lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Cantina 9-The Last Hope
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-02-2003, 03:54 PM   #641
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Dracon smiles, he raises a hand, then brings it down in a chop. The 22 crossbow men fire. They all hit Vampires in the chest and 5 are fately accurate.*

Dracon: Steady! Steady! FIRE.

*The group fires again, this time with greater success, 12 bolts hit the mark.*

--------------------------------

*Meanwhile, in a highspeed transport.*

*Hal sitts on a bench against the outer hull, talking to another knight.*

Hal: Okay, how many arrows do they have each?

Knight: Two quivers of 20, sir.

Hal: Okay, so they fire twice a minute, at that rate they'll last maybe half an hour at the outside. Hey pilot, can this thing go any faster!?

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
BattleDog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-02-2003, 04:28 PM   #642
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Hot Topic Starter Roleplayer 
Deac: I'm afraid not. I'm just glad Lokpihet's gone... oh crap...what about Reletha? She's still out there...

Deac: Purveyor of Fine Quality Postage Since 2001
Deac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-02-2003, 07:47 PM   #643
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
*The warriors shoot at the vampires, almost ignoring Grendal/Fused Irvine, whom smirks.*

Grendal: "Jedi don't care about thier lives? I guess I have to make them more important to them..."

*The next wave of bolts fly and stop in mid air. they hover for a second, turn around and bounce off of the Warrior's armour, not to harm, but to make aware.*

Grendal: *to Warroir Jedi, while grining* "Hi."

*Grendal seemingly dissappears, then in a swoosh, he appears on the opposite side of the Warroirs with his saber thrusted, tables broken and 4 empty suits of armour.*

*The vampies saw it clearly. Most of them surprised at a mortal could travel as fast. Sertmor was impressed.*

------------

*Ivan was in pain as information was beig extracted from his mind.*

*Ravan with a broken wrist, attempts to stand. But before he does a Saber stops dead in front of him, he takes his good hand and grabs it. Ravan looks up, and notices that his 'temp' was irronically a Jedi too.*

Kerrigan: *with a Green saber* "Sorry Ravan, after you stopped keeping us informed, we kept tabs on you..."

Ravan: "Ironic..." *stands and ignites the lightsaber. (yellow)* "Lets get this bastard."

*The both nod, then pounce at Starr from difference directions.*

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2003, 04:02 PM   #644
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
((RED FLAG

God moding!

Totally ignoring post.))

*Another 15 minutes pass and the warriors are running low on crossbow bolts.*

*Suddenly, an arrow flies though the air and shoots staight through a Vamp to kill another.*

*Hal stands in a doorway.*

Hal: Go, Go, Go.

*60 Warriors pile in, cutting a swath to their surrounded condades. They throwem fresh quivers, there are now 90 warriors. Hal is not apparent.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 04-03-2003, 04:54 PM   #645
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((I shpuld point out that if it's godmoding to kill your knights then it's godmoding to kill Scar's vamps (or mine...however I think I removed mine from this particular situation)

That said, Scar: the way you went about killing Flax' knights was pure silliness. I particularly like how "Grendal" can control blaster bolts, pass through armor, and make Jedi disintegrate.

Stoopid forums wouldn't let me post yesterday. Aaaarrrr))

Ulna Shardes

*Starr continues to rip through Ivan's mind, not finding the information he is looking for*

It isn't here. It isn't here. NO! This is not possible! He knows nothing about what happened to Cracken or Alys whatsoever...

*Starr notices Ravan and Kerrigan on the edge of his vision. He pushes them back with the Force as he drops Ivan*

Starr: Weak, foolish Jedi...you wish to see death? *lifts crimson saber* Come then. Let me show it to you.

----------

Coruscant

Rwos: Why wouldn't I be surprised if she shows her face right in the middle of this mess? Or the Darkstar, at the very least. If Lokiphet was able to open that portal then perhaps it might have got out as well...

*comm buzzes again* Hang on. *picks it up*

Gilian: *on comm* I think I've found something interesting...

