lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Padme Models
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-06-2002, 04:47 PM   #1
DeadlyBOFH

Padme Models

The padme models tetsuo made are actually very good, but i find them lacking as they do not work very well when the player is not using them to fight. I have had multiple requests by the council members of my clan to make models of her from other parts of EP2. I have found this impossible as the best thing i can do in modeling is a saber, and could never do the intricate details of a face, or actually skinning a face. They and I have assembled a package of images of the instances in EP2 (found off of various Star Wars sites), which they would like to be able to switch to as models.

If anyone is interested in making these models (one at a time, not releasing all at once, this way ppl have something to use.), the pictures are located here:

http://216.232.79.176/~jason/padme

Spectrum

Microsoft is not the Borg Collective. The Borg Collective has proper networking.
DeadlyBOFH is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Editing/Modding Requests > Padme Models