lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: GB Tips
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-17-2001, 09:41 PM   #1
ESE SithLord

GB Tips

Is anyone learning anything already about GB even though the game is not even released? I have Iam looking at all the tactics and things ready to play the game.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2001, 09:51 PM   #2
Tie Guy

Well, i'm starting to formulate some wookie troop actics, but nothing big. How can you when the game isn't out, and we don't know how each civ plays exactly.
Old 09-17-2001, 10:44 PM   #3
Darth_Venage

yeah, i'm with tie guy. I've got a few strats i'm gping to test, but untill the game comes out and I test 'em, I don't have any tactics
Old 09-17-2001, 11:08 PM   #4
Admiral viper

nice avatar tie guy and yes I have formulated some stradegys but like tie guy said I don't know if they will work cause I haven't played the game yet
Old 09-18-2001, 03:51 PM   #5
ESE SithLord

Well if ya need any Tactics

If you want to know any tactics or learn about some tactics Send me a Private message on the boards.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > SWGB Strategy Center > GB Tips