lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: the war with luminaro unduli between longo 2 guns
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-08-2003, 10:54 PM   #81
Jeedii_zaarinn

Location: ej's pirate house, near skull cove in the carribean.
now longo goes and lops the head off one more and zan finishes the last. then at the 5th door darkhelmet comes out, lifts his helmet up, and it's the face of Rick Moranis!!!!

longo: oh no we got to face off rick moranis.

the voice of yogurt: hey i resemble mel brooks so whats the diffrence

zan: true

all of a sudden rick moranis a.k.a dark helmet fires a shot at havoc and longo, they are out of the fight with moranis.

longo: hey look at the bright side; he didn't shrink us!!

zan: i will take care of this 4eyed geek

Phillipians 4:13: I can do everything because Christ gives me strength.
Jeedii_zaarinn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2003, 11:06 PM   #82
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Rick Moranis: That's the last time I use Suicidal Speed

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2003, 11:10 PM   #83
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zan-Cool stands right it front of Dark Helmet, both his ring and lightsaber ignited. Zan-Cool swings his schwarts ring and then his lightsaber but Dark Helmet dodges both.

"Ha....you are too slow." says Dark Helmet.

Both, clash sabers.

Then Zan-Cool flips over Dark Helmet and slashes, but Dark Helmet blocks.

Dark Helmet swings his schwarts ring but Zan-Cool blocks.

Then Dark Helmet fires shots from his ring towards Zan-Cool.

Quickly, Zan-Cool reflects the shots, but one shot gets through and hits his arm. Zan-Cool screams. Right before Dark Helmet nearly beheads Zan-Cool, Zan-Cool uses his force speed and very quickly moves out of the way from Dark helmets schwarts ring. He then slashes Dark Helmet's right arm and quickly beheads him.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2003, 12:19 AM   #84
topshot
Loves Taffy

Obi:"How well do you think they'll fare against Luminaro Unduli, Master?"

Yogurt:"The schwartz cannot always predict the outcome of a battle, young Obi Bond. It all rests on these jedis to bring peace back to the galaxy once more. The fate of the entire universe is at stake! They must complete their training, or else we are all to be doomed........"

Obi:"I take it you mean they need the extra perceptionism to help them a bit."

Yogurt (coughs):"Yes. But they must be strong. It is the right side of the schwartz that must be pure enough to overcome the wrong side."

"My name's not 'Adam We'........or is it????"
topshot is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2003, 10:35 PM   #85
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

When Zan-Cool finishes. He deactivates his schwarts ring and lightsaber. "Is there any more training?" he asks Yogurt.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 02-09-2003, 11:06 PM   #86
topshot
Loves Taffy

Yogurt:"You have much to learn, Zan-Cool Corizan. But, I will not always be the one to teach you. Sometimes you have to teach yourself how to overcome obstacles that a jedi may not be able to do. Look over there....."

Yogurt points to where Obi Bond is practicing his skills. Obi Bond uses the force to jump very high, but then he begins to fall a bit.

Yogurt:"Watch Obi Bond practice my teachings now. You may learn something."

Falling a little, Obi quickly manages to perform an "air jump."

Yogurt:"Obi has practiced what I call an Air Jump. It allows you to jump a second time while in the air. Go ahead and try that! Meanwhile, I'll be setting up my store where you can buy things from 'Spaceballs: The Movie.' "

Old 02-10-2003, 05:53 PM   #87
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zan-Cool tries to do a Air Jump, but can't. "Seems harder than I thought." he says to himself.

Old 02-10-2003, 07:06 PM   #88
topshot
Loves Taffy

Obi:"It takes alot of practice to actually perform one correctly. People usually get it right on the 5 or 6th try. Took me 6 tries to get it right when I trained here. Speaking of training, would you like to be my sparring partner (training buddy )for this session?"

Old 02-10-2003, 08:36 PM   #89
Jeedii_zaarinn

oh sure and havoc and i will be sparring partners

Old 02-10-2003, 09:35 PM   #90
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"agreed, just go easy on me the first time, I don't have any previous sparring expirience"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 02-10-2003, 09:56 PM   #91
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Sure, why not." Zan-Cool says to Obi Bond.

Old 02-10-2003, 11:13 PM   #92
topshot
Loves Taffy

Obi shows Zan-Cool, Havoc, and Longo to the battleground simulator.

"This'll be good for the both of us. It will be a 1 on 1 in a battleground simulator. The battleground will vary on the type of warrior that enters. The Nar Shaddaa Streets simulator will be for us, Zan-Cool."

