lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-29-2003, 08:35 PM   #1521
Atsuri

Ok i know this is kinda off topic but this questions been bugging me for awhile (meaning i have lost sleep over this!) how do you format a hard drive? i've been asking around but know one i know seems to know.
Atsuri is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-30-2003, 09:51 PM   #1522
DarkLord60
Something In the Way

1.) Restart your computer in MS-DOS
2.) In MS-DOS type Format C: or for quick format type Format C: /q
3.) Say yes and sit tight for a bit while all your data is cleared off.
------WARNING this will clear everything on your harddrive.------
Tip Formating a drive isnt always necessarlly named C: it could be D: or E: or F: and so on, depending on the drive name. Formating with Xp is bit different. Youll have to make a boot disk or have another OS disk to boot it to DOS. You can also fdisk it to delete any partitions but you still need to format. And Toonces how the heck are ya geeze long type no see!

Last edited by DarkLord60; 03-30-2003 at 10:05 PM.
DarkLord60 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-30-2003, 11:24 PM   #1523
-=DarkZero=-
Riddle Of The Day

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
Originally posted by Toonces
Alright, I've finally found the early version of the model on my computer. Sorry it took so long, but work has been keeping me so busy that I've barely touched this computer in months.

I'll e-mail Terc now and see what's going on
WOOOOOOOO GO TOONCES
i've been waiting for like a year im so happy!

"We all Have to Die Someday, I'm just lucky I got to say my goodbyes before my term was up."-Randy Darke (R.I.P)
-=DarkZero=- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-31-2003, 08:30 PM   #1524
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

I haven't seen so much hatred in a thread in my entire life. Flamming here and there. Modelling is extremely hard, in my perspective. I wanna learn how to model, but it'z extremely hard. Also, I know this is said over and over again, but like when someone makes a model, don't rush them. It'z their creation, there is no "dead-line"(Unless they are like doing it for work or for a movie or game or whatever). I am not "kissing" anyone's butt...I'm just stating the obvious. Sure it'z a bummer losing this model. But like Seka said....there are other Anakin Skywalker models. Heck, any Anakin Skywalker model is good for me. I asked for someone to make a Queen Amidala Episode I model earlier. No has has made it...or did any progress on it. I'm not like furious about it or anything. I understand that it takes a lot of work and it might be too much work. I give a lot of props to people who make models in the first place. Hopefully, everything goes right for both Tercero and Toonces in the process of this model. If there is no progress, it'z understandable. I'm not going to bite off heads or kill anyone with my Double-Bladed Lightsaber.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 03-31-2003 at 08:41 PM.
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-02-2003, 08:33 PM   #1525
MuRaSaMuNe

That post hurt my eyes.

Sexolicious sig by the pumpkin king, PIE
MuRaSaMuNe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2003, 05:15 PM   #1526
Lord Tnuc

Nice work, Toonces. Good luck.
That goes for you too, Tercy.

Btw..nice theme you got there, Darth NeoVenom

Just your friendly neighborhood tnuc!
Lord Tnuc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2003, 05:59 PM   #1527
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Thankz Lord Tnuc. So how's everything so far Tercero and Toonces?

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 04-04-2003, 12:58 AM   #1528
.:Solusar:.

Nice model!!! OMG
Very nice.. so realistic.. I like it!
all i can say is this model is better then any other model i have seen.. keep up with the good work!...
Any updates?
.:Solusar:. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2003, 09:38 AM   #1529
Eldritch
Mmm, Donuts

Quote:
Originally posted by CyBerNetiX
Nice model!!! OMG
Very nice.. so realistic.. I like it!
all i can say is this model is better then any other model i have seen.. keep up with the good work!...
Any updates?
If you read the thread, you'll notice that Toonces just found an old version of Terc's model, so he's got a bit of catching up to do. There probably won't be an update for awhile, so have patience.

Eldritch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2003, 09:52 AM   #1530
Tesla

nice model it's a shame that you guy's are putting too much pressure on tercero any way nice model!!
Tesla is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2003, 10:00 AM   #1531
Crowy
Forumite

Location: on a peice of plywood with this sandpaper type stuff on it
uhh..terceros computer died... toonces is working on it... but yeah... its hard to be patient at times... but i think of it like "hey im a friggin carpenter... i know i couldnt do this... and just sit back and wait!
Crowy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2003, 11:25 AM   #1532
Tesla

i haven't been here that long so i didn't know his computer died but it's still awesome model anyway!!
Old 04-05-2003, 10:43 AM   #1533
Grafox

I haven't posted @ these boards in a loooooong time, but let me just tell you guys; it doesn't take this long to make a model. He started the model in august (that's 8 months ago) and we havent'seen any progress in months. An entire Anakin game could have been made in this time frame