*Sounds of fighting sound over the comm*

Gilian: I think they're Jedi, but they're dressed as knights. They're taking on a nest of vamps. The primary breed. *names location*

Rwos: If Flax is hunting vampires, maybe...*to Deac* What do you say? Up for some vampire hunting yourself?

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2003, 07:07 PM   #646
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((Yeah, but also i believe it was not 'blaster bolts' they were using but actual 'bolts' from crossbows (Saw something about quivers and etc that that those warroirs using.)

but as for 'grendal/fused Irvine' he's fooling around. As he's not threatend ;p
last but not least, about Battledog claiming godmode on me, yes i killed his guy's just becuase BD's chatacters where 'killing' vampires, seemingly with out effort. THATS GODMODING THERE))

*Ravan gets pushed back by the throw, but Kerrigan (beign the one who's less injured) only slides.*

Ravan: "I can't let trash like you roam in this galaxy, spreading evil like you are doing. You came here, invaded our space, and found nothing that you were looking for. I vow that I won't let you leave alive, or else it means my life in the process!"

Last edited by Kuuki; 04-03-2003 at 07:22 PM.
Old 04-04-2003, 12:22 AM   #647
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Okay, ignore the blaster bolts part.

Um. Is Ravan delusional? The Separatists left Cracken because he wanted to make peace with the New Republic. Starr hasn't been spreading any evil, Ravan and his friends have been.))

Starr: You stupid fool. This isn't your Empire. It was...is my master's. You and these other snakes decided to desert him when he wished to end the death and make peace! Spreading evil, invading your space? I am only eliminating a pestilence...

*Pieces of the walls detach themselves*

Starr: And now, now you die, traitors.

*The wall pieces, too large and too many to dodge, smash into Ravan and Kerrigan*

Old 04-04-2003, 12:42 AM   #648
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

Current Game: Starcraft II,College
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
*Tojo sat in the Titan, watching the battle unfold. The Seperatists were surrenduring left and right. He frowned.
We can't deal with all the surrendures...not all at once..

The fleet started to slowly branch off. Taking a station here, a base there, a moon, lodding along at a slower pace than the initial Shock and Awe, which happened earlier than he liked. whatever, it definatly rattled the Seperatist scum.

He looked at the command chair. The chair his Emperor sat in for the last many years. Now his apprentice was Emperor, not even the bloodline of Palpatine could keep. He eyes drifted out of focus, he started to get a headache. At that moment, he thought he could see Cracken, sitting there, with his daughter next to him, holding Starr's hand.... no......... no, Cracken and his daughter died.... or....*

*whispering* My..... My lor....

*with that, Tojo fell, his last image before fainting was Cracken, smiling, Alys on a medical bed, and Starr sitting next to her, and Alys holding a small new born......*

((OOS::I'm BACK! Tojo willbecome a small focal point.... hehe. ^_^))

Cmdr. Cracken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2003, 06:04 AM   #649
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
((OSS: The kngihts aren't killing the Vampes easily, they're shooting vollies of Arrows, only about a quarter of those are actually lethal. The rest are just really hurting. Prior to Hal and his 60 arriving the vamps could have overrun them, however there are now 90 Warriors armed with Crossbows, all excellant shots.

Your bad Scar. If I used the force to make all their heads explode then that would be God modding. This is just atrition.))

*Dracon frowns, as the vampires still have not advanced.

-------------------

Frofile: Aguma Warrior

Armor: heavy leather coat, neck protected, small round shield, light Helmet.

Weapons: Crossbow, 2 quivers x 20 bolts; Short sword, knife, sometimes carry battle axe or mace.

Height: 6 foot aprrox

Species: Human.

Bio: Fiercely loyal, highly competant warriors.

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 04-04-2003, 07:51 AM   #650
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((I ment previous vampires. ex: "Hal and Kal kill 9 vamps on their way back home."))

Sertmor: *whispering to Vamp brood* "Remain deflecting those shots. I want to see what else this Man does..."

