Old 10-24-2002, 09:00 PM   #97
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"that takes care of that, just one question. What kind of explosives do i use? OH and no more timers, too much pressure, not enough time.

Old 10-25-2002, 01:59 AM   #98
TheWhiteRaider
White as Snow.

WhiteRaider: Ah guys. It doesn't matter what explosives we used. That computer isn't a normal computer and a small amont of explosives will destroy all the base. Why do you think it is underground?

Old 10-25-2002, 06:45 PM   #99
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig appears in the midst of the group.

Craig: I have payed my last respects, and am ready to go.

**Everyone can probably notice the cut in the helmet and Craig's left eye showing**

Craig: Is there still more explosives to plant, or are we leaving? Sorry, I seem to have lost track of what was going on while I was gone.
Old 10-25-2002, 08:15 PM   #100
topshot
Loves Taffy

Topshot to the group:"So, then have you guys found out where
the other bases are?"

(looks around)

Topshot:"Thought I was dead? I escaped alive through a vent in
the floor. "

Old 10-25-2002, 09:21 PM   #101
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig shakes his head

Craig: I knew you wouldn't die, you are too strong for that. Very clever thinking about the vent, but do not think it will save you all the time.
Old 10-26-2002, 09:45 PM   #102
TheWhiteRaider
White as Snow.

*Watches the base Explode from a distance.*

WhiteRaider whipering : Good by my friend.........

WhiteRaider: The other base on this planet is where my village was. I will pay you for the base you help destroy. If you want to double it come help me with the other base.

*Hands everyone their pay.*

Old 10-26-2002, 11:25 PM   #103
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig takes the money and nods

Craig: I will assist you on the second base, but do not pay me for that, it is more than I deserve.
Old 10-27-2002, 12:31 AM   #104
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Im afraid i have to take the money, im trying to buy parts to update my ship again"

Old 10-27-2002, 01:04 AM   #105
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig shrugs and smirks

Craig: You can have my share then.

Craig then goes off to fix his helmet before they leave
Old 10-27-2002, 01:01 AM   #106
TheWhiteRaider
White as Snow.

WhiteRaider: This one is over ground, but then we have a problem with snipers. Let us find a safe spot to camp for the night as guards will be out in force.

---------------

*Later*

WhiteRaider: This cave looks like a good spot. I got all the gear we need.

*Sets up tents and lamp in cave*

WhiteRaider: Keep your weapons close at all times.

Old 10-27-2002, 12:18 PM   #107
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"ok" *sets out 2 blasters, 1 sniper rifle and a rocket launcher* "that should be enough"

Old 10-27-2002, 12:35 PM   #108
topshot
Loves Taffy

"You're the boss."

*takes out an orange lightsaber, a shotgun, and a rocket launcher*

"They'll never know what hit 'em! The snipers, I mean."

Old 10-27-2002, 12:44 PM   #109
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"if they dont hit us first that is"

Old 10-27-2002, 01:40 PM   #110
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig comes back without his helmet.

Craig: I'll have to fix it later, as for the snipers, I'll deflect their attacks, taking them out is up to you.
Old 10-27-2002, 01:43 PM   #111
topshot
Loves Taffy

"Yeah, we'll have to watch out for 'em if they hit us first, jokemaster.

*Turns, looks at WhiteRaider*

Got any good strategies to take 'em out, WhiteRaider?"

Old 10-27-2002, 02:27 PM   #112
Guardian Omega

*steps in*

Yago: You're looking at a ex-NR sniper here. *Gives everyone cloaking shields* This should make you safe from sight, but does nothing against sensors. If anyone fires any type of energy, you'll appear......

Old 10-27-2002, 02:41 PM   #113
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"i think we should move at dawn, that way the sun will be in their eyes."

Old 10-27-2002, 05:18 PM   #114
topshot
Loves Taffy

Topshot to Yago:"I'll improve the cloaking shields to give off radar
interference waves, so that should help.
What would you think?"

Old 10-27-2002, 06:55 PM   #115
Flamehart
The Commander

Craig looks at the cloaking shield and hands it back.

Craig: No thanks, I have my own stealth.

Craig suddenly completely vanishes from view

Craig's Voice: See? It cannot be detected by anything, well, its a totally different story once you lob a chaff grenade.

Craig reappears

Craig: But I agree with jokemaster about the dawn part. Since the sun rises in the east, we should approach the base from the east, so that the sun is in their face if they try to shoot us. That is, unless the sun rises differently on this planet, I do not know.
Old 10-27-2002, 11:13 PM   #116
TheWhiteRaider
White as Snow.

WhiteRaider: Good plan, but only one problem. You forget about thermal scopes which is what most snipers in the kass federation. But that doesn't mean I won't be the best time to attack.

{CRACK}
{CLANG}

???: FIRE!!!!

???: UGUGUGUGUGU.

WhiteRaider: What was that?

*Grabs sword*

WhiteRaider: That sounds like a fight!! The Tuskins!!!?????? Quick we must help them. I know them.

*A huge battle rages between Tuskins and Kass troopers*

Old 10-28-2002, 08:38 AM   #117
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*grabs sniper rifle and puts blasters in hoilsters*
"I'm ready"

Old 10-28-2002, 07:53 PM   #118
topshot
Loves Taffy

*Topshot gets an Imperial Repeater out from his ship*

Topshot:"I could use some action right about now. Let's go kick
some major Kass butt!"

*Runs off with WhiteRaider*

Topshot speaks to JokeMaster and Yago over comlink

"How much ammo you guys got?
We'll need my Concussion Blade, extra fire power, and that Tenloss Blade of yours, Yago."

Old 10-28-2002, 08:09 PM   #119
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"i got 15 rockets, 100 snipe shots and virtually unlimited blaster ammo.If we need more theres some more in my ship"

Old 10-28-2002, 09:26 PM   #120
Guardian Omega

Yago: *smirks* I got my trusty blade right here! As for extra power.......*gets out a explosives launcher from his backpack and lengthens it* Load any small to moderate size and it'll shoot out explosives you can detonate any time. There's even the circle function, in which one main bomb from the launcher is powered by the explosives in the circle formation it launches, giving an extra big blast. The right explosives can level a small to moderate sized ruin.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Tale of WhiteRaider