Let's face it and deal with it, the model is dead.
Grafox is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2003, 10:53 AM   #1534
Crowy
Forumite

no its hte fact that terceros computer f***ed up... all you need to do is friggin read so now toonces has to start form scratch pretty much when he has time.... do you tihnk that people who model for jk2 dont have a life out of modelling for jk2?
Old 04-05-2003, 11:03 AM   #1535
Rebel_Spy

Is Toonces taking on Tercero's Anakin? I didn't knew that. Last time I read this thread, Toonces had found the old beta version that Tercero give it to him, and now Toonces send back that beta model to Tercero....but the bottom line here is that we aren't read nothing from Tercero, nothing at all.... or maybe his computer is still broke

.:: 500 Posts on April 5, 2003!! ::.

"Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts."
- Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn
Rebel_Spy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2003, 11:06 AM   #1536
Crowy
Forumite

well either way it isnt dead... and either way we have a good modeller on the job... eventually...
Old 04-05-2003, 11:15 AM   #1537
Rebel_Spy

Indeed Crowy, we only have to wait now, there is nothing more to do right now

.:: 500 Posts on April 5, 2003!! ::.

"Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts."
- Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn
Rebel_Spy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2003, 07:26 PM   #1538
Tesla

i'm starting to think that it's dead to but that might not necessarly be true , but that's only a personal opinion only toonces or tercero can fill us in.
Old 04-08-2003, 08:53 PM   #1539
Seka

Catch-up

Well well... here we go.
Grafox- I'll be blunt about this... read the previous page please.

As for toonces taking on the model.
We dont know yet.

We've been trying to work with Pheonix Oblivion to recover terc's HD..
Life is annoying and in such we'll probably just take it up to him one of these days so we dont have to try and do it over the internet c.c;
This would be easier. But it would also require a trip.
What we'd wanted toonces to do... is have the old version, so that if it couldn't be recovered he could do whatever it was that he wanted with that.
His taking it on, is not AT ALL official.

As for terc continuing to model.
How often does a true artist ever stop doing what they love?

Terc has in fact been modeling... just not anakin. He didn't stop modeling because he can't recover one model. He's currently working on a G-Gundam based project as a repreive from organic modelling; which, face it, is a whole lot more trying than inorganic models. Though no less effective.
If he can recover it eventually then that's that; he'll continue to work on it, even if by the time he does jk II or beyond is no longer something anyone wants to play. because it was also a portfolio peice.
But please dont wait around and get impatient about the status of this particular anakin model. If there are any real developments... you can bet you'll probably hear it from Tercero, Myself, Pheonix Oblivion, or Toonces.

Thank you muchly folks ^_^

"The cover of a worn book cannot be simply read. It must be opened to see what it's pages truely contain."
Artist Gallery at
http://jamils.deviantart.com
Seka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-09-2003, 05:14 AM   #1540
Crowy
Forumite

oh no, i insist thank you for the update

In Loving Memory Of Corinne Brittan.

September 3rd 1986 - November 30th 2003
Old 04-09-2003, 04:38 PM   #1541
The Count
Banned

I think everyone whos waiting for this Anakin Model should just chill, as when JA comes out there will be another surge in the Jedi Knight community with many moddelers coming to the game to well model, and they will be be bound to do an Anakin model and not have any of Tercero's unfortunate problems to hinder development.
The Count is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2003, 09:08 AM   #1542
Crowy
Forumite

well i tihnk YOU should shut your pie hole!

jus kiddin

serious note here: thats like over 6 months away though!!! and this was looking like... grouse

Old 04-10-2003, 11:24 AM   #1543
PhoenixOblivion

Dooku, I think you should shut your piehole.... Tercs version was near completion and if I can help him recover it then by all means I will. Dont you even think about disrespecting a modeler because of unforseen circumstances that have occured. The only person who would do something like that is a complete idiot. (the kind that comes into servers, breaks all the rules and gets banned). So why dont u shut up, and leave us alone.
PhoenixOblivion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2003, 03:51 PM   #1544
The Count
Banned

"Dooku, I think you should shut your piehole.... Tercs version was near completion and if I can help him recover it then by all means I will. Dont you even think about disrespecting a modeler because of unforseen circumstances that have occured. The only person who would do something like that is a complete idiot. (the kind that comes into servers, breaks all the rules and gets banned). So why dont u shut up, and leave us alone."

