lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Looking for members, opponents, or allieds...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-01-2003, 12:53 PM   #41
SUPERLEN

Much props to your clan for your continued involvement in the jk2 community! I will not be at the match do to work obligations...but good luck to you, and most importantly have fun! I have always thought that clan affiliations would be a great boon to the community, and I think that several of us clans should form a more recognizable bond to boost involvement in the existing clan base and JK2. Reptile IRON aka SuperLen

www.iron-hq.com

SUPERLEN is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-01-2003, 06:51 PM   #42
ricdsunga

Thumbs up

Greetings Superlen,

That's rather an unforunate news that you cannot attend our match next week.

Nevertheless, I totally agree with you that, all clans should constantly arrange joint events together, so to increase interests in the JKii community. For example, other than just saber-dueling tournament, I would hope to invite some of you to join our RP games (in fact, some clans already did, and they had great fun!). It includes storyline, development of each one's characters, and the destiny of the Knights of Alderaan itself, and it for sure will generate a lot more interests than just battling each other in saber-dueling everyday! It works well for us. If any of the outside clans are interested in developing RP games yourself, and would like to have KoA to be part of your storyline (either as our own or to play any role that created by you), please feel free to let us know too! We are more than happy to help!

Here is my email address: ka_ric@hotmail.com

Hope to meet you all soon!

Sincerely,
Ric D'Sunga
Jedi Knight & Council Member
The Knights of Alderaan
ricdsunga is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > Looking for members, opponents, or allieds...