lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: LOTR mod
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-20-2002, 10:15 AM   #1
1by1

LOTR mod

Hi there,

Im new 2 these forums, but have played JK2 for ages. I posted a similiar idea in a different forum but only 1 person replied.

JK2s melee combat system is brilliant. So I thought why not take it one step further? O.k I cant skin or map 2 save my live but I can think up missions (So can every1!!). Anyway, being a huge fan of the film The Lord Of The Rings, I thought a TC for JK2 of LOTR would be great!! New skins for Orcs and u could pit the player in outside enviroments against hordes of orcs with characters like Legolas, Gimili, Aragon and say Gandalf fighting along side you. You could also code for some new attacks like the player being able to throw the sword or axe (instead of lightsaber) and it would hit the enemy and kill or wound it, u could then run over and collect it. You could also code so when close enough you could hit the enemy, and add green blood for when u chop the heads of Orcs.

Although Legolas bow and arrow attack would be hard to implement.

Please give me feedback.

c ya

1by1
1by1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2002, 10:50 AM   #2
SettingShadow
Beyond the sun

There was a lotr mod beeing made quite some time ago, it was in the moddeling forums. I dont know what happend to it tough.
SettingShadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2002, 01:52 PM   #3
1by1

I know that a few of the LOTR character skins are being released in mulitplayer, but what I would like 2 see is a TC for a singleplayer campaign, would any1 be intrested ni helping me make this, email me at jenkinsat@hotmail.com.

c ya

1by1
1by1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Editing/Modding Requests > LOTR mod