lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: stuck in the hanger trying to refuel Lando's ship. Can't seem to make anything happen
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-04-2003, 10:07 AM   #1
stmwnc54

Question stuck in the hanger trying to refuel Lando's ship. Can't seem to make anything happen

I can't seem to get the ship refueled as can't get fuel flowing. I have found the blue and red junctions on the top of the tank, but can't make anything happen. Have opened the hanger doors overhead all ready. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
stmwnc54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2003, 06:07 PM   #2
Yun the Sith

The best I can remember is that once you get the fuel codes, you exit the hanger, turn left, follow it around untill you get to the section that has pipes overhead running between two tanks. Hop on to the smaller one, and watch out for a gran chucking thermals at you from a fairly far away ledge. Up on this tank are the red and blue consoles that you can use to set the codes.(Why they are on top of a tank that can only be accessed by a force jump is beyond me.)
Yun the Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > stuck in the hanger trying to refuel Lando's ship. Can't seem to make anything happen