*Grendal/Irvine dissappointed about the warriors continueing to ignore him. He looks up at the brood, then down at the warroirs. He laughs Gleefully as he tears down the supportbeams that the Vampire's were pearched upon, were directly above the warroirs.*

Grendal: "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!"

*The entire building crumbles, leaving several vampire impaled by dibris, some fatal, leaving the Warrior's injuries or causalties, unknown...*

*Sertmor unburies himself as he checks the surroundings. Grendal had vanished.*

((Might not be on for a while, I can almost say the same for cracken. ICE STORM! ))

Old 04-04-2003, 01:45 PM   #651
Deac
Now in 4-D!

[Lokpihet came back through an open portal...he didn't open it himself. Besides, all that's left of Lokpihet is a body as the portal collapsed around his neck]

*Deac smiles*

Deac: Sounds like fun. When do we start?

Old 04-04-2003, 06:20 PM   #652
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Dracon got up and dusted himslef off, the cut on his forehead stung, otherwise he was unhurt. However one of his warriors had a broken arm, another lay dead with a snapped kneck, All the others had minor injuries.*

*10 paces behind Sertmor Hal climbs from the ruble, he swores, his longbow was snapped, then he saw Sertmor.*

*Hal draws his Longsword*

Hal: At least I'll kill you, Vampire.

((OSS: Coooomon Scar, lets fight!))

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 04-04-2003, 10:16 PM   #653
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Sertmor: *laughs* "Alright then human. Seeing as this night is nearly ended in disaster, I'll take you up on that offer, mono-a-mono." *smirks* "Well techincally speaking both sides sorta need to recooperate and reform, lets just deal this between us, shall we?"

Old 04-05-2003, 05:02 PM   #654
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Hal smiles grimly and begins to circle his opponent.*

--------------------------------------------

*In other part of the city a Vampire is being pursued by a lone archer.*

*Taklin drew back his bow and fired again, this arrow scraped the vampire thigh and Tak saw a puff of smoke as the concecrated head touched the demon's flesh.*

*The bow's string glittered in the dark.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 04-05-2003, 05:59 PM   #655
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Sertmor draws his long sword, magical runes were inscribed along the blade. Translated it ment 'death shall soon visit the worthy and true'.*

Setmor: "It's been a while since I wielded this blade. Especally agenst a human."

Old 04-05-2003, 07:32 PM   #656
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((Battledog: Again, if that is a Demo of How Easy Flax/Ancient-Knight-Cakes Can Kill Vampires, shouldn't Scar or I be playing the vampire?

Deac: Yes, but the portal's existence means the Darkstar could have snuck through. After all, what would anyone do to stop a bunch of black mist? Of course, it could still be in Clone!Deac, but Rwos still doesn't know about him

Scar: If you completely stop posting as the Imperial Council, I'm just going to have Starr kill all of them with impunity ;p

wb Cracken ^_^))

Coruscant, Vampire Nest

*Kvana watches in disapproval. He wouldn't mind if the "Jedi" killed off Vertmor's annoying little brother*

----------

Coruscant, Hotel

Now. *in comm* Gilian, can you send me a marker to where you are?

Gilian: *on comm* Sure.

*Rwos takes out a datapad and pulls up a map of Coruscant. After a moment a red dot starts blinking on it*

Rwos: *pointing to the red dot* We go here.

Old 04-05-2003, 09:30 PM   #657
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((Sorry it was eaten, but i posted what was there earlyer cus i had to leave))

Coruscant, Vampire Nest

Vertmor: "I sense your dislikeness with my brother. I must admit, his is a pest like any sibling. But I assure you I taught him how to fight."

------------

Imperial Council Chambers

*Ivan was left in a slump, watching the two Jedi fight with everythign they had. Ravan and Kerrigan had chunks of the wall thrown at them. Ravan, being weakened could barely keep the larger chunks away, via force. Kerrigan was too busy choping up larger pieces in near blinks of an eye, while barely controlling which way the chunks flew.*

((Kerrigan is more powerful of a Jedi then Rvan ))

*Ravan, gets pinned down. Kerrigan is left alone to fight.*

Kerrigan: *With a firm tone* "So, Emperior, how exactly are you going to keep a treaty that your dead master created? Considering your actions that you have showed here, I don't know how your 'people' are going to act when the Republic back stabs you with all your firepower here!"

