lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-18-2002, 05:10 PM   #1161
Pnut_Man
Existential to the Core

*sigh* this is getting really stupid..just please no more

" TERC YOU KICK ASS " BS....

Everyone that seems his work knows that he has talent with modelling....please only post here now if you have some comments or ideas about the model...all you do by saying i love you bla bla is spamming..and in doing so..increasing your amount of posts..

- Formally hated, praised, and known as Pnut_Man
Pnut_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-18-2002, 07:23 PM   #1162
-s/<itzo-
Hmdl

Hot Topic Starter 
TERC YOU KICK ASS, HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

"It doesn't matter. Use whatever technique you like. However. Once I've said I'll kill you, your death is assured." --Himura Kenshin
-s/<itzo- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-18-2002, 10:05 PM   #1163
Pnut_Man
Existential to the Core

Ok you're mocking what i said..doesn't matter..

I was only trying to show people that all those overexcessive posts can be so damn annoying.

Old 10-19-2002, 09:34 AM   #1164
ShogunBlade

topping

"I say poopie to you!"
ShogunBlade is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2002, 10:44 AM   #1165
El Sitherino
The Original.

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
i agree pnut it is extremely annoying.

This body is not me. I am not caught in this body.
I am life without limit.
El Sitherino is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2002, 01:44 PM   #1166
Seka

hrm....

While I am quite aware that terc has not posted anymore in the way of updates... perhaps we should stave off of innane babble.
Not an offensive statement, but when you go back to sift through the thread it's sort of a pain. go fig.

"The cover of a worn book cannot be simply read. It must be opened to see what it's pages truely contain."
Artist Gallery at
http://jamils.deviantart.com
Seka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2002, 01:58 PM   #1167
Atsuri

Im going to have to agree with Pnut, if his post doesn't stop you morons then Andy or someone else IS. Notice how Andy never posts anymore, probably cuz he's sick and tired of your BS. The thread was deffinately a five stars in the first half of its life but now I wouldn't even give it a two. Congratulations you've ruined a perfectly good thread, once again kudos.

Oh and just a question/comment on the model. I think it would extremely sweet if Anakin's facial features had a sort of determined, "Im gonna kick your @$$" look to it since thats usually the expression he gives when he's fighting.
Atsuri is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2002, 02:55 AM   #1168
Primrodo

Tercero, did you recieve the email I sent you?
Primrodo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2002, 04:09 AM   #1169
_NinjaGaiden_

Tercero you have talent! Keep it up!

The Ninja Dragon
_NinjaGaiden_ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2002, 10:35 AM   #1170
keo718
Jedi Council

Whats the progress Terc?

"Do or do not. There is no try."

Custom Avatar made by Aru-Wen
keo718 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2002, 06:51 PM   #1171
Andy867
McCan Caoma

After reviewing the first few pages, and some in the middle, if I hypothetically removed all the posts that say anything about Kick ass model, or great job, it would eliminate 150 posts from this thread at least. So, this is more of a request then a command. I am wondering if we could keep the praises to a minimum. The best way to help this thread and model is to offer constructive, honest criticism. Even the littlest thing can have a big impact over the end result. So help do this justice and do more than just praise it.. Help it. Alright? With -Tercero-, he's had it rough lately, so for him to even put in minutes worth of time each day is good enough for me, and should be for the rest of you. With him working 45 hours a week, and with how hard he has it with real life, we are lucky he just didn't abandon this project altogether. So, when he wants to update it, he will.

Shut yo face before I punch you in the mouth, break your teeth and call you Snaggle-tooth.
Andy867 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2002, 12:29 AM   #1172
Darth Vader III

Thumbs up

You're right Andy. Tercero knows we're 100% behind him. There's no point in shouting all the time.

Anakin and Darth Vader rock!

Custom avatar made by Jedi_Anakin_S
Darth Vader III is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2002, 01:45 AM   #1173
Primrodo

I have a question, and this benefits the model in one way....

The food pellets. The 4 on his (as in if I were him) right side are obvious, as are teh ones on his right back....so does he have just 8.

Is there and other pics that show evidence of more than just 8?
Old 10-21-2002, 07:00 AM   #1174
Pnut_Man
Existential to the Core

Good thing i have some people behind me...

*sits down on couch and waits for Tercero to return*
(lol)

Old 10-21-2002, 08:11 AM   #1175
Eldritch
Mmm, Donuts

Quote:
Originally posted by Primrodo
I have a question, and this benefits the model in one way....

The food pellets. The 4 on his (as in if I were him) right side are obvious, as are teh ones on his right back....so does he have just 8.

Is there and other pics that show evidence of more than just 8?
Any more than 8 would look silly. I think it'd be fine with just 4, but I can live with 8. You don't want a string of food pellets going around his belt, lol...

-Anakin

Eldritch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2002, 04:24 PM   #1176
Pnut_Man
Existential to the Core

ya after 8 food pellets you gotta start making the pellets smaller and smaller...