Obi steps into the Nar Shaddaa simulation chamber and waits for Zan to enter so that they can start training.

Old 02-10-2003, 11:19 PM   #93
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zan-Cool enters the emulator. "Ok. I am ready. May the force be with you Obi Bond."

Old 02-10-2003, 11:27 PM   #94
topshot
Loves Taffy

Obi:"And to you too, Zan-Cool."

The Nar Shaddaa simulation begins. Obi waits in the shadows on top of the nearby catwalks in the area he landed in, waiting for Zan to spot him. As he waits, he polishes his saber hilt and schwartz ring.

Old 02-11-2003, 02:19 AM   #95
AutoCept

AutoCept walks thru the temple. Bodys of students are scaterd everywhere.
He walks up the steps to the top of the temple and sees Luminaro Unduli. "I have been waiting for you AutoCept" He says. "Your tri-bladed lightsaber is just what I need to control the secret powers of this temple."
With that AutoCept and Luminaro Unduli ignite their sabers and prepare for battle.....

I want a Midi Song(whatever that is.)
Donate Credits to me and I'll be your friend for life!!(Okay maybe not.)
AutoCept is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2003, 01:43 PM   #96
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zan-Cool whispers to himself, "It seems like this arena is larger than I thought."

Zan-Cool then force jumps to the second floor of a building and cautiously looks out the window. He then quickly hides in the shadows and whispers to himself, "Hmm, where is he?"

Old 02-11-2003, 07:17 PM   #97
topshot
Loves Taffy

A hand reaches from out of nowhere and catches Zan-Cool by surprise. The other hand, with blazing speed, takes Zan's lightsaber from its holster.

"I'm right here!!!"

Zan tries to pull his saber back with the help of the force, but Obi quickly grasped it firmly in both of his hands. Not letting go, Obi taunts Zan.

"You have to be as quick and strong as I am to get your saber back! The sith we'll be facing off against will be much stronger than me by far!"

Obi jumps, grabs a pocket of air, and performs an Air Jump. Zan uses the force to jump as high as Obi.

"Your determination to get back your saber is good, but is your will power any better?"

Old 02-12-2003, 12:33 PM   #98
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Soon after Obi Bond finished talking, Zan-Cool kicks his lightsaber out of Obi Bond's hands and force pull it to himself. He then lands on top of a building's roof, backflips quickly, and looks at Obi Bond.

Old 02-12-2003, 06:29 PM   #99
Jeedii_zaarinn

longo: hey havoc what training simulator do you want to do?

havoc: the energy room at the theed palace. lots of catwalks.

longo: cool

the jedi master and mercanry walk into the room. the room transforms into the hangar. there are the dead bodies of some soldiers that helped the queen liberate the palace. plus the broken bodies of the battle droids that were cut from qui-gon jinn and Obi-wan Kenobi. Havoc walks to the right door and it opens.

Old 02-12-2003, 10:54 PM   #100
topshot
Loves Taffy

Receiving Zan's kick to the chest sent Obi Bond flying towards the roof of another building.

"Guess that answers my question! He's pretty good at timing a perfectly well-rounded kick!" Obi thinks to himself.

"Hey Zan! Look above yah!!!!"

With that said, Obi stealthily leapt to the same platform Zan jumped to, but they were farther apart. Turning on his cloaking device, Obi charges towards Zan at half of his maximum speed and then jumps, slamming into Zan with a perfectly rounded double backflip kick.

Zan's saber, now back in Obi's possession, ignites and Obi then ignites his own lightsaber, its glow burning orange. Forcefully, Obi walks in a sword dance movement, striking above and below Zan. Corizan calmly jumps away from the strike from below, and nearly avoids the strike from above.

Obi keeps attacking from different positions, hopefully forcing Zan into a corner.

"You're pretty good for a jedi. Wish to know what I am?"

"Tell me." Zan responds.

"I'm a Dark Jedi, but I can control the Dark Side powers to be used for good, and not evil. I am capable of controlling my powers!"

Old 02-13-2003, 10:27 AM   #101
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zan-Cool, surprised at what Obi Bond said, quickly using Force Speed to get out of the corner. He then backflips to give himself space between him and Ob Bond and then ignites his schwarts ring.

"I have never suspected you to be a Dark Jedi, Obi Bond." Zan-Cool says while looking at Obi Bondin the distance.

Old 02-13-2003, 10:48 AM   #102
topshot
Loves Taffy

"Well, now you know!"

Obi throws Zan's lightsaber off the edge of the platform.