------

*The Separatist Imperial Star Destoryers and basically any Battleship enbound for the capitial planet had just jumped out of hyperspace, from where about they were called from. In a co-ordenated attack, they opened fire on the Loyalist ships, whom are consentrating on attacking the planets defences, just as soon as they left Hyperspace.*

*Another Battleship broke from Hyperspace, It was a Super star destoryer. It was named the "Ess Pire", Ivan's commanding ship, it had an ISD as support. A message was sent down to the planet*

-----

*Ivan wore a 'pager' that only certain individuals knew the frequencys, those who he commanded. Ivan suddenly got a burst of energy.*

Last edited by Kuuki; 04-05-2003 at 11:16 PM.
Old 04-05-2003, 10:14 PM   #658
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((OOS: So..barely any ships at all, since almost everything got destroyed with the CSII, and as the Loyalists have all the shipmaking planets like Kuat, well...

And by the way, they ceased the attack on the planet from above by Starr's orders.

Finally the Separatists have no SSDs. They don't grow on trees and the Separatists didn't get KDY when they left also remember most of the Separatist fleet blew up with the CSII. (The only one I can see important enough to have an SSD would be Ivan, and even him...))

Ulna Shardes Space

*The immense Loyalist fleet turns on the Separatist's forces. Outnumbered, and now trapped by Interdictors, the Separatists had nowhere to run*

----------

Ulna Shardes

Starr: Are you delusional? I am not an Emperor, anymore than you are an Empire. It makes me curious to see that two Jedi would sink so low as to aid a pack of rats like this one. As for the Republic, they are not ones to violate a treaty without provocation. Besides...*Starr looks around the room at the still-frozen Councilmen* ...I'm sure the Republic would give me a medal of honor if I ridded them of you nuisances...

----------

Coruscant - Vampire Nest

Kvana: But not how to think...

Old 04-05-2003, 10:50 PM   #659
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Kerrigan: "Well, techincally who's ordering those forces out there? You or the one who trained you? Reguardless or not if the person who trained you. Besides I'm not aiding this bunch of people still clinging onto a regeme thats about to be demolished, I'm here for Ravan."

*Ravan, force pushs dribris away.* "I fight, becuase I was eventually going to change this regeme from the inside! I hate evil, can't stand it. I CAN'T STAND YOU!"

*Ravan re-ignites the lightsaber, still bleeding from several wounds, some of which he healed some where bad ones, but not all...*

*Ivan looks at Ravan, while his 'pager' vibrates.* 'Damnit, they're here. Got to get to a console'

------------

Coruscant, Nest

Vertmor: *smiles* "Maybe. But he's still high blood. Not to put him too high, he does make his mistakes. But unfortunately it was something he haddent lost when he was turned..."

Last edited by Kuuki; 04-05-2003 at 11:00 PM.
Old 04-05-2003, 11:58 PM   #660
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*Tojo was shaken. He opened his eyes, his face cold on teh duresteel plates on the bridge.*

Sir, SIR! Seperatist ships jumped out of lightspeed! They have fired, and we have lost two ISD mark I's.

*Tojo stood, slowly, and shook his head. suddenly, his mind felt a presence. Disengage. let the army raze the planet.

Shaken, he turned to his officers*

Turn the fleet around. All ships fight the Seperatist fleet! let the army take the planet, we've landed an overwhelming force already.

*Like a hornets nest roused to fight, The mighty fleet turned, and let loos a full salvo of all it's weapons at the fleet. *

Have the Titan and the Vengence concentrate on that Super Star Destroyer. The TIE defenders should have no problems with there outdated fighters and bombers and intercepters.

*Suddenly, an anomilous reading appears on the scopes. Anotehr Super Star Destroyer. Tojo appeared apprehensice, but the IFF codes indicated it was friendly. The Fade.

