lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Earth in JO
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-13-2003, 09:26 PM   #1
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Earth in JO

I heard Earth is in JO. I haven't found it. Any one else find it? If so, can you post a picture?

Instructions are to go to the first Doomgiver level, use no clip and exit the ship. Look around for earth. I can't find it, but a lot of people have seen it on the SW boards....

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-13-2003, 09:46 PM   #2
Xylan

Well, it's there. I saw it by accident while trying to confuse a stormie, lol. But move around in noclip slowly,make sure you still see the ship and, your screen doesn't get scrambled.......
Xylan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-13-2003, 09:57 PM   #3
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

OK.....
No time now, I'm going to bed in 5. I'll try it after school tomorrow.

Yeah, finals! Shorter days and no learning... Then I have a 4 day weekend to try this out again.

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Old 01-14-2003, 11:44 AM   #4
perin

hmmmm.......i havent thought of doing noclip ithere
perin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2003, 08:25 PM   #5
Admiral_Ackbar8

neither have i but in the star wars world george lucas tried to make the existence of earth not there but its there in JO
Admiral_Ackbar8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2003, 02:09 PM   #6
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

Can some one post a screenie?! Every time I leave, I enter a yellow abyss with nothing there (except an odd room with codes written all over the wall...)

Do I have to raise detail or something? I tried that but I crashed the game. What speciffically do I have to raise?

Old 01-15-2003, 06:21 PM   #7
Reborn Outcast
Easy Company

I don't exactly know lol... I got it on accident when a glitch threw me through the wall and i could run up and get hit by tie fighters hehe... and then I saw it... or at least i think it was it... I only saw it for a split second cause i was moving so fast.
Reborn Outcast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Earth in JO