lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Adding Weapons
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-03-2003, 07:26 AM   #1
XSeth2kX

Adding Weapons

Is there a way to add weapons in jk2? ive seen several q3 tutorials on adding weapons but i heard in jk2 there is some kind of limit
XSeth2kX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2003, 02:17 PM   #2
Takeoffyouhoser

yeah,, i was told its almost the same like adding a model, you jsut ahve to have the right heirachy is all....

the only problem is, the weapon models released so far are really queer looking. that sniper rifle looks ridiculous in the screenshots.
I'm looking for the Battle Droid blaster and the Han Solo one. just can't find em online anyplace.

will Imperial Brewery ever be finished? The odds are 2 to the power of 276,709 to 1 against, and rising!" -- Me
Takeoffyouhoser is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > Adding Weapons