The Fade opened her guns on the Ess Pire and launched her compliment of Defenders and Advanced TIE's. Tojo smiled.*

Cut them down.

*As the battle waged, the Seperatists started losing ground. They began to fight with un orthidox tactics. fighters suiciding into other fighters, into Star Destroyers. a desperate attempt to win, or face the consequences of thier treason.

*off the bow of the Titan, a Seperatist STar Destroyer was incoming. A suicide run.*

Gunners, concentrate all fire on teh Star Destroyer. Make sure it doesn't get close.

*his officer relayed the orders, and TOjo Glanced at his tactical relay screen. it's 100/1 odds verssus our capital ships, even worse for the fighters. This battle is suicide. He thought, what would Cracken do? Probably wipe them out, entirely, not taking any surrendur.

*another red blip fell off of his screen, and another. then 4. the Seperatists where lossing Star Destroyers, fast.

He looked out the window, and saw the incoming Star Destroyer burst into a brilliant explosiuon, well away from the Titan. That's what he will do then.*

Make sure nobody survies the battle. No surrendur. activate the Interdictor Cruisers. NOTHING LEAVES THE SYSTEM ALIVE.

*WIth that, 20 Interdictor Cruisers fired uo there Gravity Wells. The Seperatists small fleet was traped. and ripe for the plucking.

Old 04-06-2003, 05:51 AM   #661
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

*Starr stares at the two* Is that so... *Starr narrows his eyes. He reads surface information off of the weakened Ravan's mind*

Starr: How interesting. You two aren't even Jedi...you're holdovers of a dead era. Corrupted remnants.

*The room goes dark. Turbulent Force energies swirl around the room*

Starr: You can't change evil. You can only become it. My master tried to change the regime and as a result this regime left him. Killing you would be nothing less than an act of mercy. *something catches Starr's attention and he looks at Farran. Then he looks away* None of you have anything left of use to me. Farewell.

*Starr vanishes.

The Imperial Council building explodes*

Old 04-06-2003, 10:39 AM   #662
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Deac walks to the door*

Deac: Then let's be going...

-------------------------------------------

*Beler sits in the office, alone, reading the reports*

Beler: Excellent....

*Beler hears a click and looks up into the barrel of a gun*

I paid my exit fee...

Assassin: It's not that you left the guild Beler, all the Alderaanians did. We just got paid a lot to do this. I'll have it in the back of the head if you like...

*Beler's cybernetic eye pulses, sending an Infra-Red beam into the detector on the wall. A turret activates above the door*

Beler: If you insist...

*The turret fires, knocking the man down*

Assassin: You can stop me, but kiss your lab goodbye in three minutes....

Old 04-06-2003, 01:46 PM   #663
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
((Redwing, this is absolutly the last time, I promise.))

*Taklin drew back the bow, this time he aimed at the Vampire's heart. He let the arrow fly, the vampire dived, the arrow seemed to curve and the vampire fell. Flax walked to corpse and hacked the head off. His bowstring glittered, with the golden strands of his wife's hair woven into the sinuews.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 04-06-2003, 04:12 PM   #664
Admiral
Ruler of Valhalla

Roleplayer 
Coruscant

*The Valkyries fly over Coruscant when they recieve a priority message. Goll reads the message. Minutes later the ship leaves Coruscant and jumps into hyperspace.*

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

Official Forum Expert on Norse Mythology
As Odin says in the Hovamal:
"Praise no day 'til evening; no wife 'til on her pyre; no sword 'til tested;
no maid 'til bedded; no ice 'til crossed;
no ale 'til drunk."
Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2003, 05:00 PM   #665
Cmdr. Cracken
Disciple of Megatron

*An communications officer came up to Tojo*

Sir, priority message from the planet, Starr is inbound on the Titan.

Tojo: Give him priority clearence. if he requests it, give him escort.

Sir.

