lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: WIP: Ankis - Dark horizons Model By Jolts
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-27-2002, 06:57 PM   #1
Jolts

WIP: Ankis - Dark horizons Model By Jolts

this is one of the characters for the wls dark horizons mod, thought it would be cool to show one of them in wip form before its finished and textured. This is a non jo model, dark horizons is a ut2k3 mod.

you may:
Old 11-27-2002, 07:28 PM   #2
mariners2001

Wow! How long have you been working on that?!! That's amazing you did that just from a sketch! Great job! Makes me want to play some UT.

By the way, check your PMs Jolt.

Skin Projects: (click on the links provided to download the files or view the current progress)
Emperor Palpatine: Completed
Jerec: Completed
Raas Avlow: Completed, but being redone
Mara Jade: Completed, but being redone which is nearly complete, New Mara WIP
Anakin Skywalker: Completed
Count Dooku: Done, not released
Ibtisam (Mon Calamari model) normal and rogue flight suit: Pending release
Talon Karrde: Completed
Rock Fisto (Kit Fisto model): Never released

E-mail me if you'd like to see or try one of these skins that I've not yet released.
Also, if you have an idea for a skin for me to make (Star Wars based preferably), please e-mail me with that idea and I'll take it under consideration for a future project.
mariners2001 is offline   you may:
Old 11-27-2002, 08:33 PM   #3
Jolts

thanks, the sketch was done by out concept artist talbot. Everything I'm doing for wls is 100% from scratch unlike my jedi models where I ripped the hands from the raven models
  you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Showcase forum > WIP: Ankis - Dark horizons Model By Jolts