lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Nexsis Tournament
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-18-2001, 04:03 PM   #1
Lord Tirion

Lightbulb Nexsis Tournament

When SWGB comes out this November, Nexsis will be holding a tournament for 2 to 3 player teams. Please assemble your teams and come up with a team name and reply here. If you are solo and do not have a team, please say so and I will try to help get you some teamates.

Anybody is invited. This tournament is not soley about winning but having fun and meeting other people who share the same likes about SWGB. If you are interested, please leave a reply.

Thank you.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-18-2001, 04:14 PM   #2
Warlord

If I can get my hands on a copy, or a place where I can pick one up I would like to be in this tournament, I just need some partners, anyone want to partner up with a high-inter ages of empire:expansion player?
Old 09-18-2001, 04:15 PM   #3
Admiral Thrawn

I wouldn't mind, but I rarely come on time.
Old 09-19-2001, 02:09 AM   #4
Lord Tirion

The event will be scattered throught a couple of weeks so no set schedules will be made in hopes that that will enable more people to want to join.

Soon as I get around 4 teams I will upload the tourney section on the Nexsis site for all to read and see.
Old 09-19-2001, 08:31 AM   #5
Clefo
Here In Babylon

By the time GB comes out I should have a Big Ass Computer Upgrade so sure i'M in...

Clefo- Master of Nothing

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
Clefo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2001, 04:12 PM   #6
Warlord

Who wants to my my partner for this tourny?? I was a high_inter in ages of empire:expansion and spend on developing some kick*** strategies for thi game!
Old 09-19-2001, 04:16 PM   #7
Warlord

Hey, nexsis what is with your website, its not coming up properly just showing me some parent directory, it think something messed up over on your side, just thought you might want to know! :
Old 09-19-2001, 04:46 PM   #8
Lord Tirion

I think Freeservers is affected by that new virus. Our forums are still working. The url to them is

http://tirion2.proboards.com/
Old 09-19-2001, 09:06 PM   #9
Warlord

K, its all good now
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Multiplayer & Online Forum > Nexsis Tournament