*The officer walked off, to relay the message.*

Old 04-06-2003, 07:24 PM   #666
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Hal continues to circle, he moves foward a couple of paces.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 04-06-2003, 08:02 PM   #667
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Sertmor responds to the two steps forward, with two to his right, keeping his distence...*

Sertmor: *taunting* "Thy self is caught the wind of boredom, Aren't you going to strike me? Or are we going dance this waltz all day?"

*By this time all Sertmor's children had vanished.*

Sertmor: "Oh yes, I forgot to mention. Sunlight doesn't harm me no more... In the total years of my actual exsistence, my powers gotten stronger, and my weaknesses disipated. I'm not like my children."

*Sertmor charges, but parry's to the left, with slight whirl. He ready's his blade behind where Hal was...* ((guessing that Hal turned around.))

Old 04-06-2003, 11:36 PM   #668
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

((lol, BD, sorry I'm being so bitchy ))

Coruscant - Vampire Nest

Kvana: *disgustedly in a low voice* That's it, fool. Give away all our strengths and weaknesses.

----------

Coruscant - Transit

Rwos: We're meeting a friend of mine on the way. She's half-vampire - basically, a vampire with a human soul. She hunts vampires. She's also a Blade.

We've arrived...

*A glider levitates downwards from the sky. A woman dressed mostly in black with various bladed weapons attached to her dismounts the glider. She did not wear the Blade's signature identifying mask, only two small black tatoos above and below her left eye*

Rwos: Deac, this is Gilian. Gilian, this is Deac Starkiller. I believe I told you about him.

Gilian: Pleased to make your acquaintance, Starkiller. *she offers her hand while sizing Deac up*

----------

Ulna Shardes Space

*Starr, on his way to the Titan, puzzles in his mind*

I can sense them again. Very faint...almost as faint as if they were barely even in this universe...

*Flashback*

Starr: Killing you would be nothing less than an act of mercy.

*Starr looks at Farran, who is beginning to awaken. Something about his eyes...There was something inside him, completely alert, that hadn't been there before. At least, not active... Starr pulled surface information from Farran's mind.

What he saw astonished him.

At that moment he sensed Cracken and Alys again. The pull of the Force he felt was at the CSII site! But...their presences were not...

He believed he had the answer. Now...

Starr: None of you have anything left of use to me. Farewell.

*End Flashback*

*Putting together what he'd seen of Farran's thoughts and what he was still sensing now, Starr came to a conclusion*

The other-dimensional being that befriended the Starkiller. Termand Rwos...

----------

Ulna Shardes - Former Council Building

*At the demolished Imperial Council building, an unusual hovercraft floated through the debris. Artemis Omicron sat in it, looking closely at a scanner.

The hovercraft stopped and began to sift through the debris with long pincer arms. It pulled up a large piece of rock to reveal Farran Darkholme, severly injured and unconscious*

Artemis: I was afraid it would come to this, old friend. I'm very sorry, for your sake.

*The craft extend a set of arms and carefully lifts Farran onto a sort of stretcher. The craft draws the stretcher into itself and shuttles away*

Last edited by Redwing; 04-07-2003 at 12:07 AM.
Old 04-07-2003, 12:01 AM   #669
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Coruscant - Vampiric Nest

Vertmor: "Kvana, don't hold your breath yet. Reguardless of what he siad, which I may have to 'remind' him why not to give such information away. He still hasn't given every detail. Those Jedi don't know we even exsist, most likey they think that Sertmor is the head Vampire, considering the way he's been prading around that he was..."

-----------

Ulna Shardes - Former Council Building

*Rubble and debris burst up as Kerrigan force pushes the rubble away so she can get free. She's badly wounded, but not mortaly...*

Kerrigan: *sensing Ravan's force energy no longer present* "No..."

Old 04-07-2003, 12:09 AM   #670
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Coruscant - Vampire Nest

Kvana: He's foolish enough to be a threat at this present moment...

Old 04-07-2003, 12:10 AM   #671
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Coruscant

Vertmor: "Just wait. Allow this battle to finish."

