lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Wave bye bye to the Sega Dreamcast
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-26-2001, 11:08 PM   #41
Boba Rhett

Smile

That's why I said you have to draw your own conclusion. The first hand eperiance is that whenever I have anything containing aspartame a have horrible headaches and whenever my fathers does, he practically passes out for a day.

------------------
I live here ya know.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2001, 06:40 PM   #42
Darth_Simpson

PSO is sweet.

The lag isn't noticable, and it really rewards teamplay. And unlike Diablo 2 online, 90% of the players I meet are very friendly. I've received so much help just over the past two days that my character is already getting strong!
Old 02-28-2001, 09:02 PM   #43
Pedro The Hutt
Jedi Knight

Yeah, they tought me how to fall over in the lobby's. (ALT+F1)

------------------
No!
I am your father.
Pedro The Hutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-24-2001, 10:50 PM   #44
Deus

Bleh. Dreamcast only failed beause they screwed up on marketing with the Sega Saturn.

While I am dissappointed with Sega's decision, I really don't care, seeing as I own both of them, and plan on getting a Gamecube and Xbox.

And PS2 isn't a whole lot better then Dreamcast. To be honest, I don't see a big difference between the two systems. And I am NOT a biased gamer... I can't be, since I'm opening a game reviewing site. =)

Old 04-13-2001, 06:17 PM   #45
Saesee Tom

You can go online with Diablo 2?

------------------

Visit Saesee Tom and YLH's General Discussion Forum!
Old 04-13-2001, 06:49 PM   #46
Kurgan

Question

Ah, thanks Rhett, of course:

Quote:
The first hand eperiance is that whenever I have anything containing aspartame a have horrible headaches and whenever my fathers does, he practically passes out for a day.
I can use something with aspartame in it and nothing like that happens to me at all. So what do you make of that?

Of course if something in the product is causing headaches it could be a number of things.. caffiene for example, or you could be allergic to the food coloring or other ingredients. It wouldn't have to be aspartame. I just think people assume it's this big scary nasty thing because of the hub ub over saccharine (not all sweeteners are created equal after all.. they're different chemicals).

If you feel better not using aspartame, fine, don't use it, and good for you. But without proof, you can't go around saying it's poison and there's a conspiracy to drop it in our water supply or whatever it is those folks on those websites you provided were trying to prove. ; p

But your dad passes out for a day? Are you sure he isn't mixing it with something stronger?

Kurgan
Old 04-13-2001, 09:57 PM   #47
Garindan

why do people enjoy comparing themselves to lab animals?

Diet anything will kill you.

I drink mountain dew, so i have nothing to worry about. I tried that sweet & whatever sugar and i can see why lab animals die from it! IT TASTES DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2001, 12:10 PM   #48
Saesee Tom

I'll join the Sith for a lemonade, and a moderately small packet of jelly-babies.

------------------

Visit Saesee Tom and YLH's General Discussion Forum!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 2. Star Wars Gaming > Episode I: Battle For Naboo > Wave bye bye to the Sega Dreamcast