I dont think Anakin plans to throw meat and shiz at sith lords

Old 10-21-2002, 04:28 PM   #1177
Eldritch
Mmm, Donuts

Quote:
Originally posted by Pnut_Master
ya after 8 food pellets you gotta start making the pellets smaller and smaller...

I dont think Anakin plans to throw meat and shiz at sith lords
Unless it's Darth Smokey (armed with his bongsaber) and there's some serious munchies in Anakin's food pellets...

Old 10-22-2002, 12:58 AM   #1178
Primrodo

LOL Guys.

Seriously.

Obi And Qui in Ep1 had 16. Obi Wan in AOTC I think has the same, definatly 8 in the front.

For sure on Anakin theres at least 4 in the front and 4 in the back. What we need is a good shot of anakins left side, and the back...
Old 10-22-2002, 08:26 AM   #1179
Eldritch
Mmm, Donuts

I'm sure they did. But we don't need to see shots of him from the side... they're really just an extra detail, and so long as they're there in some form, I'm happy.

Just wouldn't be happy with 16 on the belt... it's not necessary.

Old 10-22-2002, 01:13 PM   #1180
Primrodo

Well gee you're not helping :P

This is for personal reasons as well! HEEHEE!

Just pictures man! lol! Are you going to make me wait for the DVD?
Old 10-22-2002, 05:00 PM   #1181
Eldritch
Mmm, Donuts

I'm not helping because I really don't want to see 16 food capsules on his belt...

And for what personal reason would you need that many food capsules? Wait, I may not want to know...

And I'm not making you wait for the DVD, GL is.

Old 10-22-2002, 05:06 PM   #1182
Enjoi9187

actually, i have the dvd My uncle bought it for me through some of his contacts in hong kong, if you dont believe me, it starts just like ep 1 on the title screen, then its the orange city in the backgroudn where it says play movie, and little clips are playing inside this screen made from lines of electricity. Its pretty nice overall, havent seen the special features yet. Jedi anakin can clarify it

Enjoi9187 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2002, 05:12 PM   #1183
Eldritch
Mmm, Donuts

Quote:
Originally posted by Enjoi9187
actually, i have the dvd My uncle bought it for me through some of his contacts in hong kong, if you dont believe me, it starts just like ep 1 on the title screen, then its the orange city in the backgroudn where it says play movie, and little clips are playing inside this screen made from lines of electricity. Its pretty nice overall, havent seen the special features yet. Jedi anakin can clarify it
Actually, I don't have a copy of the DVD. I wish I did, because then I could make better avatars. But this is off topic, so, no more...

Old 10-22-2002, 08:31 PM   #1184
Ulic Quel Droma

Aww still no beta ^^;

keep up the work terco

To know the light, You must see the dark.
Ulic Quel Droma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2002, 01:14 AM   #1185
Primrodo

Personal Reason: Making a very authentic costume not for Halloween

make sense?
Old 10-23-2002, 02:28 AM   #1186
-Tercero-

Hot Topic Starter 
Okay - wanted to let people know that I am still alive - it's just that my computer's livelyhood has been debateable of late - I've had a serious amount of errors popping up lately and I'm probably gonna need to reinstall everything to get it all working again. Sorry about the lack of updates - I've hardly had any free time of late - not so much a bad thing anymore - I'm actually pretty much over what happened and I'm trying to move on with my life, henceforth even less free time than usual...

I have done some work on the model - primarily the face again - and I'll post some updates as soon as I have a working computer again (I had to fight just to get explorer to go to this page...)

On the whole food capsules thing - it depends on what point of the movie you are watching. There is a point in the movie in which Anakin actually has 12 capsules on his belt - 4 on either side of the buckle before the pouches in the front and 4 in the back. There are also a number of promotional shots and design docs (see visual dictionary) that support this. After the Tatooine scene, if I remember correctly, 4 of the capsules on the front left side disappear, apparently having been consumed. Thus, in my efforts to recreate as much from the movies as I possibly can, I will do ... BOTH! - really, just a matter of copy and paste and making a different .skin file - no big deal - you'll just have to type in a console command to get it, that's all...

As far as the capsules being skinned on or modeled on, they will be skinned - they don't protrude enough to warrant their being modeled, and since closeups of the belt are rare, they aren't large enough either. Fortunately, a couple of texturing tricks should help to create the feel of depth and make them stand out a bit regardless.

Sorry I've been away so much lately - both my social life and my computer kinda exploded - but when I get them both back in order I'll be back in full force. Sorry for the delay!

-Tercero- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2002, 03:55 AM   #1187
seks03

Great to hear things are getting better man..... well i need to ask a question that ive been asking for some time now, hopfully you can answer it........

"well you put an optional robe on the model?"

[Edit: oh ya i forgot....... for the people that are new to this thread or just want to see pictures of tercero's anakin can visit

http://www.jedimoves.com/

under the request page.[/Edit]

seks03 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2002, 07:27 AM   #1188
Pnut_Man
Existential to the Core

btw sek dude...that website kicks ass..i've been checking it out lately...

I really like that server of the day thing....=)

And to stay on topic...

