lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Alien Invasion: The Swampies Retaliate
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-09-2003, 08:03 PM   #161
El Sitherino
The Original.

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
*appears before zehro*
hello young fighter. i am the ghost of Qi Na aka InsaneSith
if you wish i will be your force guide.
do you wish to accept my offer?

“This body is not me. I am not caught in this body.
I am life without limit.”
El Sitherino is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-09-2003, 09:58 PM   #162
topshot
Loves Taffy

Topshot, force-sensitive, hears InsaneSith's voice:

Hello young fighter.

He then turns to Insane's ghost and says:

"There's no need to worry about him needing to use the force, Insane. He has learned something far more powerful. The power to manipulate life energy, or Ki. I know he needs not the training to use the force, because I trained him myself in both KI and Force Energies. He believes that KI is stronger than that of the Force........"

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2003, 04:56 PM   #163
ckcsaber
Almost there

The 2 aliens fell to the floor, slumped over in their own blood.

ckcsaber caustiosly checked out the rest of the room, while Bond kept an eye out for more aliens.

After seeing the room was clear, ckcsaber signaled Lunatic that the coast was clear.

Topshot, Lunatic, and Zehro dropped down, followed by the apparation of Insane Sith.

Pulling out his toolkit, Lunatic prepared to disable the auxillary generator.......
ckcsaber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2003, 05:52 PM   #164
Seph

Current Game: Skyrim/Skyward Sword
Anyone need any upgrades on their equipment or anything?

O and sure never hurts to know the force.

When god gives you lemons you need to FIND A NEW GOD!
Seph is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2003, 07:58 PM   #165
topshot
Loves Taffy

Topshot (whispers to Zehro): "If you've got any power suit upgrades, that'll be fine with me......."

Old 03-10-2003, 09:03 PM   #166
Lunatic Jedi
Don't make me use this!

Lunatic removes a wrench from a pouch on his belt. He whirls it around and starts removing a panel.

"Cover the door," he says. "This should only take a second... woah..."

Lunatic removes the panel to find an innavigable tangle of wiring and machinery.

"Make that a few seconds."

He inserts a fiber optic probe into the jungle of conduits to find which bundle is routed to the power feed.

"Hmm... ah! That's the power feed... now where's the wire... what the?!"

Lunatic hisses a few expletives as the sound of alien chatter reverberates from the nearby corridor. Quickly he silently motions upward with his hand, and everyone leaps into the shadowy ceiling joists without a sound.

A pair of alien engineers stroll in, chatting nonchalantly, when they spot the removed panel. As they move to investigate, they find the body of the dispatched aliens. One of them produces a small communicator to radio for help. Before he's managed to get out two words, Lunatic descends from the ceiling and puts them out of commission with a split-kick.

With relatively little sound, the aliens drop to the floor, motionless. With a sigh of relief, he motions for everybody to come back down.

"Can we do a better job of hiding the bodies this time?" he mutters, and promptly returns to working on the generator.

"Hello? Hello? What happened?" Lunatic freezes and turns around when he hears an alien voice squawking. He turns to find the source of the noise and realizes it was the engineer's communicator.

A few words trail off from the device, "Send an assault team into sector 9 and make sure they have night vision. Its dark in there."

Lunatic mutters a few dirty words and says. "Get ready! They'll be here any second. Don't bother hiding!"

Minutes later talking is heard just outside the door.

"Use a breaching charge..."

"Yes sir. Charge is armed. Fire in the hole!"

With an ear-shattering pop the steel door flies off its hinges and several armed aliens storm the room...

http://linuxsupportdesk.net/pichost/...unaticJed1.gif removed [img] tags due to HTTP 401 response --tk102

"Yes. The pain you feel is your very essence, the essence of the crude animal known as Homo Sapien."

-Millions Knives
Lunatic Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-11-2003, 04:23 AM   #167
topshot
Loves Taffy

Topshot, Zehro, and Bond go on the offensive, Zehro pulling out his beam saber, and the others pulling out normal lightsabers.