"It's your schwartz ring against mine! En guarde!"

Old 02-13-2003, 10:59 AM   #103
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Side stepping, Zan-Cool keeps his ingited schwarts ring in defense. Moments later, with tremedous speed, Zan-Cool flips forward and tries to dive attack Obi Bond.

Old 02-13-2003, 07:27 PM   #104
Jeedii_zaarinn

the right hangar door opens and it reveals longo 2 guns. havoc takes out his ring saber and ignites it. longo takes out his lightsaber and ringsaber and ignites them.

havoc: no fair!

longo: well havoc, luminaro is gonna be using 2 sabers i hear.

havoc: ok

then havoc leaps forward and starts attacking longo. longo blocks and then parrys and blocks again. havoc leaps over longo and longo turns and blocks the swing from havoc. the 2 fighters fight until they reached the door that leads into the power room. then havoc jumps onto a catwalk and longo follows. they fight up there. longo takes a swing at havocs arm but not severing it. havoc nearly loses his saber. but grabs justin time. havoc then kicks longo off the catwalk and lands on his back. havoc jumps down and longo kicks him in the chin. havoc stumbles back and blocks another swing from longo. they fight till they reached the energy walls and time their way through without stopping. then the 2 fighters reached the open pit. longo takes swing after swing after swing, on havoc, but havoc blocks all of them. then havoc takes a swing at longo's stomach and longo falls to the ground. the room suddenly vanishes and longo is allright.

havoc has won the fight.

longo: great match, ready to face off against luminaro? now lets see how bond and zan are doing.

Old 02-13-2003, 08:50 PM   #105
topshot
Loves Taffy

Obi foresaw Zan's attack and quickly sidestepped, then twirled around and stabbed Zan in the back. Zan dodged the attack. Obi had just barely missed him, but the schwartz saber was a little close to his opponent, giving off a minor scratch to the leg.

"You're doing better than I thought, Zan-Cool! You may just as well be powerful enough to defeat that sithspit of a coward, Luminaro Unduli and his army! I think you got potential!"

Old 02-13-2003, 09:03 PM   #106
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Havoc: I'm ready.

Old 02-13-2003, 09:23 PM   #107
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zan-Cool then strikes above and below. Obi Bond blocks the attacks and quickly releashes his slashes. Two of them gives Zan-Cool a small scratch on both his right and left arm but Zan-Cool returns the favor to Obi Bond by giving him a small scratch on his left and right arm. Both clash schwarts rings and are pressing their schwarts rings towards each other. Zan-Cool quickly uses Force Speed and sweep Obi Bond with his right leg, but before Obi Bond hits the floor, Zan-Cool delivers a hard side kick to Obi Bond's stomach.

(Out of Character: If you want, I can change the post. Because I can't control your character. )

Old 02-14-2003, 02:56 AM   #108
AutoCept

AutoCept swings his tri-bladed lightsaber furisly, this Luminaro Unduli was unlike any enemy AutoCept had ever faced.
AutoCept uses the dual ends of his blade to block, while pressing a attack with the third. But no matter how hard or fast he moved one of Luminaro Unduli's sabers was there to block.
As much as he hated to admit it, he was losing.
But prehaps it is posible to lose the battle yet win the war.
"You fight well Luminaro Unduli." He said. "But I grow tired of this."
With that AutoCept jumped back and slashed thru a pilliar. It came crashing down sealing AutoCept in.
He had to work fast. He turned around and begin cutting down thru the floor. He could already hear Luminaro Unduli's saber cutting thru the remains of the pilliar.
He broke thru the floor and into a cavern partly fill with water. He quickly ran down the cavern into the darkness.....
AutoCept is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-14-2003, 03:15 AM   #109
topshot
Loves Taffy

Obi nearly flied across the room after receiving a kick so hard, so he decided to enhance his ability by taking off his vest, revealing a jetpack. Now flying around with a jetpack, Obi darts in and out like a hummingbird and strikes multiple times at Zan, backing him into the same corner.

Finally Obi decides the training is complete and slowly lands, walks to a side panel on a computer monitor and shuts off the training simulation.

Before, Obi was bruised, battered, and bleeding. Now he regained regular form.

"Your lessons are complete, Zan. Now we must see what the others are doing......"

As Obi and Zan walk into the temple main room, Yogurt spots them and comes forward to talk.

Yogurt:"So, you have completed your training I see. Would you guyslike to buy anything from my store before you and the others leave for the Jedi Academy?"