The Tercero ass lickers return again!:O First "PhoenixOblivion" of all after having the misfortune of reading your barage of crap, I would like to point out that if you want to talk about your God (That is an understatement) Tercero that it is spelt modeller not modeler, so before you wish to call people an idiot (hey Mr. Moderator that is flaming against me, I won't stoop to his level and start name calling back but I have the right to defend myself from such stupidity)then I suggest you take a look at yourself before you try and insult me as atleast I can spell modeller. However I would like to see where in my previous post I disrespected your God I said his circumstances were unfortunate, I didn't say "hahaha I'm so glad that happened to him" I stated to all the people who are seemingly obsessed and can't live without this model as it is all they live for (I think you fit into that category perfectly) not to worry as I am fairly confident that another modeller will make an Anakin model (Yes thats right the model that defines your pathetic existence) Therefore you don't have to live in hope that Tercero will restore his hard disk and give you the one thing that you live for, I was stating that I wasn't disrespecting your God, also my comments are hardly hurting or annoying anyone so how can I leave people alone when I'm not doing anything to me, however this is partly my fault I have to realise that there are obsessive people here who lack the average intelligence and are under the age 10 (such as yourself)
Old 04-10-2003, 03:56 PM   #1545
The Count
Banned

Also Moderator I'm sorry for going off topic however I feel justified in defending myself, I like many others do not like being called an idiot for expressing my opinion.
Old 04-10-2003, 04:47 PM   #1546
Andy867
McCan Caoma

You know you guys are just asking for the thread to be closed with this pointless bickering which is getting the model nor Tercero's computer back any faster. if you want to continue this bickering, I suggest you do so in PMs, since these arguing is not for This Forum or any others. If you continue to do so, both of you and any others that decide to join in will be put on a temporary ban.

Shut yo face before I punch you in the mouth, break your teeth and call you Snaggle-tooth.
Andy867 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2003, 04:51 PM   #1547
The Count
Banned

Well although I don't want it to get banned this thread is pretty pointless anyway, a new one should be started as all there is on this thread is Hey Terc you rule yeah or Gee I hope Terc's computer gets fixed soon IF the model is still in production then a new thread should be started however if its not then just delete this one.
Old 04-11-2003, 04:12 AM   #1548
Crowy
Forumite

to be honest... i sort of agree... this forum should be closed or sometihng until tercero and toonces and all figure out what theyve done... otherwise its a pointless forum it at the moment isnt even alive

Old 05-13-2003, 11:26 PM   #1549
Atsuri

I haven't posted in awhile as I usually just skip everyone else's post (exluding seka and terc). If Seka or Terc is reading I have some advice for you. It seems as if you are concentrating largely on recovering the file from Terc's computer. Perhaps it would be more cost and time efficient for you to cut your losses and start from scratch. Since its already been built once then it will not be as hard the second time around now that you have a better idea of what is to be expected. Also, JA is coming out next year so maybe you should take a break and chill for awhile. You could start on JA in the fall when it is released (damn its looking sweet already...) In my personal opinion I don't think you will be able to recover anything from Tercs hardrive.
Atsuri is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2003, 11:58 PM   #1550
boinga1
Pimpin' ain't easy

thank you, Mr. Optimist (no offense, just a sarcastic comment I had to make. Please no one flame me...uh no [puts on flame retardant suit]).
boinga1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2003, 06:56 PM   #1551
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Well, I can say for someone who knows Terc fairly well. That he has a good amount of things going on in his life. All of which take up any spare time to help with recovering or anything else of that nature. Sorry to dissapoint you all (myself included honestly) but this model is not going to ever be completed. It's fine though, because we have plenty of great models to bask in. Sorry to be a downer to the fans of this great model.

HE LIVES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND TELLS ME WHAT TO SAY WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE MAKES IT GO AWAY THE HANDS ARE CRACKED AND DIRTY AND THE NAILS ARE BEETLE WINGS WHEN HE TURNS THE TRAINS ON HE UNTIES ALL OF THE STRINGS
THE WORM: "TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL, TELL ME SOMETHING FREE, TELL ME SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH THAT I COULD BE." JACK: (NOT SPOKEN) COME, COME THE TOYS ALL SMELL LIKE CHILDREN AND SCAB-KNEES WILL OBEY I'LL HAVE TO KNEEL ON BROOMSTICKSJUST TO MAKE IT GO AWAY [THE INAUGURATION OF THE WORM] A VOICE WE HAVE NOT YET HEARD: "BECAUSE TODAY
IS BLACK/BECAUSE THERE IS NO TURNING BACK. BECAUSE YOUR LIES HAVE WATERED ME/ I HAVE BECOME THE STRONGEST WEED" THROUGH JACK'S EYES: THE TASTE OF METAL DISINTEGRATOR THREE HOLES UPON THE LEATHER BELT IT'S CUT AND SWOLLEN AND THE AGE IS SHOWING BOY: " THERE'S NO ONE HERE TO SAVE OURSELF." THE DISINTEGRATOR: (TO HIMSELF) THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD FEAR
<JOTD>Jedi Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-16-2003, 12:21 PM   #1552
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Anyways, there are other Anakin Models. So like if anyone wants an Anakin Model, try the other ones. They are actually pretty cool. Like the Avatar by the way, <JOTD>Jedi Hunter. (Sub-Zero's the MAN!!!)

