lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Nar Shadda hangout password
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-08-2003, 06:57 PM   #1
jen623

Nar Shadda hangout password

I'm sure it something really stupid that I am missing.... but how do I get past the "password" door?

Thanks.
jen623 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2003, 09:53 PM   #2
Yun the Sith

To get the password, you have to get to the prision cells. Before you get to the room where your on catwalks above the garbage smashers, there is a side room down below a hallway with some bad guys in it. There is also a grate near the room, cut it open and crawl inside and shot the guys down, and shoot the barrels. Now hop down there and cut the maglock off the door, turn left where the rodian had a snipping slot and go through the hole in the wall. Turn left and head though the doors to get to the cells. Here you'll find a prisioner, and he'll tell you the password. It's been awhile since I played that level, but I'm pretty sure thats right.
Yun the Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-09-2003, 12:35 AM   #3
ImmolatedYoda

and, if you care to know, that "prisoner" Yun the Sith so lightly referred to is:
spoiler:
Lando Calrissian, stuck there for some utterly stupid reason

Okay, for brevity's sake:

Personal Computers > Consoles.
ImmolatedYoda is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Nar Shadda hangout password