Topshot responds,"No thanks, Yogurt. I have lots of the Space Ball stuff at my house on Sulon. You need to buy anything, Zan?"

Old 02-14-2003, 08:30 AM   #110
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Exhausted from his training with Obi Bond, Zan-Cool replies, "No Thank you Yogurt. It was a pleasure meeting you."

Zan-Cool then bows slightly towards Yogurt.

Old 02-14-2003, 09:38 AM   #111
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
*buys a bottle of water w/ a spaceballs the movie glass*

Old 02-14-2003, 03:49 PM   #112
topshot
Loves Taffy

Yogurt:"And it was a pleasure meeting all of you. Go in peace my friends, and one more thing..........May the Schwartz be with you!!!!"

(Yogurt does that thing where he shakes his head crazily.)

Resting outside in the desert, Obi Bond waits near his ship for the others.

"Well, it's time........"

Old 02-14-2003, 09:38 PM   #113
Jeedii_zaarinn

longo: yes it is time. we now got the scwartz along with us, and now we'll head back to the jedi academy and heal the students and get their powers back

havoc: sounds like a good plan

bond: then what will we do after that?

longo: i have no clue, just go and find luminaro. we'll have to assemble an army and navy. i got my armada, zan u can lead the republic troops, havoc and bond, u can get any help.

as the gettysburg head away from yogurt's oasis and into hyperspace luminaro unduli is assembling his forces outside the claantani system

the gettysburg has landed out side the academy. the 4 heroes gather together and release the power of the scwartz onto the students, soon everybody has their powers back.

longo: looks like we saved the day.

zan: yep

just then mk-22 sends longo a message that luminaro is near claantani 2, the planet where longo's house and fortress is held.

zan: looks like we won't have to find luminaro- he is gonna attack ur stronghold.

longo: allright here is the plan- im gonna contact my armada and the militia that's stationed at my house, zan u stay here and come with reinforcements, my militia will be split into 3 groups-havoc, bond, and i will lead each division. zan before the battle starts i want u in the war room at my house. i will explain the rest of the plan to u.

zan: ok i got it.

bond: we'll each go into our ships. longo, bond and i will meet up with u in ur war room.

longo: ok

the three ships depart from the academy and zan starts assembling the troops.

Old 02-14-2003, 10:09 PM   #114
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Zan-Cool then speaks to a jedi master, "Can you asks Master Skywalker if he can contact the New Republic?"

The Jedi master replies, "Sure." He then heads to inform Luke.

Old 02-18-2003, 06:34 PM   #115
Luminaro Unduli

my character...

I am very pleased with the way you are using my character...not sure about the spaceballs references.....without those it is an excellent story. I was thinking of getting involved if that was ok with you...I could add another element to this story!
Luminaro Unduli is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2003, 10:02 PM   #116
Jeedii_zaarinn

sure u can join (of course the story is about u and me)

just don't change what we got so far
thats all i ask

Old 02-19-2003, 12:12 AM   #117
Luminaro Unduli

why me?

Just out of curiosity, why did you pick my character? OOC
Luminaro Unduli is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2003, 09:22 AM   #118
Jeedii_zaarinn

you wanted to kill luminara so i decided to develop a story. anyway i couldn't find somebody good to do a story with and when i came across u i said this guy might be a good story

Old 02-19-2003, 03:51 PM   #119
Jeedii_zaarinn

now to get on with the story

now the 3 ships have landed at longo's private hangar, and longo, bond, and havoc come out from their ships. they then head to the war room at longo's house and starts discussing plans.

havoc: so where is the battle gonna take place?

longo points to the orchard, the field in front of the cannons, and the wheat fields.

bond: alot of ground.

longo: yes it is, here is the plan: their are gonna be 3 points; the orchard, the field, and the wheat field. the 3 of us are gonna lead 3 groups of about 1,000 men each, i will head for the field, bond u get the orchard, and havoc u will get the wheat field. im afraid the larger force is gonna be right at the field where im at. the 2 of u will attack them from the left and the right once u finish at ur locations. by then zan cool corizen will ambush them from behind and he will have bombers drop bombs down on luminaro's transports. do u got the plan?

havoc and bond: yes

longo: mk, relay this plan to zan cool and also send a message to the gang at helms deep to protect the station in case luminaro tries to attack it.

Old 02-19-2003, 08:01 PM   #120
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

After recieving the message from Long 2 Guns. Zan-Cool contacts Longo and say, "That seems like an exellent idea Longo. When will we start the attack?"

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > the war with luminaro unduli between longo 2 guns