Old 05-19-2003, 03:24 PM   #1553
ShogunBlade

LoL didnt i tell you so

Tercero?... who is that? Ahhh he goes by another name... M. T. Promises.. Any way, I alone knew that it would not come to fruition.. I was banned, flammed, and otherwise hated.. tis ok tho.. In the end i was right.. Now that i no longer care about jk2, it is time for me to move on... much like this website that this forum is based... the tercero anakin model will not go any further.. so for all of you, like myself who dared to believe in this model and after months of bull**** excuses.. (problems or not) the end result is the same... no real anakin model was made.. and now that this game has left stage right in favor of its successor.. i truly hope that those who promise the community anything will be ready to stand and deliver or you too could be labeled: Tercero.. Lord of Lies

"I say poopie to you!"
ShogunBlade is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-19-2003, 09:49 PM   #1554
boinga1
Pimpin' ain't easy

lol don't you realzie no one cares?!!?

Please. "Right" is not a term I would use. Your reasoning might be sound, but your expression of it was certain;y not. Any time your methods get you banned, flamed, etc, they are not "right." Personally, if JO means so little to you, why are you soming back? I would have to see this as lying (which we know of course you could never do) or trolling, deliberately rpofoking people. Btw, you won't find your good friend (also the creator of your avatar) Aru-wen here. He's renamed again. Good day.
boinga1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2003, 06:45 PM   #1555
Teenwolf

so its not coming???

btw i was doubles84 on like page 15

>J-E< Atreyu
Teenwolf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2003, 08:42 PM   #1556
The Count
Banned

I knew it wouldn't come out the day he went on about a broke computer. Well I would like to point out that I saw Tercero as quite pompous, I mean having an avatar of himself naming this model the Terceror-Anakin model, seems pretty flamboyant to me. Time to close this thread or even better delete it, it is compltely pointless.
Old 05-21-2003, 04:16 PM   #1557
Seka

^_-

Recovery... sucessful... ^_-
Have a nice day... mwahahahaaha.

oh... ps: creators put their name in front of things to identify who made it. IE: Fansubbers... (live-evil) Wolf's rain ep1 etc. makes perfect sense.

"The cover of a worn book cannot be simply read. It must be opened to see what it's pages truely contain."
Artist Gallery at
http://jamils.deviantart.com
Seka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2003, 04:33 PM   #1558
Andy867
McCan Caoma

Don't you just love computers Seka. I mean, just when they think they have the best of mankind, mankind gets the best of them by using a computers own rules Now before I spoil the fun, can Tercero post something possibly (by no means am I being critical, because I know you and tercero are an item) but what this somewhat of a hostile crowd needs is proof. possibly an update of ANY kind.

Shut yo face before I punch you in the mouth, break your teeth and call you Snaggle-tooth.
Andy867 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2003, 06:55 PM   #1559
The Count
Banned

Re: ^_-

Quote:
Originally posted by Seka
Recovery... sucessful... ^_-
Have a nice day... mwahahahaaha.

oh... ps: creators put their name in front of things to identify who made it. IE: Fansubbers... (live-evil) Wolf's rain ep1 etc. makes perfect sense.

I appologise then, I stand corrected, however my thoughts on Tercero remain the same. But that has nothing to do with the model, despite my impressions about him, I wish him well in completing it.
Old 05-22-2003, 04:42 AM   #1560
-Tercero-

Hot Topic Starter 
Recovery

Well, I didn't want to say anything as of this point, as the status of the drive still isn't a 100% certainty, but my father (thankfully a computer technician) has managed to get the drive to read files in DOS after many, many tries to get it to do anything. I still haven't gotten a chance to pull any data off and try to load it, but I should have a chance to see what the story is this Friday or Sunday. I would have done it today had I not gotten called into work. If things can be saved, I have been rebuilding some sections of the model that I was unhappy with from scratch, so I'll throw some things together and come out ahead of where I was.

Until then, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed...

Tercero-Lord of Lies
^ Is it pompous for me to put my name in front of my title?
tercero@mailcity.com

-Tercero- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Showcase forum > Modelling > WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model