lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What has happened to the Website?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-15-2002, 04:44 PM   #1
The Count
Banned

What has happened to the Website?

I know you have alot on with staffing problems and stuff I wish I could help but I have college and I haven't got a clue about editing, however do you know whats happened to the website it seems to have gone haywire.
The Count is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2002, 04:52 PM   #2
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

See the announcement at the top of the page.

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.

Last edited by Katarn07; 10-15-2002 at 05:12 PM.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2002, 04:26 PM   #3
The Count
Banned

Who likes my new avatar?
The Count is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2002, 06:07 PM   #4
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Much better, if it weren't for your name I would not have been able to tell what that last one was. How much longer will the site be down? Is there an estimate on how long the downtime will be or not?

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Old 10-17-2002, 01:20 AM   #5
Darth_Linux

they have something like 100 sites to restore . . . it may be till the end of the week . ..

Producer - The Dark Forces MOD for Jedi Academy
http://darkforces.jediknight.net/
Darth_Linux is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2002, 06:34 PM   #6
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

As in this Saturday-Sunday. That's not too bad. I was REALLY looking forward to those new updates. Hopefully there will be some new screen shots of the levels and stuff.

Old 10-17-2002, 11:12 PM   #7
JorBo

By then I might have some good screenshots of Talay...

Dark Forces to Jedi Outcast mod Mapper

JorBo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-18-2002, 05:12 PM   #8
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Cool. I recall that being 10% done last I checked. That is one of the levels that puts the word DARK in Dark Forces if you know what I mean. It was really dark outside and reinforcements were always nearby.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Dark Forces Mod > What has happened to the Website?