lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Vader Cameo in Episode 2
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-03-2002, 12:40 AM   #1
Andy867
McCan Caoma

Vader Cameo in Episode 2

Hey, I dont know if anyone noticed this before, but I was just watching Episode 2, and I noticed this figure in the bottom left hand corner where Dooku speeds away on the speeder, and If I didn't know any better, I would think it was vader (or someone looking like him) Any thoughts...

Shut yo face before I punch you in the mouth, break your teeth and call you Snaggle-tooth.
Andy867 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2002, 01:55 AM   #2
teutonicknight
Morpheus

Hm.. it look like vader..... though I think the cape looks a bit strange...

I have to see the clip for my slef though.... i'll report back later with my findings.....

"Unfortunatly, no one can be told what The Matrix is... you have top see it for yourself."

2003: Year of The Matrix!
teutonicknight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2002, 01:58 AM   #3
Jedi_Monk

Quote:
Hey, I dont know if anyone noticed this before, but I was just watching Episode 2, and I noticed this figure in the bottom left hand corner where Dooku speeds away on the speeder, and If I didn't know any better, I would think it was vader (or someone looking like him) Any thoughts...
You mean the guy who's dressed like a beekeeper?

Jedi_Monk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2002, 02:30 AM   #4
Ratmjedi

Your talking about the guy in the corner in the very beginning when Dooku is in the hangar but instead you see the Neimodians getting into their ship. It does look like it is Vader cause he is walking as if he were talking to a Imperial Officer like in the OT discussing something. It's hard to tell whether it is Vader or just another guy like we see right by Dooku's speeder.

Ratmjedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-03-2002, 03:48 AM   #5
JediNyt
Jedi Master

Looks like theyre wearing a wide brim hat. I can almost make out their nose. Plus the cape isnt really like Vaders. Look at the ends of the sleeves. Theyre more like Mauls. They widen out. And Vader didnt have robe sleeves anyway.

May the Force be with you...
JediNyt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > Vader Cameo in Episode 2