lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Want to get better at JK2:MP?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-01-2003, 05:40 PM   #1
.Templar.

Want to get better at JK2:MP?

I see countless threads asking questions on how to do this how to do that blah blah blah - I have one simple answer for you all, even those of you who think you are "l337". Join the Jedi Academy, very good trainers, and its totally free, trust me, you will learn ALOT academy.jediknightii.net, 4 passworded servers to play on, customized academy map, and LOTS of helpful players.

Join up now!

I can see a world.
A world where there is no hatred or war, no conflict or disaster, a world of complete peace and nirvana.
And I can see us attacking that world because they would never expect it.
.Templar. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2003, 02:52 AM   #2
Datheus
Whosawhatnow?

While we're on the subject, let me repost an old post of mine here...

[shameless plug]
Do you have problems getting duels to go the way you want them to go? Do you want a place to train and play with your fellow Jedi? Do you want to play like master? Then I suggest the Jedi Academy! Many classes are held throughout the week and with recent trainer promotions, you can even get a master if you find it neccesary!

Check out the FAQ page to answer any questions you may have.

Unfortunately, applications have to be proccessed by hand, so it takes a day or two before you get your confirmation email

You can also find help on the IRC channel #JA! on the EnterTheGame Network! (The IRC server is irc.enterthegame.com)

Check it out. You won't regret it
[/shameless plug]

The actual thread is here
Datheus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Want to get better at JK2:MP?