lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Interested in Clan Tourneys? Watch this.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-10-2003, 08:16 PM   #1
FK|FallenOne
Banned

Interested in Clan Tourneys? Watch this.

Tonight at 9pm EST (eta 45 minutes) There will be a 3v3 XTGL.com JK2 Tournament game between the exRA/TEL clan and the FK clan. It's being VIDCAST courtesy of wsbn.com here's how you can watch it.
Load up windows media player
click FILE > CONNECT TO URL >
then enter this URL in exactly as you see it
http://www.wsbn.tv/2
Match starts at 9 and is the best of 3 CTF maps. It'll give you all interested in tourneys/leagues/ladders an idea of the competition out there.

From WSBN:
[20:20] * WSBN Server 1 is on line with MeBaD bringing you "XTGL JK2 Tourney: Fallen Knights vs ex-Reckless Abandon - VIDEO ONLY" -- Audio: Connect with Winamp www.WSBN.com/server1.pls or 66.220.21.30:8000 Video: Connect with Windows Media Player 7.1 www.WSBN.tv/1 or visit the WSBN website for in-browser viewing.
FK|FallenOne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-10-2003, 08:33 PM   #2
Unnamed Jed1

Very cool indeed.
Is that exclusive to that league?
If not letís broadcast SF tearing FK apart in the TWL rematch.
=p

Seriously though, good luck to you and your team on the match.

/edit congrats on the win.

BTW, wtf was going on in the first match?
Were they Smurfing? (text is hard to read)

Last edited by Unnamed Jed1; 01-10-2003 at 10:00 PM.
Unnamed Jed1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-11-2003, 12:26 AM   #3
Break_dF
Banned

yes, kudos. From I read they didn't have it together as a team...sounds kinda like the first SF vs. FK match. Buffeh was smurfing though...so...damn. I want to see the vid.
Break_dF is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-11-2003, 12:49 AM   #4
FK|FallenOne
Banned

Yeah TEL-Viper/RA:Abandon (same person), couldn't handle the fact that SiN had capped in the first 3 minutes of the match and decided to bail. We gave Shadow and Jixx a little wait (we could have run up the score at this point) while they went and got "viper" back. Which turned out to be DSbr>>Buffeh. We won anyways, 7-0 on Warring Factions and 6-2 on Bespin. The vidcast was recorded and can be downloaded off of http://www.wsbn.com under "recordings" and then JK2 it should be at the top of the list, look for FK vs. exRA. Best way is to right click and "save target as" otherwise it auto-streams to windows media player. I'll warn you it's 56 megs, and the first hour or so of it is the vidcaster screwing around playing music and messing around with us on the server. We were mostly teamkilling at this point. I'm still watching it right now, will add an edit as to how well it is.

Edit: ok on the vidcast. The first 53 minutes of it are the caster playing some songs and messing around with us on the server. The match starts in the 54th minute and ends at the 94th minute. Then there's some down time with songs and stuff as we screw around trying to work out Roger Wilco so the guy can interview us. YES FK was interviewed, LOL. Also in the interview room was RA:Shadowalker, he's the high pitched voice. LOL. It's a rather amusing vid but if you want to see clearly don't zoom into it or full screen it.

Edit2: ROFLMFAO. The Interview part at the end, once we finally got it working, is rather funny. I sound like a clown, my voice get's herded through the RW server then through the dudes shoutcast server so it's quite distorted.

Last edited by FK|FallenOne; 01-11-2003 at 02:25 AM.
Old 01-11-2003, 10:18 AM   #5
Admiral_Ackbar8

very cool indeed
Admiral_Ackbar8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-11-2003, 11:26 PM   #6
FK|FallenOne
Banned

Bump. I wanna hear from those of you that watched this.
Old 01-11-2003, 11:56 PM   #7
Break_dF
Banned

I fast-forwarded through most of it. Umm, Buffeh is a freakin' pimp but the other 2 guys were ehh. You guys did alright. You're going to have to get some major practice in before DSbr though.
Old 01-12-2003, 02:39 AM   #8
FK|FallenOne
Banned

We will match DSbr#1 if we win our next match and they win their's. Though we could have them dq'ed for smurfing but we wanna see what all the hype's about with them. That match will probably be vidcast too.
Old 01-12-2003, 03:24 PM   #9
Break_dF
Banned

I would suggest finding Buffeh's home address and paying him a little visit. You should bring along Mr. baseball bat....or just a normal bat. Cause him alot of pain though...yeah, then key his car...yeah...
Old 01-12-2003, 05:43 PM   #10
FK|FallenOne
Banned

Nah, it'd be easier to just have em kicked from the tourney for smurfing our match. But what fun would that be?
Old 01-12-2003, 06:17 PM   #11
lllKyNeSlll

rofl. even without narbes they still are good. i still can't see how ejm lost to newby bf. it was an upset.

http://www.team-image.net/aerophalanx/
http://www.le3l.owns.it

Team aP server - 66.165.108.104:29070

Famous Figures-Francisco d'Anconia, Milady de Winter, Feanor, John Galt, Mr. Crowley, Roger Federer, Martina Hingis, D'Artagnan de Gascony,
lllKyNeSlll is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2003, 06:41 PM   #12
FK|FallenOne
Banned

BF is #1 on TWL right now. And it's 3v3, alot harder because it ends up being alot of one on one's so there's more single player skill that comes into it. With 5 and 6 it's easier to gang up for the kill if you have a good evasive capper. But with 3v3 it's hard to both return flag and support your carrier.
Old 01-12-2003, 08:53 PM   #13
DeTRiTiC-iQ

Kynes, because BF practise all the time, EJM haven't had ONE proper CTF practise. There is no way you can win CTF with good players alone.
DeTRiTiC-iQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2003, 09:19 PM   #14
lllKyNeSlll

DeT, you know u, hood, and morrison can rape BF in gunning and speed. and i have much better accuracy than them too; and everyone knows that all they can do is strafe jump and pull. They 've got poor accuracy. Narbes says in tdm we can beat them. FUrthermore, Hood and morrison as O and anyother EJM at d like me or slicer can't be beaten easily. Eveytime i play with BF none of them are especially good.

Quote:
Originally posted by FK|FallenOne
BF is #1 on TWL right now.
They are only number one because darksaber and MoD havn't challenged them yet formally. DsBR lost to them in scrim because they didn't try, and because their trainees: staind and rusted were playing.

But i see your point.

http://www.team-image.net/aerophalanx/
http://www.le3l.owns.it

Team aP server - 66.165.108.104:29070

Famous Figures-Francisco d'Anconia, Milady de Winter, Feanor, John Galt, Mr. Crowley, Roger Federer, Martina Hingis, D'Artagnan de Gascony,
lllKyNeSlll is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Interested in Clan Tourneys? Watch this.