Old 04-07-2003, 05:33 AM   #672
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Hal turns, then slashes upwards, stepping back, Sertmor Intercepts, Hal brings his blade around and makes a diagonal hack.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 04-07-2003, 07:42 AM   #673
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Sertmor swings his blade around and blocks the diagonal 'hack'. With the blades connected, conflicting energies begin to create sparks of pure energy from the exact spot where the blade touch.*

Old 04-07-2003, 02:38 PM   #674
Deac
Now in 4-D!

*Deac bows*

Deac: The pleasure is all mine. Now, to business. What do we know?

---------------------------------

*Beler scans the area for tachyon and heat signatures with his cybernetic eye. He finds none. Then he realises that the reactor must be on irreversible overload. He runs to the desk, opens it and takes out the secondary back-up hard drive, and runs to the door and toward the lab's exit*

Beler: 30, 29, 28...

Old 04-07-2003, 04:31 PM   #675
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Hal swings again, this time low.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 04-07-2003, 06:39 PM   #676
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

((I think i made ot out so that our blades are touching, pushing angenst each other, oh well.))

*Hal's blade skids across Sertmor's right skin. He hisses in pain as the blade burns him. Like-wise happens when Sertmor scrapes his blade across Hal's left arm.*

Old 04-07-2003, 08:14 PM   #677
BattleDog
Terrible in War

Roleplayer 
*Hal looks down at his burned skin, then looks at Sertmor's blade.*

Hal: Cursed metal!

*Hal back peddals, as Sertmor stalks foward Hal cuts upwards.*

Fly Fast,
Shoot Straight,
Live Long!
Old 04-07-2003, 11:10 PM   #678
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*Sertmor swings his blade to block Hal's incoming balde. Again conlicting negitive and positive energies of the two swords, unleash sparks of energy.*

Old 04-08-2003, 07:46 AM   #679
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

Coruscant (Somewhere in the vicinity of the vampire nest)

Gilian: The vampire population seems to be most highly concentrated in the area near one of this planet's largest libraries - I think it's called the Fel Library. Almost all the vampires here are no more than about two weeks old, and all came from this planet.

There are two separate types of vampires on this planet. One seems to be a magically evolved form of the other. The evolved type is the most common and weakest; they apparently need time for their abilities to mature. They all have a form of magic energy inside them. This is the primary breed.

The second type, the rarer, seems to be the original; they have no magic energy. They apparently reach much of their potential as they're stronger than their "cousins". They are also the most like the beings they were originally; retaining memories and even some of the personality. The primary breed all seem to have lost most memories of their previous lives.

I'm calling what I think are the originals the 'secondary breed' as the vampires I've seen of this type are only a few days old. The reason for this I don't know yet.

The primary breed seems to have a special vulnerability to silver. Both are vulnerable to wood through the heart, beheading, sunlight and fire, and, interestingly, crosses and other holy objects.

The easiest way to tell the types apart is this: the secondary type wears a demonic-looking game face when bloodlust is upon them, or they just want to make an impression. The primaries seem to have 'evolved' past that.

One last thing. Besides the plethora of baby vamps running about, I've sensed the presences of at least three very old and very powerful master vampires. Two are of the primary breed and the third is of the secondary. If I'm not mistaken they're the ones responsible for this. If we can find those three we have a much better chance at stopping all of them...

Rwos: ...Did you memorize that?

Gilian: Maybe a little.

Rwos: What about Flax and the Knights?

Gilian: I've seen them around, hunting vampires. Like the Aesir but with more technique, and, uh, less finesse. In fact I just left from observing them in the middle of fighting a whole nest of vampires. *points downwards*

*Rwos looks at Deac*

Old 04-08-2003, 02:44 PM   #680
Deac
Now in 4-D!

Deac: Then let's get moving. Is it true that we can more easily curb the infestation by killing these master vampires?

----------------------------------

*Beler reaches the door as conduits begin to explode. He keys the lock and the door opens. As sparks fly around the exploding lab, he looks around sadly at his pet project and the place where he has worked for the last year. He exits, and the bomb explodes behind him...*

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Role Playing > Cantina 9-The Last Hope