lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: newb looking for clan/training
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-24-2002, 03:33 PM   #1
D-Rok

newb looking for clan/training

Just a newb looking for a clan to join where I can learn some skills I suppose. I've been playing for a couple of weeks so I'm not too good yet. My playing name is Coach McGuirk.

"It is a solemn thought:dead, the noblest man's meat is inferior to pork."- Mark Twain
"No, I'm not going to leave you out here. If I do that, I'll probably get fired, and then I'll do something stupid, and then I'll go back to jail"
"Y'know, Naturally I'm not an angry person; just - I hate people, I hate my job, and, I hate my mother - I dunno, work with that."
-Coach McGuirk
D-Rok is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2002, 03:59 PM   #2
adillon

sent you a PM, d-rok.

good luck in your search.

adillon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2002, 04:35 PM   #3
Hekx
Republic Mofo

Hot Topic Starter 
Are you interested in just saber-only and learning some saber skills?
If so, come and check out Knights of the Saber
We allow any skill levels and any age.
See the site or ask me for more info

If you're interested in weapons and saber skills, I suggest you should join Crimson Masters.
PM ZBomber or BigTeddyPaul for more info

or LucasForums Jedi Academy No comment
Hekx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2002, 05:05 PM   #4
D-Rok

I guess I'm want to learn about weapons and saber skills, just with more emphasis on saber and force skills i suppose.

"It is a solemn thought:dead, the noblest man's meat is inferior to pork."- Mark Twain
"No, I'm not going to leave you out here. If I do that, I'll probably get fired, and then I'll do something stupid, and then I'll go back to jail"
"Y'know, Naturally I'm not an angry person; just - I hate people, I hate my job, and, I hate my mother - I dunno, work with that."
-Coach McGuirk
D-Rok is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2002, 05:16 PM   #5
Hekx
Republic Mofo

Hot Topic Starter 
Well, Crimson Masters are a saber / force and weapon-using clan who accept all ages and skill levels.
While Knights of the Saber are saber-only and force based, who don't use weapons.

LFJA are just... well... madness

There's also threads on in this forum about other recruiting clans, the decision is up to you
Hekx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > newb looking for clan/training