Heads go flying as the aliens twist and turn trying to dodge their assault, but to no aveil. 3 of them die, the other 2 manage to escape.

Old 03-11-2003, 12:30 PM   #168
ckcsaber
Almost there

ckcsaber hunches over in the dark side of the corridor, following the two escaping aliens. He pulls out his bow and reaches into his quiver. He quickly grabs and arrow and lets it fly as it thumps home, into the neck of a fleeing alien.

The second alien gives out a guttural screech as it runs even faster. ckcsaber, knowing he must dispatch of the alien quickly, picks up his spear and wildly flings it forward….

As luck would have it, the spear impales the alien cleanly thru the back of his chest.

Wrenching his spear out, he quickly grabs both bodies and drags the back into the auxiliary generator room, much to the avail of Lunatic. “I dispatched of the two, but you have to disable the generator before they send in a backup team.”

Lunatic nods silently as he sets back to his work…..
ckcsaber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-11-2003, 09:03 PM   #169
Seph

Zehro sits down tinkering with an object.
he then stands up and throws a box at topshot "here this will make it able to turn to and incredibly tough, fast, and durable ball.

Old 03-11-2003, 09:49 PM   #170
Lunatic Jedi
Don't make me use this!

Lunatic quickly turns back to the generator, pulling down the goggles linked to the probe and slowly pulling the fiber optic cable out. He tracks through masses of wires, trying to find the exact bundle...

"Aha! This is it!" He produces a pair of pliers from his belt and starts snipping through the wires. With each cut wire the hum of the generator diminishes. Before long, the wires have been sliced through, and the generator has been silenced. Lunatic screws the panel back on and signals to the group.

"Okay, get back into the vent before they get here!" Already Lunatic hears footsteps pounding down the corridor. Lunatic goes in last, closing the vent behind him so as not to leave a single trace. They quickly scramble down the vent as the aliens breach the door only to find... nothing.

"Damnit!" the seargent yells behind them. "They've dissapeared. We'll sweep the area, but I dont' have any idea where they could have gone."

"Alright," Lunatic says in a hushed voice, "now we're headed to the main generator, this way. Be careful. Its more heavily guarded."

Silently they crawl through the shaft...

http://linuxsupportdesk.net/pichost/...unaticJed1.gif removed [img] tags due to HTTP 401 response --tk102

"Yes. The pain you feel is your very essence, the essence of the crude animal known as Homo Sapien."

-Millions Knives
Old 03-11-2003, 10:46 PM   #171
topshot
Loves Taffy

Catching the box, Topshot's suit automatically upgrades itself to "Morph Ball Recovery" status. Using the Morph Ball, he easily slips into the vent without getting a cramp in his back.

"This may be pretty useful. Thanks, Zehro......."

Old 03-13-2003, 10:13 PM   #172
Seph

all in a days work. he replies.. Hold on. Turning slightly Zehro goes into a very wierd and cool power suit and goes into the morphball mode.

Old 03-14-2003, 08:52 PM   #173
Lunatic Jedi
Don't make me use this!

Lunatic winces slightly as Seph's morph ball rattles against the walls of the vent.

"Shh!" he hisses. "We're almost there, and security will be tight..."

-Millions Knives
Old 03-14-2003, 10:22 PM   #174
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*the gaurds, who were interrogating Jokemaster quickly take him to the roof of the prison upon learning of the invaders in the building*

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2003, 11:41 PM   #175
Seph

alright.

Zehro speeds up but goes compleatly silent. takes a detour to the prison hall(just to see who's there)

Old 03-19-2003, 02:45 AM   #176
Lunatic Jedi
Don't make me use this!

Lunatic glances through the grimy slats of a ventilation duct as they scuttle past it, seeing a small squad of alien soldiers marching about, barking "This way, they can't have gotten far."

"Damn... so much for the element of surprise. Well, I doubt they know where we're going, so we can still get the drop on them."

-Millions Knives
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The Alien Invasion: The Swampies Retaliate