Sorry bout your comp Tercero....seems to me that jk2 can mess up comps in funny funny ways...

(my dad just got a top of the line comp..so...my old computer is like history..hehe)

Old 10-23-2002, 10:20 AM   #1189
Eldritch
Mmm, Donuts

Quote:
Personal Reason: Making a very authentic costume not for Halloween

make sense?
Ah, so you need it for you... I get it now. Hey, if you take any pictures of your costume I'd like to see it when it's done. The one in your avatar looks pretty good.

Terc, glad to hear you're alive - don't forget to backup your hard work or send it to someone you trust to hold it for you until you're comp is fixed... hate for you to lose months of work on Anakin in addition to whatever else you've got on there.

Quote:
oh ya i forgot....... for the people that are new to this thread or just want to see pictures of tercero's anakin can visit

http://www.jedimoves.com/

under the request page.
Seks, the edit button NEEDS to be your friend. If you've forgotten to add something to your last post, edit it - don't post another.

On another note, you've spammed at least 4 threads now with your generic post, so be careful - someone might report you to a moderator.

Old 10-23-2002, 11:41 AM   #1190
skywalker19

Glad to hear your still around Terc.,what exactly is the problem your having with your comp? Just errors popping up out of no where?

Could be a virus,i know theres a few nasty worms and trojan's floating around right now via pop up's,so anyone who doesnt have a good virus scanner might want to get one .
skywalker19 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2002, 12:30 PM   #1191
Grafox

Quote:
Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

On another note, you've spammed at least 4 threads now with your generic post, so be careful - someone might report you to a moderator.
To late for that...
Grafox is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2002, 12:44 PM   #1192
Eldritch
Mmm, Donuts

Quote:
Originally posted by Grafox

To late for that...
Tell me about it...

Old 10-23-2002, 12:54 PM   #1193
Mex
Not the brightest cookie.

Exclamation

Quote:
Tell me about it...
Definately, hes said that same thing in about, 24 posts
Mex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2002, 03:39 PM   #1194
12thMonkey

seks03 is definetly trying to piss everyone off.

12thMonkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2002, 04:08 PM   #1195
skywalker19

Someone should check his post history(if they can),i'm almost 100% sure that 99.988888% are him plugging his site.

Seks:

Visit http://www.yourbanned.com - where your banned 365 days a year
skywalker19 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2002, 04:42 PM   #1196
Professor Snape

lmao good one skywalker. Now back to the subject of the thread

I can teach you how to bewitch the mind, and ensnare the senses, I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in Death. -Professor Snape
Professor Snape is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2002, 10:56 PM   #1197
seks03

calm down everyone,...... if you guys havent noticed, Ive only been posting on models that im keeping track of on my site, like I said "not everyone goes to all of the treads like you and I do" so sorry that you keep seeing my treads , but I unlike you guys like to keep people informed about whats going on with the model. maybe you guys should put some effort into that instead of wasting treads by going off the subject...

Grafox, thanks for reporting me ..... shows you care

skywalker19,
"Visit http://www.yourbanned.com - where your banned 365 days a year" Yuk, Yuk ..... classic, had me rolling for seconds.

bout to everyone else, sorry for making it seem like spam i be more thoughtful, now back to the thread subject

seks03 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-23-2002, 11:28 PM   #1198
Eldritch
Mmm, Donuts

Quote:
Originally posted by seks03
calm down everyone,...... if you guys havent noticed, Ive only been posting on models that im keeping track of on my site, like I said "not everyone goes to all of the treads like you and I do" so sorry that you keep seeing my treads , but I unlike you guys like to keep people informed about whats going on with the model. maybe you guys should put some effort into that instead of wasting treads by going off the subject...
1) It doesn't matter that you're posting on models that you're keeping track of on your site. You're still spamming your website, which is against the rules of Lucasforums - that is why a number of people including Grafox and myself reported you.

2) Like you said - not everyone goes to all of the threads. However, a link to your site on the thread is pointless, because the people that want updates on the model visit the thread, and those that don't do not. So essentially your posts are only seen by those who visit the threads and already know what's going on, so they don't need to see your website.

3) It's not your responsibility to keep others informed of model progress, especially on the model thread themselves... this defeats the purpose. Nor is it our responsbility to keep others informed, so why should I put effort into it?

That's it, back to relevant material.

Old 10-24-2002, 05:35 AM   #1199
Double_S84

Who cares??? The site is really good. So i think you should just all chill out and let the moderators do thier job. It isnt any of your bussiness. If they want to delete his posts they will. But i dont think they will. It would be too childish and petty.

Later all.

Thar iz no such thang az a stopid quezteon. hahaha. I really hope you get this joke.

Jedi name: {DoH}Alestor Drake.
Double_S84 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2002, 06:55 AM   #1200
Grafox

Quote:
Originally posted by Double_S84
It isnt any of your bussiness.
How is it not? We are the ones that had to read again and again and again where his site was. If it was just in his sig, I wouldn't mind, I only occaisionally (sp?) read sigs.
Grafox is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Showcase forum > Modelling > WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model